Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (6353 Views)

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

well it is obvious that u have no interest answering the question I asked,so I wish u simply vamoose and not digress the topic

Why are you too blind to see that I am on topic? Is your bias too strong?

Why dont you take the time to answer world religions on the question of the Holocaust ? Tell us what Atheists/agnostics think why God allowed the Holocaust?

I emphasize, IT IS 2018 THEREFORE TRUE CHRISTIANS MUST NEVER ANSWER ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS QUESTIONS ABOUT GOD. Christians have the power.
Use your power and interrogate Atheists on the very same fraudulent topics they post to mock God and for comic sexual relief.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

well it is obvious that u have no interest answering the question I asked,so I wish u simply vamoose and not digress the topic

Your arrogance suits you. You will be shocked to find that you are the one, that will have to answer all the questions. For too long, Atheists assumed a position of fake superiority and demanded answers the way you do.

Christians have finally woken up to find tons of scientifically verifiable evidence of a mighty God and a loving Saviour, healer and deliverer.
Therefore Atheists/agnostics/God haters etc will answer there own questions while true Christians sit and laugh. Yes there is a time for everything. It is time to laugh.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

let me start by applauding you for at least airing your opinion ,but then just because that is what u think doesn't make it right so I would point out the problems I have with your explanation,if u disagree with my points,feel free to rebut it OBJECTIVELY.

First of all I read through ur post carefully and I observed that 99% of what u said is merely conjecture ,u don't have any biblical evidence to ur point if u do kindly share it.
You can call it conjecture. It mean it's not the truth. You're not a student of prophecy, and so I understand your ignorance of these things. However, there are direct pieces of evidence in the Scriptures supporting the points I made.

Then I would like to call ur attention to what we are talking about here,bro we are talking about the holocaust,people were slaughtered like chicken through the most painful forms of death; the pogrom and the rest of them,now u claim that "God" is omnipotent that means he can do EVERYTHING and he is equally omniscient that means he knows EVERYTHING now my questions are
You're talking about the Holocaust, which is sin, the transgression of God's law. Other examples of sin include adultery, stealing, covetousness, etc. They are numerous. Why haven't you called my attention to the widespread sexual immorality, dishonesty and covetousness to name but a few, in the world today?

Let us assume like u said that "God's" plan was to prove to man that only wilful obedience to his will can guarantee peace and happiness

1) WAS ALLOWING THE HOLOCAUST THE ONLY WAY TO ACCOMPLISHING HIS PLAN?
If there is a better way God could have accomplished His plan of letting creation know that sin can never bring peace and happiness to creation, other than letting sin reign for while(by allowing the hawker of sin, Satan, continue for a while), then state it.

2)if the answer to no1 is no which of course is the right answer considering that "God" is supposedly omnipotent,then the second question is WAS ALLOWING THE HOLOCAUST OCCUR THE BEST WAY TO ACCOMPLISH HIS PLAN ?
The answer to no.1 is YES! What could God have done?

3) If the answer to no2 is no then the third question is
WHY DIDN'T HE USE A BETTER METHOD
but if the answer to no2 is yes then the third question is
WHY WASN'T HIS PLAN ACCOMPLISHED ?
God's plan has certainly been accomplished! When Satan murdered the Commander-in-chief of the hosts of Heaven, the sinless Son of God, their beloved Lord, the unfallen angels and the unfallen world's fully discerned the character of Satan, "that he was a liar and a murderer from the beginning." John 8:44
God's plan has been accomplished, as it has become clear to me and Christians like me from Adam until now that the transgression of God's Law can only bring pain and misery, as it is in the world today, and that only the reign of God's Law can guarantee peace and happiness. However, you don't expect the whole of creation to admit this fact. Satan, his angels and his followers on earth will never admit that fact. And to them belongs the destruction of hell.

