Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (6352 Views)

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

If everyone had to attain the age of reasoning before being introduced to religion or even the concept of "God", religion will die off in no time,so u coming here to complain that the term "childhood indoctrination" is a cliché is laughable, religion owes everything to childhood indoctrination

You not thinking as an individual, but has been effectively indoctrinated by Atheists worn out propaganda. You are going round and round in circles with no end in sight. This bad habit is something you have in common with all Low-level unregistered Atheists

Here is a more suitable question for you;
How did the universe come to assume the character which it possesses?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

That was really not complex. The third party explanation was unnecessary.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about..you are the one deliberately trying to play with the words.
You believe in a Uno motor but you don't believe in it enough.... It make sense, yes, and kudos to you for your English skills.
Do you want a motor that will last for 17 years or you want the one with the higher horse power? When you want to buy a car, let your belief guide you. lol.
I maintain my position.
Aggg, grrr. English I hate. I dont know where to put the O or the U. I cant explain what i really mean.
Thats why I hoped Butterflyl1on would rather explain.
I feel so bad now that I failed to get the UNO to substitute for belief.

Your position on this issue is respected. I really dont have enough english to deal with it.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You not thinking as an individual, but has been effectively indoctrinated by Atheists worn out propaganda. You are going round and round in circles with no end in sight. This bad habit is something you have in common with all Low-level unregistered Atheists

Here is a more suitable question for you;
How did the universe come to assume the character which it possesses?

If anyone has noticed something about ur arguments it is that u never care to disprove what the post u quote says instead u just bash it,in the post u quoted I made a point about how teaching religion at ones early years play a role in what the person believes as an adult,instead of u to highlight the reason(s) u disagree with what I said u go about talking of atheist propaganda or whatever u term it
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

This is simple every day English. You are the one trying to say what he neither said nor implied. You were the one who asked him IF HE BELIEVED IN THE EXISTENCE OF OTHER GODS

and he responded by saying that YES HE BELIEVED IN THE EXISTENCE OF OTHER GODS

He never said HE BELIEVED IN THOSE OTHER GODS BUT SIMPLY THEIR EXISTENCE

how does this translate to him believing IN those other gods? How you saw something he never said or implied is amazing to say the least.

Be careful to note that the operative phrase is I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE and not I BELIEVE IN. EXISTENCE being the qualifying word.
Thank you for clarifying this Sir. 3nim may have been drinking too much during the festive season.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Thank you for clarifying this Sir. 3nim may have been drinking too much during the festive season.

3nim hasn't been drunk! This is pure mischief is what it is. She is trying to force feed us with what you neither said nor implied simply because her brain has been set on a course with its steering broken off DELIBERATELY.

HOW ON EARTH CAN SOMEONE SAY THEY BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF SOMETHING AND SOMEONE ELSE IS BOW TRYING TO DECISIVELY SAY TO THE ONE WHO MADE THIA COMMENT THAT WHAT THEY MEANT WAS THAT THEY BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY SAID THEY ONLY BELIEVED IN THEIR EXISTENCE.

the height of this deliberate dishonesty is one that no measuring tool can handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

If anyone has noticed something about ur arguments it is that u never care to disprove what the post u quote says instead u just bash it,in the post u quoted I made a point about how teaching religion at ones early years play a role in what the person believes as an adult,instead of u to highlight the reason(s) u disagree with what I said u go about talking of atheist propaganda or whatever u term it
Hey stop your nonsense now !! You are good at twisting things to suit your Atheist agenda. I will never fall for your tricks.

Do you want to waste time disproving that a Viper snake is damn poisonous ? I simply bash it !! We all know by now that your use of the worn out propaganda cliche "Childhood indoctrination" is a failed Atheists recruitment marketing ploy.

Consider this;
Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to respect your Mom?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to eat healthy?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to study and get good grades?

Would you complain that, you have been indoctrinated as a child to become a mature adult?

