Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (6364 Views)

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
3nim:

Hold on, you believe in the existence of all gods, of all religions?
You put your question so intelligently, 3nim and in proper context that would shame most Atheists. You display a measure of awareness of the abstract nature of spirituality. Therefore I will give your question full consideration.
Yet I am tempted to answer you briefly to see how much and what you really want to know, about the reality of all the Gods. I wish to see from what perspective you see your world.
Do we have conflicting definitions of "Gods" to begin with? Is your question for mere entertainment?
I can be very entertaining.

YES, I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF ALL THE GODS.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
darkchild64:

his comments didn't answer the question directly, how about given us urs,because it seems u came but to still, kill and destroy atheists cheesy cheesy
CHRISTIANS, BE WARNED. MANY TOPICS LIKE THIS ARE DESIGNED AS A TRAP.
REFUSE TO ANSWER athesits, agnotics, etc questions about your superior faith. Rather let them answer your deep probing questions.
Ask them over and over to spell out what they have to offer humanity.

Ask Atheists questions like, why do Atheists have no soul/spirit/heart.
Ask why Hitler became a Godhater/Atheist.
Ask what higher moral and ethical values Atheists have to offer humanity.
Ask Atheists why they allowed themselves to be defrauded by crooked scientists to believe they were once fish, then a monkey etc.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by 1Sharon(f): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
dalaman:

Christians say that their God allowed the holocaust to happen because he wanted to use it to bring back the Jews to Israel their homeland.

What a fvcked up way to do that!
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
darkchild64:

(DoctorAlien) your comments can be interpreted in lots of ways,just give a direct answer to the question "nobody" asked

Jean1128 aka Darkchild64 aka Nobody Wow! you can certainly transform yourself like a poisonous Viber.

You have answered all your own questions as Atheists usually do: You said, "Finally if "God" allowed the holocaust to occur to make humans realize that obeying him is the source to peace and happiness why is it that his plan failed,because what am seeing in the world is an unpreccedented revolution towards religion wildly aided by the social media and when the plan ur "God" made failed it tells at least one of these three things
1) "God" is not omnipotent which explains why the plan failed
2) "God" is not omniscient which explains why he couldn't make a plan that didn't fail
3)"God" is neither omnipotent nor omniscient, so why bring him into the picture at the first place."
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You put your question so intelligently, 3nim and in proper context that would shame most Atheists. You display a measure of awareness of the abstract nature of spirituality. Therefore I will give your question full consideration.
Yet I am tempted to answer you briefly to see how much and what you really want to know, about the reality of all the Gods. I wish to see from what perspective you see your world.
Do we have conflicting definitions of "Gods" to begin with? Is your question for mere entertainment?
I can be very entertaining.

YES, I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF ALL THE GODS.

Then what do you call yourself?

I'd say confused lol

Because I believe you're only joking . You're just saying that. You don't believe in all the gods; You definitely don't believe in Krishna. You don't believe that he created you and that he loves you and that he will return on his white horse to save you. You don't believe in no blue-skinned Gods. You don't believe in gods with multiple (too many) body parts.

I don't think I ask questions here to entertain myself. But I know that you can be very entertaining lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2018
DoctorAlien:

The Holocaust was murder (on a large scale), and murder is sin, which is the transgression of the Law (1 Jn. 3:4). However, you can say that the Holocaust(which occurred because man has rejected the law of God) reeks of injustice, and has created anything but peace and happiness. Which is exactly what God wanted to achieve.

The only other alternative to letting a system which does not regard His holy Law operate for some time, so that creation can assess it, is to destroy anyone who disregards His Law at once, and that would have started with Satan. Refer to my first post on this thread for the consequences of such a choice.

Verses backing my explanation are interspersed throughout the Scriptures. I don't want to say further.

Thanks for the correction. I had always thought that the word "Holocaust" was more general, in reference to the time period.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

I'd say confused lol

Because I believe you're only joking . You're just saying that. You don't believe in all the gods; You definitely don't believe in Krishna. You don't believe that he created you and that he loves you and that he will return on his white horse to save you. You don't believe in no blue-skinned Gods. You don't believe in gods with multiple body parts.