you can agree with me that since 1945 after the Holocaust occurred till now the world has witnessed a large number of people adopting other means to solving their problems without involving "God" and religion and it has proved very successful,at least the happiest countries in the world are majorly irreligious  and so their has been a remarkable increase in the number of irreligious people,and also other similar events have continued to occur such as the 9/11 attacks in the U.S.A the 1972 Munich attack and the rest of them,it hasn't led anyone to seeing "God" as the solution to peace and happiness rather  it has raised more questions to his existence,and if u say that "God" allowed the holocaust to occur to make us acknowledge him as the source of peace and happiness,what do u have to say about terrorist attacks carried out on the churches itself and on christians,is that also a way for him to execute his plans?.
God's children have ever been persecuted and killed by the children of darkness, from righteous Abel until now. Indeed the children of darkness, in persecuting innocent children of God, have continued to demonstrate to the universe what it looks like to enthrone lawlessness. Terrorist attacks on Christians is a part of such persecution, and such attacks serve to even make the evil of sin clearer to Christians. We look forward to the Kingdom where sin does not exist. As I suffer the injustice of persecution from the children of darkness, I ruminate on sin and its disastrous effects. But I'm also consoled by the fact that even if God leads me through a violent death, He will still resurrect me at last to immortal life.
"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job 13:15.

Finally if "God" allowed the holocaust to occur to make humans realize that obeying him is the source to peace and happiness why is it that his plan failed,because what am seeing in the world is an unpreccedented revolution towards religion wildly aided by the social media  and when the plan ur "God" made failed it tells at least one of these three things
1) "God" is not omnipotent which explains why the plan failed
2) "God" is not omniscient which explains why he couldn't make a plan that didn't fail
3)"God" is neither omnipotent nor omniscient, so why bring him into the picture at the first place

Even if God's plan convinced only me and the children of God like me from Adam until now, it was a huge success. Surely the whole of creation wasn't going to admit that fact. At least not Satan and his cohorts. But that's fine.

I would not go further on the events of the last days, as you are not a student of prophecy. But know that the Bible foretold a period of well-nigh universal rebellion against God on earth just before Christ returns. The nature of this rebellion is beyond the scope of our discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Why are you too blind to see that I am on topic? Is your bias too strong?

Why dont you take the time to answer world religions on the question of the Holocaust ? Tell us what Atheists/agnostics think why God allowed the Holocaust?

I emphasize, IT IS 2018 THEREFORE TRUE CHRISTIANS MUST NEVER ANSWER ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS QUESTIONS ABOUT GOD. Christians have the power.
Use your power and interrogate Atheists on the very same fraudulent topics they post to mock God and for comic sexual relief.

look bro,like I said before the essence of this thread is not to start an argument on who is superior between atheists and christians. Atheists do not believe in God,but christians do and am asking a simple question IF "GOD" IS ALL LOVING,ALL POWERFUL, AND ALL KNOWING like christians and theists claim then why do u think he allowed the holocaust to occur.
However ever since u entered this thread u have made no attempt to address the question,rather u have been throwing jabs on non christians, this is not the essence of this thread,there are various threads which suit ur argument please go there and post ur stuff,but if u want to say something here then let it be in line with the topic,no one is forcing u to comment after all.Besides the post Doctor Allen made have been rebutted by me why don't u make an attempt to disprove the reasons I gave

1 Like

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Excellent ! Awesome ! Wow, your moniker should have been Doctorwise.

Unfortunately, Atheists, agnostics, etc will never understand the profound truths you wrote here DoctorAlien. Never, never !!

True Christians are instructed by the bible to, NEVER THROW THEIR PEARLS OF TRUTH TO THE ATHEISTIC/AGNOSTIC SWINE. FOR THEY WILL REND IT AND THEN TURN ON YOU.

WORD, BROTHER. WORD.

These are precious truths that came to us at such awful costs. Far more precious than all the riches in the world. These truths are not to be cast out to the swine of skepticism as they can never recognize its value.

But for sake of those who are genuinely searching for answers, I have written these things. May God have mercy on all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Read this incredible topic : The Evangelical Movement Is Filled With Evil And Demonic Lies And Propaganda by Dnaz 9:05am

If Jesuits are behind the rise of Hitler and the alleged Holocaust of 6 million Jews, why then would the Nazis propagate Jesuit conspiracy theories themselves? Hubert Hermann’s The Jesuit: The Obscurantist without a Homeland Propaganda Pamphlet (1933) inspired the Nazis to declare the Catholic order of the Jesuits “public vermin” (Volksschädlingen) – the same term it used to describe the Freemasons. Its members were persecuted, interned, and sometimes murdered. This pamphlet warned against the Jesuits’ “dark power” and “mysterious intentions.” Hitler murdered Jesuits on account of Jesuit membership.

