Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (6354 Views)

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You can check DoctorAliens comments. He was brilliant.
his comment didn't answer the question directly,how about urs,because it seems u only came but to steal kill and destroy atheists cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You can check DoctorAliens comments. He was brilliant.
his comments didn't answer the question directly, how about given us urs,because it seems u came but to still, kill and destroy atheists cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
darkchild64:

his comments didn't answer the question directly, how about given us urs,because it seems u came but to still, kill and destroy atheists cheesy cheesy
No you get it wrong. I will never allow anyone to kill Atheists. I am only giving world religions a different perspective on how to deal with those that come to trash their precious Holy doctrines.
Meanwhile go back and read DoctorAlien again with an unbiased open mind. He answers the question direct but on a much deeper level.

Also read what powerful insight Dnaz gives on the Holocuast on this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/4267180/evangelical-movement-filled-evil-demonic
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
darkchild64:

Do our answers to the question mean anything?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
DoctorAlien:

Do our answers to the question mean anything?
your comments can be interpreted in lots of ways,just give a direct answer to the question "nobody" asked
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
darkchild64:

your comments can be interpreted in lots of ways,just give a direct answer to the question "nobody" asked

Nobody never asked that question. Somebody called Jean1128 asked that question then disappeared out of fear.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Ok, then you must be right. Before you find me guilty, tell me IS GOD ON TRIAL HERE?

The op wanted to know why God let the Holocaust happen...it could be a small-scale, unofficial trial for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Now thats an intelligent answer. Thank you. Next question for all Atheists/agnostics/deists etc.

Did Hitler model his dreaded SS army to match the Jesuits?

Smh. What I feel you're doing here.... you're finally tired of thinking very hard for answers to the straight forward questions concerning God (because most of the questions you get are straight forward e.g.. "why did he let the Holocaust happen?" ) .
You might be tired because it's not easy to bring up all the wise, twisted answers you give. I don't say "twisted", with the intention to insult you. I just feel that if something is not straight, then it could be twisted.

And now you want to ask the atheists questions but you make these questions as irrelevant as possible so they'd face what you faced while you tried to answer those straight-forward questions you had.

It's a fair game. It's not a fair game.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Mmmmm. You are right 3nim. But something bothers me about this dude Jean1128. I mean why would Jean1128 ask a decent Christian called Enshy, the following, " Does "God" have a dick ; yes,no,I don't know
Choose one.

You just went and did the complete FBI work. Na you o smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Mmmmm. You are right 3nim. But something bothers me about this dude Jean1128. I mean why would Jean1128 ask a decent Christian called Enshy, the following, " Does "God" have a dick ; yes,no,I don't know
Choose one.

Maybe he just wanted to know if God is male. I believe the decent Christian will not know God's gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2018
DoctorAlien:
You can call it conjecture. It mean it's not the truth. You're not a student of prophecy, and so I understand your ignorance of these things. However, there are direct pieces of evidence in the Scriptures supporting the points I made.

You're talking about the Holocaust, which is sin, the transgression of God's law. Other examples of sin include adultery, stealing, covetousness, etc. They are numerous. Why haven't you called my attention to the widespread sexual immorality, dishonesty and covetousness to name but a few, in the world today?

If there is a better way God could have accomplished His plan of letting creation know that sin can never bring peace and happiness to creation, other than letting sin reign for while(by allowing the hawker of sin, Satan, continue for a while), then state it.

The answer to no.1 is YES! What could God have done?

God's plan has certainly been accomplished! When Satan murdered the Commander-in-chief of the hosts of Heaven, the sinless Son of God, their beloved Lord, the unfallen angels and the unfallen world's fully discerned the character of Satan, "that he was a liar and a murderer from the beginning." John 8:44
God's plan has been accomplished, as it has become clear to me and Christians like me from Adam until now that the transgression of God's Law can only bring pain and misery, as it is in the world today, and that only the reign of God's Law can guarantee peace and happiness. However, you don't expect the whole of creation to admit this fact. Satan, his angels and his followers on earth will never admit that fact. And to them belongs the destruction of hell.