I don't think I ask questions here to entertain myself. But I know that you can be very entertaining lol

He said and I quote

"YES, I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF ALL THE GODS"

He did not say HE BELIEVED IN THEM but said HE BELIEVED IN THEIR EXISTENCE. Do note the difference. This is how people misconstrue comments so easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

He said and I quote

He did not say HE BELIEVED IN THEM but said HE BELIEVED IN THEIR EXISTENCE. Do note the difference. This is how people misconstrue comments so easily.

Please explain further.
I know what he said. I don't think there's a way one could play with the words here, at least, without contradicting what he said. He acknowledges their existence, he believes in their existence....how does him not considering them as his personal lords and saviours change the fact that he believes in their existence?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

He said and I quote

If that was you and sciencewatch trying to play wise with the words (no offence) that's not a way to go.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

Please explain further.
I know what he said. I don't think there's a way one could play with the words here, at least, without contradicting what he said. He acknowledges their existence, he believes in their existence....how does him not considering them as his personal lords and saviours change the fact that he believes in their existence?

This is simple every day English. You are the one trying to say what he neither said nor implied. You were the one who asked him IF HE BELIEVED IN THE EXISTENCE OF OTHER GODS

and he responded by saying that YES HE BELIEVED IN THE EXISTENCE OF OTHER GODS

He never said HE BELIEVED IN THOSE OTHER GODS BUT SIMPLY THEIR EXISTENCE

how does this translate to him believing IN those other gods? How you saw something he never said or implied is amazing to say the least.

Be careful to note that the operative phrase is I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE and not I BELIEVE IN. EXISTENCE being the qualifying word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

If that was you and sciencewatch trying to play wise with the words (no offence) that's not a way to go.

Stop being dishonest and ridiculous all roled in one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

I'd say confused lol

Because I believe you're only joking . You're just saying that. You don't believe in all the gods; You definitely don't believe in Krishna. You don't believe that he created you and that he loves you and that he will return on his white horse to save you. You don't believe in no blue-skinned Gods. You don't believe in gods with multiple (too many) body parts.

3nim, you asked me, "Hold on, you believe in the existence of all gods, of all religions?" then I replied to you in bold gold letters,

Now you know as well as I or Butterflyl1on or Vaxx or Kingebukasblog, that all these Gods exist, but now the question could be which one do I choose to worship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

I'd say confused lol

It is good to see you still have your sense of humour intact 3nim.
On a serious note, I do believe everything about Krishna. I do believe everything about the Prophet Mohammed and their God Allah. I do believe everything about the native Gods etc. I do believe everything about Jesus and his God. I do believe everything about the God Zeus. I AM A BELIEVER !! 3nim, why give the esteemed Butterflyl1on a hard time on this?

You do agree that humans have free choice. Now given the vast number of Gods, which one would I choose?

If you 3nim, were given a choice between a basic Ford motor vehicle and a Rolls Royce, which one would you choose and why?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

He said and I quote

I wonder if 3nim is deliberately mixing the awesome Abstract with the mundane Material in the same pot?

Thanks for stepping in to help out Butterflyl1on. You really good at explaining complex issues.

I will tell 3nim more about my beliefs and how they work for me. I believe in the existence of an Uno Motor car, but I wont own one because I dont believe in it enough. I choose one that matches my beliefs about cars.
I believe in the existence of Kentucky, but I will not buy from them.
I believe in the existence of Krishna, but I wont worship there.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Stop being dishonest and ridiculous all roled in one.

Me sounding ridiculous is a matter of opinion but me being dishonest can only be true or false. I've only told the truth here, whether you believe that or not. And whenever I say something like"no offence" it's because I typed down something I considered true but when I read it, I felt someone would feel insulted,
WHICH has not been my intention....to insult a human that did not wrong me
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

This is simple every day English. You are the one trying to say what he neither said nor implied. You were the one who asked him IF HE BELIEVED IN THE EXISTENCE OF OTHER GODS

and he responded by saying that YES HE BELIEVED IN THE EXISTENCE OF OTHER GODS

He never said HE BELIEVED IN THOSE OTHER GODS BUT SIMPLY THEIR EXISTENCE

how does this translate to him believing IN those other gods? How you saw something he never said or implied is amazing to say the least.