While persecutions of Jews did happen by mobs throughout the middle ages, the other fact that is rarely revealed was that throughout that same history, the Catholics Papal bull Sicut Judaeis issued during the Middle Ages was the cornerstone that proclaimed Jews are not to be harmed and that Catholics are forbidden on pain of excommunication to force convert Jews or confiscate their property. This was clearly established by Pope Callixtus II in the original bull:

“[The Jews] ought to suffer no prejudice. We, out of the meekness of Christian piety, and in keeping in the footprints or Our predecessors of happy memory, the Roman Pontiffs Calixtus, Eugene, Alexander, Clement, admit their petition, and We grant them the buckler of Our protection.”

It was the Popes who foresaw the potential for pogroms while 18 successive Popes re-affirmed Sicut Judaeis.

Dnaz says, "I challenge anyone to find anywhere any official document where the Catholic Church endorsed Nazism. Catholic opposition to Judaism has always been ideological, never racial."

Yet despite all this, perhaps the most attacked in history is against Pope Pius XII. The more we discover from the annals of history, the more we find archives like what was revealed by Historian Mark Riebling who wrote of Pope Pius XII’s secret to support attempted overthrows of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=DoctorAlien post=63853992] You can call it conjecture. It mean it's not the truth. You're not a student of prophecy, and so I understand your ignorance of these things. However, there are direct pieces of evidence in the Scriptures supporting the points I made.]
what I demanded is simple,show me biblical proof

[ You're talking about the Holocaust, which is sin, the transgression of God's law. Other examples of sin include adultery, stealing, covetousness, etc. They are numerous. Why haven't you called my attention to the widespread sexual immorality, dishonesty and covetousness to name but a few, in the world today?]

There is no point in what you just said

[ If there is a better way God could have accomplished His plan of letting creation know that sin can never bring peace and happiness to creation, other than letting sin reign for while(by allowing the hawker of sin, Satan, continue for a while), then state it.]

I have limited knowledge unlike ur "omniscient God" but nonetheless let me suggest a plan like u requested. how about "God" writing in the sky something like "I AM YOUR CREATOR JEHOVA,RETURN TO ME O MAN AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE AND HAPPINESS, O CONTINUE WALLOWING IN YOUR SIN AND LIVE IN MISERY. Don't you think that if " God" does something like that in our age that it will sure defeat every argument of atheism and lay it to rest,and of course it will convert a lot of people to christianity,and the best part of it is that there won't even be any bloodshed or anyone that will get hurt unlike the "Holocaust plan",and don't tell me that it is too ridiculous or demeaning for " God" to do,remember he story of the handwriting on the wall and Elijah and the prophets of Baal,they are no different.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Read this incredible topic : The Evangelical Movement Is Filled With Evil And Demonic Lies And Propaganda by Dnaz 9:05am

If Jesuits are behind the rise of Hitler and the alleged Holocaust of 6 million Jews, why then would the Nazis propagate Jesuit conspiracy theories themselves? Hubert Hermann’s The Jesuit: The Obscurantist without a Homeland Propaganda Pamphlet (1933) inspired the Nazis to declare the Catholic order of the Jesuits “public vermin” (Volksschädlingen) – the same term it used to describe the Freemasons. Its members were persecuted, interned, and sometimes murdered. This pamphlet warned against the Jesuits’ “dark power” and “mysterious intentions.” Hitler murdered Jesuits on account of Jesuit membership.

While persecutions of Jews did happen by mobs throughout the middle ages, the other fact that is rarely revealed was that throughout that same history, the Catholics Papal bull Sicut Judaeis issued during the Middle Ages was the cornerstone that proclaimed Jews are not to be harmed and that Catholics are forbidden on pain of excommunication to force convert Jews or confiscate their property. This was clearly established by Pope Callixtus II in the original bull:

“[The Jews] ought to suffer no prejudice. We, out of the meekness of Christian piety, and in keeping in the footprints or Our predecessors of happy memory, the Roman Pontiffs Calixtus, Eugene, Alexander, Clement, admit their petition, and We grant them the buckler of Our protection.”

It was the Popes who foresaw the potential for pogroms while 18 successive Popes re-affirmed Sicut Judaeis.

Dnaz says, "I challenge anyone to find anywhere any official document where the Catholic Church endorsed Nazism. Catholic opposition to Judaism has always been ideological, never racial."