Please stop yourself from becoming a moaner, dont falsely accuse your parents of "CHILDHOOD INDOCTRINATION."

1 Like

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

How old are you boy? Let me ask you a very simple question, as a child did you depend on someone older and wiser than you? As an adult are you totally independent? Do you know everything and can do everything so much so that you have absolutely NO NEED for anyone better, wiser, more intelligent in those things you lack the ability of tackling?

If you already have a child, why is it that your child automatically looks up to you in a pre-programmed manner? Why was your child or yourself not born with an already inbuilt independent nature?

Let's talk about where your wisdom starts and ends and where mine begins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

3nim hasn't been drunk! This is pure mischief is what it is. She is trying to force feed us with what you neither said nor implied simply because her brain has been set on a course with its steering broken off DELIBERATELY.

HOW ON EARTH CAN SOMEONE SAY THEY BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF SOMETHING, AND SOMEONE ELSE IS BOW TRYING TO DECISIVELY SAY TO THE ONE WHO MADE THAT COMMENT, THAT WHAT THEY MEANT WAS, THAT THEY BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY SAID WHEN THEY ONLY BELIEVED IN THEIR EXISTENCE.

the height of this deliberate dishonesty is one that no measuring tool can handle.
I apologize for inferring that the accused was drunk, Butterflyl1on Sir. Pure mischief is in my book a more serious offence than drunkenness and should be dealt with accordingly.

Before sentencing the accused Sir, it will be good to examine relevant evidence. I noticed that the accused suddenly exhibited symptoms of exhaustion and a marked slowness to comprehend the difference between abstract concepts and an UNO motor car.

I thank you again for acting like a shining light in a dark tunnel where I would have been the one sentenced.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

How old are you boy? Let me ask you a very simple question, as a child did you depend on someone older and wiser than you? As an adult are you totally independent? Do you know everything and can do everything so much so that you have absolutely NO NEED for anyone better, wiser, more intelligent in those things you lack the ability of tackling?

If you already have a child, why is it that your child automatically looks up to you in a pre-programmed manner? Why was your child or yourself born with an already inbuilt dependent nature?

Ah ha ! Once again a welcoming shining light in another dark tunnel.
Butterflyl1on Sir, yes you will be able to enlighten Darkchild64 here, I may have seriously misunderstood his intentions. I highlighted the red to show that I recognized your amazing ability to hone into the key principle of his worn out Atheist propaganda. I will learn more from you here.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
TO ALL WORLD RELIGIONS:

REFUSE TO ANSWER athesits, agnotics, etc questions about your superior faith. You are the head and not the tail. Rather let them answer your deep probing questions.
Ask them over and over to spell out what they have to offer humanity.

Ask Atheists questions like, why do Atheists have no soul/spirit/heart.
Ask why Hitler became a Godhater/Atheist.
Ask what higher moral and ethical values Atheists have to offer humanity.
Ask Atheists why they allowed themselves to be defrauded by crooked scientists to believe they were once fish, then a monkey etc.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
butterflyl1on:

HOW ON EARTH CAN SOMEONE SAY THEY BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF SOMETHING AND SOMEONE ELSE IS BOW TRYING TO DECISIVELY SAY TO THE ONE WHO MADE THAT COMMENT, THAT WHAT THEY MEANT WAS THAT THEY BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY SAID AND THAT THEY ONLY BELIEVED IN THEIR EXISTENCE.

It is refreshing to see how quick you can detect an ancient corrupt Atheist methodology Buterflyl1on Sir.

Atheists would do better at criticizing material things like space ships, planets like Mars, Nike shoes, the fake medical profession and corrupt scientists.
Atheists should get together and mentally destroy a car like the UNO.

Why would they be so crazy that they are hell bent at destroying the Holy, revered, scared and precious scriptures of world religions especially Christianity?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
3nim:

Whether he believes in them or he believes only in their existence, I believe they are fictional.
Sciencewatch believes in the existence of all the rulers of the universe and creators of Humans?