God's children have ever been persecuted and killed by the children of darkness, from righteous Abel until now. Indeed the children of darkness, in persecuting innocent children of God, have continued to demonstrate to the universe what it looks like to enthrone lawlessness. Terrorist attacks on Christians is a part of such persecution, and such attacks serve to even make the evil of sin clearer to Christians. We look forward to the Kingdom where sin does not exist. As I suffer the injustice of persecution from the children of darkness, I ruminate on sin and its disastrous effects. But I'm also consoled by the fact that even if God leads me through a violent death, He will still resurrect me at last to immortal life.
"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job 13:15.

Even if God's plan convinced only me and the children of God like me from Adam until now, it was a huge success. Surely the whole of creation wasn't going to admit that fact. At least not Satan and his cohorts. But that's fine.

I would not go further on the events of the last days, as you are not a student of prophecy. But know that the Bible foretold a period of well-nigh universal rebellion against God on earth just before Christ returns. The nature of this rebellion is beyond the scope of our discussion.

Commit murder, tell lies, fornicate and commit the Holocaust?. Or do the Holocaust? I'd rather say that the Holocaust is the effect of sin and not sin on its own. The effect of Hate.

But to show his own children the effect of sin on the world, he let them be the ones to suffer the pain, instead of the people who commit the sin?

No problem just punish Emeka when Uche commits a crime. Emeka will learn a lesson from that.

You said it's a great success. I don't believe you've really encountered suffering, If you can come comfortably comment on Nairaland right now. I might be wrong.

Please let me know the Bible passages you got your explanation from.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2018
I don't like what u guyz are doing here,this discussion should strictly be based on the topic,meanwhile I asked a question a while ago,let me rephrase

The reason doctorallen feels is good enough for "God" to allow the holocaust occur is to prove to man that acknowledging and worshipping him is the only way to attain peace and happiness,now this question is directed towards doctorallen and any other christian who cares to answer it

Let's assume "God" presents this two options before u anyone u choose would be what he will do to execute the plan doctorallen presented
1) allow the holocaust occur
2) write a message (similar to what I had said before) in the sky

Think carefully,and be as honest and objective as you can be
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE

I've read throughout all the comments and I've noticed that christians don't want to directly answer this question, I don't want to stir a fight but doctorallen and sciencewatch can you guyz just answer this question above DIRECTLY,so you would clear all doubts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2018
darkchild64:

I've read throughout all the comments and I've noticed that christians don't want to directly answer this question, I don't want to stir a fight but doctorallen and sciencewatch can you guyz just answer this question above DIRECTLY,so you would clear all doubts

Darkchild64, let me emphasize, IT IS 2018 THEREFORE TRUE CHRISTIANS MUST NEVER ANSWER ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS QUESTIONS ABOUT GOD.
True Christians have the power. They have seen the invisible God.
They must use that power and interrogate Atheists, on the very same fraudulent topics they post to mock God for their own comic sexual relief.

I have a deal to make with you Darkchild64, you answer the question above even if you hate God, then I will come back and clear all your doubts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2018
3nim:

You just went and did the complete FBI work. Na you o smiley
I am sorry that I had to investigate that dude, but do you remember that i told you that something was wrong with that dude.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2018
3nim:

Maybe he just wanted to know if God is male. I believe the decent Christian will not know God's gender.

If it is acceptable for Atheists to ask Christians, "DO YOUR GOD HAVE A DICK?" Then Could I ask Abc1128, hey do you have a Dick?
Abc1128 says no. I then ask, Ok let me take another quess. Then do you have a vagina? Abc1128 says wow you right this time. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
3nim:

Smh. What I feel you're doing here.... you're finally tired of thinking very hard for answers to the straight forward questions concerning God (because most of the questions you get are straight forward e.g.. "why did he let the Holocaust happen?" ) .
You might be tired because it's not easy to bring up all the wise, twisted answers you give. I don't say "twisted", with the intention to insult you. I just feel that if something is not straight, then it could be twisted.