Yet despite all this, perhaps the most attacked in history is against Pope Pius XII. The more we discover from the annals of history, the more we find archives like what was revealed by Historian Mark Riebling who wrote of Pope Pius XII’s secret to support attempted overthrows of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.

bro let's live copy and paste for now and finish with the reason u gave me
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
DoctorAlien:

WORD, BROTHER. WORD.

These are precious truths that came to us at such awful costs. Far more precious than all the riches in the world. These truths are not to be cast out to the swine of skepticism as they can never recognize its value.

But for sake of those who are genuinely searching for answers, I have written these things. May God have mercy on all of us.

Mmmm, I see you display the attributes of wisdom commanded by the mighty Jesus. When you say, "But for sake of those who are genuinely searching for answers, I have written these things."
You are as sly as a fox and as wise as a Serpent as you move as an innocent among the swine. DoctorAlien, your holy mission will be fully supported by many.

TRUE CHRISTIANS MUST NEVER, NEVER DEFEND THEIR LOVE FOR GOD, JESUS AND THE HOLY GHOST. It is too powerful to defend.

Turn the tables on Atheism, Christians, you have the far superior power. You ask the questions and they must answer.
Ask them what they have to offer humanity. Dig deep, never answer their questions, it is designed to make you loose your precious faith.
Atheists dont want to know God. This is their way of cruel mockery for comic sexual relief.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

look bro,like I said before the essence of this thread is not to start an argument on who is superior between atheists and christians. Atheists do not believe in God,but christians do and am asking a simple question IF "GOD" IS ALL LOVING,ALL POWERFUL, AND ALL KNOWING like christians and theists claim then why do u think he allowed the holocaust to occur.
However ever since u entered this thread u have made no attempt to address the question,rather u have been throwing jabs on non christians, this is not the essence of this thread,there are various threads which suit ur argument please go there and post ur stuff,but if u want to say something here then let it be in line with the topic,no one is forcing u to comment after all.Besides the post DoctorAlien made have been rebutted by me why don't u make an attempt to disprove the reasons I gave
So that is your problem, you want to question God? You certainly are arrogant. Read DoctorAlien properly. Also read the incredible topic by Dnaz.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
DoctorAlien:
You can call it conjecture. It mean it's not the truth. You're not a student of prophecy, and so I understand your ignorance of these things. However, there are direct pieces of evidence in the Scriptures supporting the points I made.

You're talking about the Holocaust, which is sin, the transgression of God's law. Other examples of sin include adultery, stealing, covetousness, etc. They are numerous. Why haven't you called my attention to the widespread sexual immorality, dishonesty and covetousness to name but a few, in the world today?

If there is a better way God could have accomplished His plan of letting creation know that sin can never bring peace and happiness to creation, other than letting sin reign for while(by allowing the hawker of sin, Satan, continue for a while), then state it.

The answer to no.1 is YES! What could God have done?

God's plan has certainly been accomplished! When Satan murdered the Commander-in-chief of the hosts of Heaven, the sinless Son of God, their beloved Lord, the unfallen angels and the unfallen world's fully discerned the character of Satan, "that he was a liar and a murderer from the beginning." John 8:44
God's plan has been accomplished, as it has become clear to me and Christians like me from Adam until now that the transgression of God's Law can only bring pain and misery, as it is in the world today, and that only the reign of God's Law can guarantee peace and happiness. However, you don't expect the whole of creation to admit this fact. Satan, his angels and his followers on earth will never admit that fact. And to them belongs the destruction of hell.
"So what u re saying is that the u and other christians u re referring to needed " God" to allow the holocaust to occur to prove to u that the transgression of his law would bring drastic circumstances,can u just listen to urself

God's children have ever been persecuted and killed by the children of darkness, from righteous Abel until now. Indeed the children of darkness, in persecuting innocent children of God, have continued to demonstrate to the universe what it looks like to enthrone lawlessness. Terrorist attacks on Christians is a part of such persecution, and such attacks serve to even make the evil of sin clearer to Christians. We look forward to the Kingdom where sin does not exist. As I suffer the injustice of persecution from the children of darkness, I ruminate on sin and its disastrous effects. But I'm also consoled by the fact that even if God leads me through a violent death, He will still resurrect me at last to immortal life.
"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job 13:15.
What am asking is this IS GOD ALLOWING CHRISTIANS TO BE KILLED AND CHURCHES BOMBED ALSO PART OF HIS PLAN TO PROVE THAT WITHOUT HIM WE WOULDN'T HAVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS ?