Be careful to note that the operative phrase is I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE and not I BELIEVE IN. EXISTENCE being the qualifying word.

Whether he believes in them or he believes only in their existence, I believe they are fictional.
Sciencewatch believes in the existence of all the rulers of the universe and creators of Humans?

At first glance actually even referred to his belief in their existence. If I meant otherwise, I believe I might have asked if he SERVED them all.

If he believes in the existence of Krishna...does he also believe that Krishna created him? I don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
3nim, you asked me, "Hold on, you believe in the existence of all gods, of all religions?" then I replied to you in bold gold letters,

Now you know as well as I or Butterflyl1on or Vaxx or Kingebukasblog, that all these Gods exist, but now the question could be which one do I choose to worship

The words don't actually change my perception of your answer. I still believe you are joking about believing in the EXISTENCE of all the gods, of all religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
It is good to see you still have your sense of humour intact 3nim.
On a serious note, I do believe everything about Krishna. I do believe everything about the Prophet Mohammed and their God Allah. I do believe everything about the native Gods etc. I do believe everything about Jesus and his God. I do believe everything about the God Zeus. I AM A BELIEVER !! 3nim, why give the esteemed Butterflyl1on a hard time on this?

You do agree that humans have free choice. Now given the vast number of Gods, which one would I choose?

If you 3nim, were given a choice between a basic Ford motor vehicle and a Rolls Royce, which one would you choose and why?

He gave himself a hard time... I'm still shocked about your BELIEFS, which are the things you believe in...the existence of other Gods other than Yahweh. Shocking.

I would have expected you to say all other gods were fables and man-made..but you believe they exist.

Still think you're just saying that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

The words don't actually change my perception of your answer. I still believe you are joking about believing in the EXISTENCE of all the gods, of all religions.
Let me repeat, "I believe in the EXISTENCE of all the gods, of all religions.

All religions offer important benefits to humanity. The big question is, which one would I choose. Which one offers the greatest benefits to a dying world, a suffering humanity?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

He gave himself a hard time... I'm still shocked about your BELIEFS, which are the things you believe in...the existence of other Gods other than Yahweh. Shocking.

I would have expected you to say all other gods were fables and man-made..but you believe they exist.

Still think you're just saying that.
No I am not joking with you on such serious issues. It will help your progress out of the confines of Materialism/matter if you briefly suspend your dependence on limited LOGIC, reason can take you a little further, Intuition will take you to the top.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I wonder if 3nim is deliberately mixing the awesome Abstract with the mundane Material in the same pot?

Thanks for stepping in to help out Butterflyl1on. You really good at explaining complex issues.

I will tell 3nim more about my beliefs and how they work for me. I believe in the existence of an Uno Motor car, but I wont own one because I dont believe in it enough. I choose one that matches my beliefs about cars.
I believe in the existence of Kentucky, but I will not buy from them.
I believe in the existence of Krishna, but I wont worship there.

That was really not complex. The third party explanation was unnecessary.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about..you are the one deliberately trying to play with the words.
You believe in a Uno motor but you don't believe in it enough.... It make sense, yes, and kudos to you for your English skills.
Do you want a motor that will last for 17 years or you want the one with the higher horse power? When you want to buy a car, let your belief guide you. lol.
I maintain my position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:

All religions offer important benefits to humanity. The big question is, which one would I choose. Which one offers the greatest benefits to a dying world, a suffering humanity?

So Krishna is as real as Yahweh is?

I won't disagree with that, what you said about benefits. Religions keep people in check. For example, LESS people decide to kill because it's against God's will.