At first glance actually even referred to his belief in their existence. If I meant otherwise, I believe I might have asked if he SERVED them all.

If he believes in the existence of Krishna...does he also believe that Krishna created him? I don't know

3nim, did you ever make time to speak to, or read about the lives, the rich culture, the warmth and loving communities of those people that believe in the existence of their Gods? Did you care to ask them to explain from their own experiential knowledge?

THERE IS A DEMONSTRABLY SUPERIOR GOD ABOVE ALL OTHER GODS THAT EVERYONE TURN TO WHEN THEY FINALLY FIND HIM.
When they find this truly superior God, He sends them to Jesus the Messiah of this evil world.

At that point in their lives they know for sure that they have arrived at the gates of the kingdom of heaven. Then miracles, signs and awesome wonders become a reality, a normal part of their lives. At this point they know that no other Gods can do what their superior God can do.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

HOW ON EARTH CAN SOMEONE SAY THEY BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF SOMETHING AND SOMEONE ELSE IS BOW TRYING TO DECISIVELY SAY TO THE ONE WHO MADE THIA COMMENT THAT WHAT THEY MEANT WAS THAT THEY BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY SAID THEY ONLY BELIEVED IN THEIR EXISTENCE.

"This is pure mischief".

At this point, I'd like you to kindly go and sit down.

I honestly thought before now, that you wouldn't be like this.

Sorry I can't be so accommodating now, maybe that's cuz I just woke up from sleep and I don't feel like giving some time to your words.

I'm not trying to force feed you and forgive me when I say that your capitalised paragraph was pure nonsense. You've said reasonable things before and maybe you just got up from the wrong side of the bed today so feel the need to do this.

I've tried to explain how it doesn't matter to me how much he believes in these gods, as long as he believes in their existence. You just brushed off the explanation. I really don't want that sort of argument.
I know you were quoting sciencewatch. I gave in to the urge to make a comment here.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Lol. Maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:
3nim, did you ever make time to speak to, or read about the lives, the rich culture, the warmth and loving communities of those people that believe in the existence of their Gods? Did you care to ask them to explain from their own experiential knowledge?

Yes
I must have mentioned that I was raised in a Christian household. My mother had quite a lot of those testimonies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2018
3nim:

"This is pure mischief".

At this point, I'd like you to kindly go and sit down.

I honestly thought before now, that you wouldn't be like this.

Sorry I can't be so accommodating now, maybe that's cuz I just woke up from sleep and I don't feel like giving some time to your words.

I'm not trying to force feed you and forgive me when I say that your capitalised paragraph was pure nonsense. You've said reasonable things before and maybe you just got up from the wrong side of the bed today so feel the need to do this.

I've tried to explain how it doesn't matter to me how much he believes in these gods, as long as he believes in their existence. You just brushed off the explanation. I really don't want that sort of argument.
I know you were quoting sciencewatch. I gave in to the urge to make a comment here.

If it doesn't matter to you then why are you harping on it? If it doesn't matter to you then allow his comment remain his own and not you insinuating what he did not even think about least of all talk about.

If you believe in the existence of faeces does that mean you eat it?

There is a reason English language has expressions and there is a reason words are added or removed form sentences. Once a word is added as a qualifier then the meaning is altered drastically such as in this case when he said he believes in their existence ONLY. If you have issues with people who simply believe in the existence of what you do not believe in and you are now trying to pass the buck and assume everyone is like you who neither believes in their existence nor in them then strictly focus on yourself because sciencewatch isn't like you so stop trying too hard regarding something that isn't there.

If my comment above first confuses you, then read it again or even 5 more times for sake of clarity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

If it doesn't matter to you then why are you harping on it? If it doesn't matter to you then allow his comment remain his own and not you insinuating what he did not even think about least of all talk about.

If you believe in the existence of faeces does that mean you eat it?