Even if God's plan convinced only me and the children of God like me from Adam until now, it was a huge success. Surely the whole of creation wasn't going to admit that fact. At least not Satan and his cohorts. But that's fine.
I bet u can't make this statement to a worldwide audience including those who lost their dear ones to the holocaust

I would not go further on the events of the last days, as you are not a student of prophecy. But know that the Bible foretold a period of well-nigh universal rebellion against God on earth just before Christ returns. The nature of this rebellion is beyond the scope of our discussion
Well said because am not a student of intuition but reason .
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
The points I made are above please read it through I didn't quote it properly
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
hakeem4:
First of all there are some people who claimed that the holocaust never happened. But let me assume he wanted all Jews to go back to their land

Maybe we can ask kingebukasblog
Let me categorically state that the esteemed Kingebukasblog will never be seen on a topic that only strokes the arrogant egos of Atheists. He has far too many important things to deal with.

Why did Atheists fail so miserably when Kingebukasblog offered them a chance to prove that their NO-god exits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
DoctorAlien:

Is that all you have to say?
DoctorAlien, have mercy on Martinez19, he is like an untrained perimeter security guard.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:
There is no point in what you just said
LOL. I did not expect you to see any point in it.
I have limited knowledge unlike ur "omniscient God" but nonetheless let me suggest a plan like u requested. how about "God" writing in the sky something like "I AM YOUR CREATOR JEHOVA,RETURN TO ME O MAN AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE AND HAPPINESS, O CONTINUE WALLOWING IN YOUR SIN AND LIVE IN MISERY. Don't you think that if " God" does something like that in our age that it will sure defeat every argument of atheism and lay it to rest,and of course it will convert a lot of people to christianity,and the best part of it is that there won't even be any bloodshed or anyone that will get hurt unlike the "Holocaust plan",and don't tell me that it is too ridiculous or demeaning for " God" to do,remember he story of the handwriting on the wall and Elijah and the prophets of Baal,they are no different.

I will respond with quotes from your fellow atheists. The late Australian philosopher John Smart reveals the lengths that he would go to in order to explain away a miracle if he witnessed one:

“someone who has naturalistic preconceptions will always in fact find some naturalistic explanation more plausible than a supernatural one… Suppose that I woke up in the night and saw the stars arranged in shapes that spelt out the Apostle’s Creed. I would know that astronomically it is impossible that stars should have changed their positions.

I don’t know what I would think. Perhaps I would think that I was dreaming or that I had gone mad. What if everyone else seemed to me to be telling me that the same thing had happened? Then I might not only think that I had gone mad – I would probably go mad”

http://reasonsforjesus.com/90-atheist-quotes-every-christian-atheist-need-to-read/

He would think all these things but would never think that God exists who could have done that miracle!

Here's what Giles Fraser said:

"The Guardian cartoonist Martin Rowson recently told me that he would be an atheist even if God walked into the restaurant. Similarly for Nietzsche, it's not a question of evidence or the lack of it."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/05/passionate-atheism-me-christianity-nietzsche

Enough said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

bro let's live copy and paste for now and finish with the reason u gave me
Stop moaning Jean1128 ! here is the link by Dnaz that will give you answer that you have been unable to get till now.
https://www.nairaland.com/4267180/evangelical-movement-filled-evil-demonic
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
mployer:

That is the explanation bro. He used a lot of similar methods in the Bible.

There wouldn't be a location called Israel today if not for Holocaust. It is His way of bringing good out of evil.

Its is also a message to you. What ever evil you are suffering today, God will bring marvelous good out of it, if you stick to him.

That explains why a good number of his children die unfulfilled, poor, sad, maybe even slaughtered in churches.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
DoctorAlien:
LOL. I did not expect you to see any point in it.

I will respond with quotes from your fellow atheists. The late Australian philosopher John Smart reveals the lengths that he would go to in order to explain away a miracle if he witnessed one:

“someone who has naturalistic preconceptions will always in fact find some naturalistic explanation more plausible than a supernatural one… Suppose that I woke up in the night and saw the stars arranged in shapes that spelt out the Apostle’s Creed. I would know that astronomically it is impossible that stars should have changed their positions.