Still I have a problem with culture/ethnicity and religion. They both offer important benefits to the world but remember... Culture/ethnicity: the civil war.
Religion: Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and Book haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
No I am not joking with you on such serious issues. It will help your progress out of the confines of Materialism/matter if you briefly suspend your dependence on limited LOGIC, reason can take you a little further, Intuition will take you to the top.

I hope I will jam unlimited reason, intuition and logic one day. Maybe I'll stop arguing nonsense and my life will change.

You are free to agree.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:

if I may come into this argument,I would first of all have to say I admire something u said " THE BIG QUESTION IS,WHICH ONE(RELIGION) WOULD I CHOOSE", sciencewatch u would agree with me that 99% percent of religious people don't choose their religion but rather follow the religion of the family and society they where born into,the few that bother to do a thorough check on the history of their religion and other religions as well to see if theirs is the true one often turn out to become irreligious, but the problem is that people never accept the fact that every thinking adult has the right to choose which religion s/he wants to follow or if s/he would even be religious at the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

if I may come into this argument,I would first of all have to say I admire something u said " THE BIG QUESTION IS,WHICH ONE(RELIGION) WOULD I CHOOSE", sciencewatch u would agree with me that 99% percent of religious people don't choose their religion but rather follow the religion of the family and society they where born into,the few that bother to do a thorough check on the history of their religion.......

All religions offer humanity or an individual more power than if they were to go it alone. NEVER ROB OTHERS OF THIS BENEFIT.

The history may have some entertainment value, but it is the present practical benefits that cement our beliefs and open our minds to go deeper.

It is the world-wide breakdown of family and society that floods a young mind with serious doubts. Their religion at birth may serve its purpose, but the education system has been engineered to take them away from the spiritual/esoteric and into the trap of materialism.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

So Krishna is as real as Yahweh is?

I won't disagree with that, what you said about benefits. Religions keep people in check. For example, LESS people decide to kill because it's against God's will.

Still I have a problem with culture/ethnicity and religion. They both offer important benefits to the world but remember... Culture/ethnicity: the civil war.
Religion: Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and Book haram.

Yes, Krishna, Allah, Baal, Zeus, Brahma and Vishnu are as real as Yahweh. Before we get into the complexity of religious doctrines, we must examine what each God is offering his followers and humanity at large. Every culture that is strongly tied to their religion is powerful.

All Gods including Satan want to be served/worshiped before its unique spiritual/esoteric manifestations or blessing appear to its followers. There is nothing for nothing.
The question is; what are those unique blessings ?

Atheists has been conned by corrupt scientists.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Yes, Krishna, Allah, Baal, Zeus, Brahma and Vishnu are as real as Yahweh. Before we get into the complexity of religious doctrines, we must examine what each God is offering his followers and humanity at large. Every culture that is strongly tied to their religion is powerful.

All Gods including Satan want to be served/worshiped before its unique spiritual/esoteric manifestations or blessing appear to its followers. There is nothing for nothing.
The question is; what are those unique blessings ?

Atheists has been conned by corrupt scientists.

I'm still trying to settle with the fact that you believe they all exist.

You mean that they all exist in the hearts of their followers or that they are as real as you and I are?? ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
All religions offer humanity or in individual more power than if they were to do it alone. NEVER ROB OTHERS OF THIS BENEFIT.

The history may have some entertainment value, but it is the present practical benefits that cement our beliefs and open our minds to go deeper.

It is the world-wide breakdown of family and society that floods a young mind with serious doubts. Their religion at birth may serve its purpose, but the education system has been engineered to take them away from the spiritual/esoteric and into the trap of materialism.

I disagree with u especially on the last statement u made the fact that the majority of the world population is religious is because of childhood indoctrination. To start with I hope you are aware that Christianity and Islam are foreign religions,if u are talking about identifying with one's spiritual roots then the carribeans have their voodoo the Mexicans have their Aztecs, the Indians have their Hindu,the Arabs have their Islam,the Israelis have their Judaism, the Europeans have their Christianity while the Africans have their ATR,if the religion we practised here in Africa is our native belief,I wouldn't be too critical of it,but what annoys me most is that the white people taught us to be contemptuous towards our ethnic belief in exchange for their own beliefs I am not saying we should go back to jujuism ,but for me if I don't have any apologies for leaving Christianity,and I can assure you that I love respect and treat other human beings kindly,I don't need the white man's religion,I have my conscience and the Nigerian constitution that's all I need.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

I hope I will jam unlimited reason, intuition and logic one day. Maybe I'll stop arguing nonsense and my life will change.