There is a reason English language has expressions and there is a reason words are added or removed form sentences. Once a word is added as a qualifier then the meaning is altered drastically such as in this case when he said he believes in their existence ONLY. If you have issues with people who simply believe in the existence of what you do not believe in and you are now trying to pass the buck and assume everyone is like you who neither believes in their existence nor in them then strictly focus on yourself because sciencewatch isn't like you so stop trying too hard regarding something that isn't there.

If my comment above first confuses you, then read it again or even 5 more times for sake of clarity.
Thanks, once again for infusing your profound wisdom so lovingly into a conflict situation to restore DIGNITY to all concerned.

Could it be that 3nim is deliberately testing your powers? Just a thought.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

If you already have a child, why is it that your child automatically looks up to you in a pre-programmed manner? Why was your child or yourself not born with an already inbuilt independent nature?

What exactly is going on I ur brain,did I ever complain that I hate the fact that I was taught religion as I child,or that I resent my parents for that

What am simply saying is this

RELIGION ONLY EXISTS TODAY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TAUGHT RELIGION DURING THEIR CHILDHOOD WHEN THEY CAN NOT REASON PROPERLY,IF THAT WASN'T THE CASE AND PEOPLE WERE LEFT TO CHOOSE THE RELIGION OF THE CHOICE AT ADULTHOOD, RELIGION WILL DISAPPEAR IN NO TIME

please if u feel what I said is wrong,raise ur objections from the point I made and disprove it don't be quoting me as saying what I never said
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
darkchild64:

What exactly is going on I ur brain,did I ever complain that I hate the fact that I was taught religion as I child,or that I resent my parents for that

What am simply saying is this

RELIGION ONLY EXISTS TODAY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TAUGHT RELIGION DURING THEIR CHILDHOOD WHEN THEY CAN NOT REASON PROPERLY,IF THAT WASN'T THE CASE AND PEOPLE WERE LEFT TO CHOOSE THE RELIGION OF THE CHOICE AT ADULTHOOD, RELIGION WILL DISAPPEAR IN NO TIME

please if u feel what I said is wrong,raise ur objections from the point I made and disprove it don't be quoting me as saying what I never said

It's either your skull is squeezing your brain too tightly and denying it blood supply or your brain is 20 steps to the left.

Where in my question did I even mention religion? Where did I even hint at religion in my comment? Are you hallucinating?

I asked a very simple question and you are creating an issue I never mentioned. Do you have a boil for a replacement as a brain?

Learn to read and understand before responding.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

It's either your skull is squeezing your brain too tightly and denying it blood supply or your brain is 20 steps to the left.

Where in my question did I even mention religion? Where did I even hint at religion in my comment? Are you hallucinating?

I asked a very simple question and you are creating an issue I never mentioned. Do you have a boil for a replacement as a brain?

Learn to read and understand before responding.

Forgive me if I got u wrongly, now can u kindly explain what u mean by this since u claim u weren't referring to anything religion

butterflyl1on:

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
darkchild64:

Forgive me if I got u wrongly, now can u kindly explain what u mean by this since u claim u weren't referring to anything religion

Answer the simple question and stop insinuating RELIGION in every comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

What question
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
darkchild64:

What question

Let me ask you a very simple question, as a child did you depend on someone older and wiser than you? As an adult are you totally independent? Do you know everything and can do everything so much so that you have absolutely NO NEED for anyone better, wiser, more intelligent in those things you lack the ability of tackling?

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I don't think I can afford the time to answer ur question,[color=#770077][/color] no offense
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by butterflyl1on: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
darkchild64:

I don't think I can afford the time to answer ur question,[color=#770077][/color] no offense

If you cannot understand and respond to such a simple question how then can you understand whatever you are told that is more complex? How then as the adult you are ask questions and demand answers to them when you are too lazy to respond to any you are asked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

If you cannot understand and respond to such a simple question, how then can you understand whatever you are told that is more complex? How then as the adult you are, ask questions and demand answers to them, when you are too lazy to respond to any you are asked?
This Niggas psychotic behavior has recently been coined, The Dawkins Syndrome for good reason. It is alleged that all those Atheists that has completed part 1 of 1 of "Mental Supremacy for Low-level Atheists" which is Richard Dawkins only free online course for gullible Atheists. Those that fail to do the paid courses exhibit exactly the same pre-programmed robotic responses.