I don’t know what I would think. Perhaps I would think that I was dreaming or that I had gone mad. What if everyone else seemed to me to be telling me that the same thing had happened? Then I might not only think that I had gone mad – I would probably go mad”

http://reasonsforjesus.com/90-atheist-quotes-every-christian-atheist-need-to-read/

He would think all these things but would never think that God exists who could have done that miracle!

Here's what Giles Fraser said:

"The Guardian cartoonist Martin Rowson recently told me that he would be an atheist even if God walked into the restaurant. Similarly for Nietzsche, it's not a question of evidence or the lack of it."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/05/passionate-atheism-me-christianity-nietzsche

Enough said.

U asked me for another way for "God" to execute his plan besides the holocaust, and I gave you one,instead of u to either acknowledge it as a better plan or dismiss it with reason,u went and started quoting what some "atheists" said,I just don't understand when christians would learn how to argue.
What I need from u is to admit that the plan I presented is better than allowing millions of people to die or dismiss it with reasons u think the "holocaust plan" is better
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Let Atheists provide answers to their own questions on the Holocaust. Atheists killed the JEWS.

World religions must stop answering Atheists/agnostics etc questions as if they are on trial. 2018 has arrived and now Atheists are on trial. They will answer, and world religions will question them.

What have Atheists got to offer an evil world. What solutions do they bring to the table?
Atheists/agnostics/God haters etc has to date provided very destructive solution such as, child pornography, killing of unborn babies, child prostitution, child trafficking, child marriage, child molestation. Men marrying men could be their focus for 2018.

The double standards are strong. Very strong. Atheists can only be evil. Nothing good ever comes out of their lives.

I'm sure if we caught a well-known pastor enjoying child porn now you'd give a very powerful explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
3nim:

The double standards are strong. Very strong. Atheists can only be evil. Nothing good ever comes out of their lives.

I'm sure if we caught a well-known pastor enjoying child porn now you'd give a very powerful explanation.

bro just 4get about science watch the guy has a prejudice against atheists let's pay attention to people who are presenting their "reasons" (in quotes because I havent seen any yet)

1 Like

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
3nim:

There is no room for double standards 3nim. Closely examine Atheists post and you will see why their numbers are dropping like a puncture balloon. It is now only Christianity/Islam and blogs that give these dude a last grip on hope. Watch closely and see that their topics lack vigor and conviction.

I asked here, What have Atheists got to offer an evil world. What solutions do they bring to the table?
Atheists/agnostics/God haters etc has to date provided very destructive solution such as, child pornography, killing of unborn babies, child prostitution, child trafficking, child marriage, child molestation. Men marrying men could be their focus for 2018.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
3nim:

There is no room for double standards 3nim. A lot of good also came out of Hitlers life. He made many of his Gestapos very rich for a while. Closely examine Atheists post and you will see why their numbers are dropping like a puncture balloon. It is now only Christianity/Islam and blogs that give these dude a last grip on hope. Watch closely and see that their topics lack vigor and conviction.

I asked here, What have Atheists got to offer an evil world. What solutions do they bring to the table?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by hakeem4(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Let me categorically state that the esteemed Kingebukasblog will never be seen on a topic that only strokes the arrogant egos of Atheists. He has far too many important things to deal with.

Why did Atheists fail so miserably when Kingebukasblog offered them a chance to prove that their NO-god exits?
okay sir mr sciencewatch why did Yahweh not stop adolf hitler from killing the Jews. I believe he was probably looking after other planets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:
So what u re saying is that the u and other christians u re referring to needed " God" to allow the holocaust to occur to prove to u that the transgression of his law would bring drastic circumstances,can u just listen to urself

If God had destroyed Satan immediately He sinned, thus not allowing sin to continue, the whole of Creation would have had only God's word to attest to the fact that if disregard for His Law is enthroned, pain and misery would be the order of the day. The seeds of doubt of God's word which Satan planted in the minds of some would have germinated. Someone like you would have said something along the lines of "God, why don't you allow created beings to operate for some time, as Satan suggested, without regard for your Law, so that we can see if Satan's claims are true?" So God allowed Satan to continue, and in doing that He allowed sin to continue, since Satan hawks sin. The earth, where men do not regard God's holy Law, is today is a testimony to the truth of God's statement, as pain and misery abound. The Holocaust, which is even recent, is only one of the terrible consequences of the reign of sin. You can say that it was going to happen because sin guarantees only such things. Before the Holocaust occurred, and backwards even until Adam, men have been convinced of the truth of God's claim, as pain and misery have been the order of the day since the fall.

