Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) (8274 Views)

What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by newslifeop: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Indomie wife
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2018
newslifeop:
Indomie wife
which one is indomie rice
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
Rocktation or farano
This should make fp
Happy New year mod
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by robosky02(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes, the one I bought for 1k was very small. Happy new year

I need big fish ohh aka "head of state" grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Yes I Know. Its One Of My Dad's Favourite Food. Abeg for Me Its Not Sweet... I Dont like It
You just don't like itgrin I like it
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Oyindidi(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2018
robosky02:

I need big fish ohh aka "head of state" grin
No prob, I will give you the biggest fish you can imagine. You will be the sponsor

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
wait oo...it is just me or don't you guys peel plantain....you boil it along with yam??... Isnt that kind of dirty.... chaiiii.am seeing and hearing this for the first time.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
wait oo...it is just me or don't you guys peel plantain....you boil it along with yam??... Isnt that kind of dirty.... chaiiii.am seeing and hearing this for the first time.
chaiii
Why you can't cook
Are you married
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
chaiii
Why you can't cook
Are you married
not everyone use the same Cooking style.....the op own might be different buh am concerned if it's hygienic...cause no matter how you wash that back of plantain ,it's not clean... cooking it together with yam is like boiling yam with dirty water...... certainly not hygienic....
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
not everyone use the same Cooking style.....the op own might be different buh am concerned if it's hygienic...cause no matter how you wash that back of plantain ,it's not clean... cooking it together with yam is like boiling yam with dirty water...... certainly not hygienic....
my sister is hygienic if you are fromy igbo
Because that's the way igbo's cook
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
my sister is hygienic if you are fromy igbo
Because that's the way igbo's cook
how is it hyqenic?... do you know how dirty that plantain is....why not cook it separately or better still peel it... I don't get it. .
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
how is it hyqenic?... do you know how dirty that plantain is....why not cook it separately or better still peel it... I don't get it. .
sister there are many way to cook plantain sister
You will wash it na
Or you wan use dettol to wash it
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
you mean like this

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
sister there are many way to cook plantain sister
You will wash it na
Or you wan use dettol to wash it
lolz...use hypo if necessary...well it's not bad to cook plantain like that Sha... I will try it someday buh cooking it together with yam?. nawww...some people even boil egg in the process of boiling rice.kikiki...Na only God dey save us jor

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
you mean like this
what's that?
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
lolz...use hypo if necessary...well it's not bad to cook plantain like that Sha... I will try it someday buh cooking it together with yam?. nawww...some people even boil egg in the process of boiling rice.kikiki...Na only God dey save us jor
What is wrong with that?
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Lalas247(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
carbs cry
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Lalas247(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
kolewerk dear!
skin on X
boil togethet shocked issa X
no protein shocked issa X

2/10 at least the water u used isn't brown ... there is hops for you ...

don't quote me o
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
SpareNo1:
What is wrong with that?
it's all shade of wrong....the egg shell is freaking dirty no matter how you wash it.... instead of cooking it together it's better to cook it separately......unless you will be boiling your rice with fowl poo water...lol. you won't understand Sha...
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
it's all shade of wrong....the egg shell is freaking dirty no matter how you wash it.... instead of cooking it together it's better to cook it separately......unless you will be boiling your rice with fowl poo water...lol. you won't understand Sha...
It's not even as bad as you're painting it. You will definitely wash the eggs and then, the heat from the cooking will kill every other germ or whatever is on the egg.

Trust me, there's nothing wrong with it
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
what's that?
that's is plantain girl
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lalas247:

kolewerk dear!
skin on X
boil togethet shocked issa X
no protein shocked issa X

2/10 at least the water u used isn't brown ... there is hops for you ...

don't quote me o
you don't see how ugly you are
Who born you
Am sorry
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
SpareNo1:
It's not even as bad as you're painting it. You will definitely wash the eggs and then, the heat from the cooking will kill every other germ or whatever is on the egg.

Trust me, there's nothing wrong with it
no matter how you wash the egg,it won't be properly clean ...y not just cook it separately it doesn't take up to 7 minutes.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
that's is plantain girl
okay...why is it piece's like that....
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lalas247
Am sorry if that hurt you
Forgive me
Happy New year
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
okay...why is it piece's like that....
I wan cook it porridge
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by williamdeluxe(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
no matter how you wash the egg,it won't be properly clean ...y not just cook it separately it doesn't take up to 7 minutes.

dix IX how I wud marry u 2Moro nd u wud start boiling egg n rice separately....

itx d dirt 4RM doxe eggshells DAT makes d rice more tasty
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
williamdeluxe:

dix IX how I wud marry u 2Moro nd u wud start boiling egg n rice separately....

itx d dirt 4RM doxe eggshells DAT makes d rice more tasty
tasty indeed... I will rather for it to be tasteless than for me to eat chicken poo. Biko.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
I wan cook it porridge
ooo.okay .. I grab now....call me when you are done.
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
ooo.okay .. I grab now....call me when you are done.
no problem that mean I will open a new post for us
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nobodys:
Do you know people boil yam with the skin on it?
Re: If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) by Nobodys(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
SpareNo1:
Do you know people boil yam with the skin on it?
I know...buh boiling it together with something raw ,like rice is badddd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / ... / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.