Butterflyl1on Sir, I sense your confounded horror that, after you have respectfully and expertly re-programmed Darkchild64's Microchip, the robot still malfunctions and reverts back to its "No answer to give" presets.

With great pride, I can openly say that I have witnessed you help many Niggas and Whites break free from fake "MENTAL SUPREMACY" on many internet platforms over the years. Salute !!!!
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
darkchild64:

Lol, Haaaaahaa hic, Hic, ha rolling on the ground laughter. Please stop it Darkchild64, I am sitting alone in an Auber Taxi, my stomach is cramping from uncontrollable laughter. The big burly Taxi driver is looking at me offended as if I am mocking him. I am unable to explain, because the more I try to explain the worse it looked, the louder the badly timed outbreak of totally uncontrollable laughter became. Shew shew. Hic haaa..... I apologize.

As I was getting out of the Auber taxi at my destination that strangely seemed to take a hell of a lot longer than usual, your words hit my funny bone again "I don't think I can afford the time" Tears were running down from my eyes, as I forced myself not to laugh in my Taxi drivers face, I am not sad, no not in the least but the tears kept flowing as I forced myself to walk away from the Taxi.

Finally alone, I stood against my neighbors wall and let the laughter have its own way. I held my aching jaws and watched as many of my neighbors stared at me surprised or ashamed.

Please stop spreading this indignity Darkchild64, abeg o

2 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Butterflyl1on Sir, your diagnosis of the real reason why Atheists such as Darkchild64 are unable to get away from TROLLING religious topics, caught my attention in passing.
With great empathy you said, "It's either your skull is squeezing your brain too tightly and denying it blood supply or your brain is 20 steps to the left."

Then Darkchild64 replied, "Forgive me if I got u wrongly,"........................ I mean really !! like really! The unnecessary burden he placed on you, I mean forgiveness is not an easy thing to do. It is hard. He glibly want you to forgive him for the crap he placed on you.

I pray that you will use your power to forgive this dude Sir. I simply cant laugh again today, I am a recovering Laughee. Not the laughor.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
darkchild64:

What question
The question in front of you, slightly to the left.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
darkchild64:

What question
Why did Hitler never answer anyone that questioned him?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 09, 2018
ScienceWatch, some of the different gods offer different promises,.in regards to the end of the lives of the believers. At least I'd believe that- I'm only sure of the end with the Hindus....it's just a cycle. There is no hell and every spirit tries to find redemption from the cycle, moving from one life-form to the other.

What do you believe happens finally, at the end, though?
Does each believer get his own end, as his religion fortells or do all the believers have to face the end offered by the one true God?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by OkCornel(m): 3:31am On Jan 09, 2018
I think we are digressing from the reason this thread was open...

Dear OP,

1) Should the Eternal Creator be held responsible for the actions of human beings?
2) If out of your freewill borne out of the power of choice, you shoot and kill me with a gun, should the Eternal Creator be held responsible for your actions?

Try and see the human race as a growing child. Once upon a time, this child was helpless and needed a lot of assistance from the Eternal Creator...hence, the need for interventions and guidance back then in the ancient past...

Now that this child (human race) is growing into adulthood, should the Eternal Creator still treat humanity like a baby with all sorts of interventions needed for one who cannot change its diapers? (Mind you, interventions are needed, but not as often as before)

Humanity is growing and evolving and to an extent, the Eternal Creator has left us to be responsible for some choices we make.

Don't expect the Eternal Creator to intervene with all sorts of preventive measures as though Humanity does not know its left from right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres / Can Somebody Help Out On This ??? / Untold Truth About Apostle Joshua Selman Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.