What am asking is this IS GOD ALLOWING CHRISTIANS TO BE KILLED AND CHURCHES BOMBED ALSO PART OF HIS PLAN TO PROVE THAT WITHOUT HIM WE WOULDN'T HAVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS ?

YES! Abel was slain, Jesus Christ was crucified, Zechariah was slain, Peter was crucified, Paul was beheaded, many were burnt at the stake, many got bombed in churches. The whole of creation, including those suffering these things, are now judging for themselves how desirable Satan's proposed reign of sin(the transgression of His Law) is. The good news? God will resurrect His people at last, and wipe every tears from their faces.

I bet u can't make this statement to a worldwide audience including those who lost their dear ones to the holocaust

You're subtly appealing to emotion here. Doesn't mean God's plan isn't a success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

U asked me for another way for "God" to execute his plan besides the holocaust, and I gave you one,instead of u to either acknowledge it as a better plan or dismiss it with reason,u went and started quoting what some "atheists" said,I just don't understand when christians would learn how to argue.
What I need from u is to admit that the plan I presented is better than allowing millions of people to die or dismiss it with reasons u think the "holocaust plan" is better

How is that plan better when miracles like that and even the act of God Himself appearing can't even convince people like John Smart and Martin Rowson?

LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Whatever reason you do get, it will only be man-made.
God won't ever come down to give anyone a reason for his actions. He's "God".

If he wanted to stop the Holocaust, he would have. He's "God's.

He knew it was going to happen before he said "let there be light". If it was all a test, he knew the results before he made the earth. He knew the best way to avoid every sick thing that has happened right in front of him, in the universe he created because he is ominiscient. And he could do things differently to avoid all the hell people go through because he is omini potent

In fact, God should already know who will end up in hell before he created anyone. But shit happens and God lets shit happen.

But God let the Holocaust happen because he was created by man to be the hope of the distressed, among other things.

It's sad but I could be grateful for it sometimes. It gives Christians the idea that when they die on earth, after so much suffering... there's something waiting for them in heaven. So they keep hoping, based on what they hear.
So some of those Jews must have had some hope that after being persecuted, they'd end up in paradise.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Plus, allowing the Holocaust happen only made him more mysterious. cool And you know, the more mysterious you are, the more followers you get- It's a way of letting your creations KNOW that you created them and require their never-ending praise. It's the best way. Surely Better than telling them yourself.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
hakeem4:
okay sir mr sciencewatch why did Yahweh not stop adolf hitler from killing the Jews. I believe he was probably looking after other planets
Ok Hakeem4, you go first. Answer this as best you can. Will an atheist/agnostic punish a fornicating/masturbating goat?

Also tell Christians, Why did the Atheist chicken cross the road?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Ok Hakeem4, you go first. Answer this as best you can. Will an atheist/agnostic punish a fornicating/masturbating goat?

Gosh, you're an impossible guy lolll. Now chickens are no longer Christians? That must be why they've been dying so much lately
God wants them back on his side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
3nim:
Plus, allowing the Holocaust happen only made him more mysterious. cool And you know, the more mysterious you are, the more followers you get- It's a way of letting your creations KNOW that you created them and require their never-ending praise. It's the best way. Surely Better than telling them yourself.

No, No No. You are wrong 3nim !! The Holocaust never made God more Mysterious. The Holocaust made Atheists famous and mysterious. After the evils of the Holocaust, atheism became famous and grew. Its adherents worshiped the power of death and God was seen as a weaker power to be despised.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:

What concerns Atheists with the "fornicating" goats?

I just want to know how your goats masturbate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
3nim:

Gosh, you're an impossible guy lolll. Now chickens are no longer Christians? That must be why they've been dying so much lately
God wants them back on his side.
Have you heard of Muslim chickens? Hahlal chickens Mmmmm. I need to know why Atheist chickens crossed the road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres / Can Somebody Help Out On This ??? / Untold Truth About Apostle Joshua Selman Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.