And now you want to ask the atheists questions but you make these questions as irrelevant as possible so they'd face what you faced while you tried to answer those straight-forward questions you had.

It's a fair game. It's not a fair game.
You are right 3nim, true Christians are very tired now. Atheists ask questions mainly for comic sexual relief. Under their Satanic masters guidance they flock to every post with the word God in it.

When Christians want to chat about their faith in God, they should use a code word to fool the Satanic Atheists.
I suggest a code such as; T234ght@$z. 3nim, you can think this is twisted in a nice way, but this is serious stuff.

I dont do "An eye for an eye" 3nim, I am solution driven, seeking long term solutions. My questions to Atheists may seem temporarily irrelevent but when years later they get wiser, they will all say with one voice. We were real assvholes.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
darkchild64:

In the past Christians have done a great job of answering all the mocking questions of Satanic Atheists. They have new compassionate rules now to benefit Atheists cruel egos even more.

1) If an Atheist ask a Christian a question, the Christian will take control and ask all the questions. That way we can stroke their egos for ever and clear up all doubts that Atheists dont want to know higher truth, instead they want to look "good."
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2018
3nim:

Commit murder, tell lies, fornicate and commit the Holocaust?. Or do the Holocaust? I'd rather say that the Holocaust is the effect of sin and not sin on its own. The effect of Hate.

But to show his own children the effect of sin on the world, he let them be the ones to suffer the pain, instead of the people who commit the sin?

No problem just punish Emeka when Uche commits a crime. Emeka will learn a lesson from that.

You said it's a great success. I don't believe you've really encountered suffering, If you can come comfortably comment on Nairaland right now. I might be wrong.

Please let me know the Bible passages you got your explanation from.

The Holocaust was murder (on a large scale), and murder is sin, which is the transgression of the Law (1 Jn. 3:4). However, you can say that the Holocaust(which occurred because man has rejected the law of God) reeks of injustice, and has created anything but peace and happiness. Which is exactly what God wanted to achieve.

The only other alternative to letting a system which does not regard His holy Law operate for some time, so that creation can assess it, is to destroy anyone who disregards His Law at once, and that would have started with Satan. Refer to my first post on this thread for the consequences of such a choice.

Verses backing my explanation are interspersed throughout the Scriptures. I don't want to say further.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ifenes(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2018
DoctorAlien:

The Holocaust was murder (on a large scale), and murder is sin, which is the transgression of the Law (1 Jn. 3:4). However, you can say that the Holocaust(which occurred because man has rejected the law of God) reeks of injustice, and has created anything but peace and happiness. Which is exactly what God wanted to achieve.

The only other alternative to letting a system which does not regard His holy Law operate for some time, so that creation can assess it, is to destroy anyone who disregards His Law at once, and that would have started with Satan. Refer to my first post on this thread for the consequences of such a choice.

Verses backing my explanation are interspersed throughout the Scriptures. I don't want to say further.

I wish you could spend this much energy on your own history and not Jewish history.

The trans Atlantic African slavery was 10 times worse than Jewish killings( I’m not saying killing any race was right). But don’t you think you are out of your depth for even adoring a created deity that was used to okay the slavery of “your” kind. Do you think a monkey will morn the death of a lion ?

Is it a thing with black folks to ignore their problem and instead be of service to other race’s problems, celebrate other races histories, identity with other races deities? What is wrong with you guys ?