You are free to agree.

It is agreed that the truth seeker must split knowledge into two forms:

1) The state of things as they are presented to our five senses.

2) The state of things as they really are in their essential nature.

The first form yields a view based on appearances, whereas the second yields a truer one.
Taken merely by and for itself the practical/materialistic standpoint must necessarily confess that truth is unattainable, but taken as a pointer to the need of an absolute standard of reference. No doubt the first form plays its part in the quest of truth.
The appeal to practical criterions/standards may silence our doubts for a while, about the reality of what is given to us in material experience but it will not solve them.

For to understand reality we must first understand the UNREAL.

The old science said that the physical world is merely a shifting mass of rigid lumps of cold dead matter, of indivisible particles called atoms. But they were asked what was this substance which it named matter, it became somewhat incoherent\dumb.

Science could not explain without admitting that vast unsolved mysteries were involved in the answer. And finally the new twentieth-century facts, which were first discovered out of the apparent emptiness of a vacuumtube and later developed out of experimental research into sub-atomic workings, This forced the old science to shut itself up.
With it went the belief in an ultimate matter which exists in space, changes in time and affords a foundation for the universe.

The new science now openly declares that atoms are not the last word nor matter the last substance. Atoms have been divided and found to be "waves". Waves of what we ask. It is certainly not of matter but of energy, it replies.
A sum of dynamic processes has replaced the old-time storehouse of inert substances.

But beyond the discoveries made by radio-active research was the revolution begun by relativity theory and carried further by quantum mechanics.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

I disagree with u especially on the last statement u made. The fact is that the majority of the world population is religious is because of childhood indoctrination.
but what annoys me most is that the white people taught us to be contemptuous towards our ethnic belief in exchange for their own beliefs I am not saying we should go back to jujuism ,but for me if I don't have any apologies for leaving Christianity.....

Go ahead, disagree all you want. Allow me to make my point again, the education system has been engineered to take students away from the spiritual/esoteric and into the trap of materialism.
We all know by now that your use of the worn out propaganda cliche "Childhood indoctrination" is a failed Atheists recruitment marketing ploy.

Consider this;
Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to respect your Mom?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to eat healthy?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to study and get good grades?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to become a mature adult?

Please stop yourself from becoming a moaner, dont falsely accuse your parents of "CHILDHOOD INDOCTRINATION."
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

I'm still trying to settle with the fact that you believe they all exist.

You mean that they all exist in the hearts of their followers or that they are as real as you and I are?? ??

You will one day get used to it. I know that they all exist.
These Gods are as real as you and I. Humans are not as stupid as you wish they were. You can only fool some of the people some of the time.........
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Go ahead, disagree all you want. Allow me to make my point again, the education system has been engineered to take students away from the spiritual/esoteric and into the trap of materialism.
We all know by now that your use of the worn out propaganda cliche "Childhood indoctrination" is a failed Atheists recruitment marketing ploy.

Consider this;
Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to respect your Mom?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to eat healthy?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to study and get good grades?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to become a mature adult?

Please stop yourself from becoming a moaner, dont falsely accuse your parents of "CHILDHOOD INDOCTRINATION."

am not accusing anyone of anything am just letting u know the obvious fact which is that the major reason most people are religious is because they are taught the religion from childhood and grow around people of that belief,if everyone had to attain the age of reasoning before being introduced to religion or even the concept of "God" religion will die off in no time,so u coming here to complain that the term "childhood indoctrination" is a cliché is laughable,religion owes everything to childhood indoctrination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dunamis School Of Ministry ( DUSOM / Satanism or Christianity / Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.