What the hell is isreal and why should we care about what happened to them in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2018
The reason for creating this thread like the op said is to ascertain if there is a good reason why someone("God") who is said to be all powerful and also merciful would allow sometging so devastating such as the Holocaust occur,sciencewatch if u don't want to answer the question it is not compulsory, create ur own thread and ask atheists the questions u want to ask them and am sure they would give u answers,am coming from a neutral ground here and I will be honest with u no one has provided the answer to the question the op asked,doctorallen to show that the reason u gave is not good enough the op asked whether u would choose the Holocaust plan or "God" writing on the sky somethibg similar to what he had earlier posted to fulfil his plan and u haven't given ur answer
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
darkchild64:
The reason for creating this thread like the op said is to ascertain if there is a good reason why someone("God"wink who is said to be all powerful and also merciful would allow sometging so devastating such as the Holocaust occur,sciencewatch if u don't want to answer the question it is not compulsory, create ur own thread and ask atheists the questions u want to ask them and am sure they would give u answers,am coming from a neutral ground here and I will be honest with u no one has provided the answer to the question the op asked,doctorallen to show that the reason u gave is not good enough the op asked whether u would choose the Holocaust plan or "God" writing on the sky somethibg similar to what he had earlier posted to fulfil his plan and u haven't given ur answer

Use your head oga. I asked you a question which you have not really answered. But let me rephrase it: is any answer I give what God should have done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
DoctorAlien:

Use your head oga. I asked you a question which you have not really answered. But let me rephrase it: is any answer I give what God should have done?
What a brilliant question DoctorAlien. Let's see if Darkchild64 will give an honest answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
darkchild64:

I am on neutral ground here and I will be honest with u no one has provided the answer to the question the op asked,doctorAlien to show that the reason u gave is not good enough, the op asked whether u would choose the Holocaust plan or "God" writing on the sky somethibg similar to what he had earlier posted to fulfil his plan and u haven't given ur answer
Ok I get it. You are eager to find the answer. Good. Now Darkchild64, tell us why this answer is important to you ?

Also tell us what you plan to do with the answer? Or are you simply engaging in mind games with Christians for comic sexual relief?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by KingSango(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
ifenes:

I wish you could spend this much energy on your own history and not Jewish history.

The trans Atlantic African slavery was 10 times worse than Jewish killings( I’m not saying killing any race was right). But don’t you think you are out of your depth for even adoring a created deity that was used to okay the slavery of “your” kind. Do you think a monkey will morn the death of a lion ?

Is it a thing with black folks to ignore their problem and instead be of service to other race’s problems, celebrate other races histories, identity with other races deities? What is wrong with you guys ?

What the hell is isreal and why should we care about what happened to them in the past.

The Jewish Holucaust is a hoax. There was no gas chambers! And only about 1 million Jews were killed not 6 million. That 6 is an Illuminati number that they are signaling to the worldwide group that its a demonic hoax. There's tons of symbolism in the story for Illuminati students to learn the Jewish Holocaust was a complete hoax. Hitler was a Vatican knight and the Vatican was behind Hitler's rise. grin Hitler was a sodomite homosexual and the Brown shirts was Hitler's gay mafia that went around beating up, targeting and killing Germans that opposed the Nazis political party's rise. Anytime you talking of Gay mafias you are talking Rome, that is their main weapon that the Romans have used to stay in power. You have 400 men living in the Vatican city, just 400 sodomite pedophile men, with more power and riches than anyone on the planet. A pedophile cabal that even contrived the Rwanda Massacre. Yes, they buried the story that the Roman Catholic Church, which is the Vatican, was responsible for the million and some people massacred in Rwanda. Most of the people behind the hyping up of killers were Gay Hutus who had been altar boys in the Catholic Church in Rwanda. The same goes with Kony the sick demonic maniac who authored child soldiers in Uganda, he was a sick pedophile altar boy of the Catholic Church. Homosexuality is demonic possession.

Ase

Love Sango

Help expose and spread the ultimate truth about the demonic rise of Sodomite Pedophiles War:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by KingSango(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Now this question is directed mainly to christians and religious folks,and I want to emphasize that the intention is not to start an unnecessary argument. This is a topic that always caught my attention and I was dissapointed to see that it hasn't been raised before on nairaland,at least not to my knowledge. I understand that there is great animosity between christians and atheists right now,Muslims as well,but my intention is not to start up an arguement on who is superior or right but to find out the views of christians concerning this. When I was a Christian I never knew of the holocaust,I only heard about the 2nd world war so I never asked myself certain questions,but now that I know about it,I would like to ask christians and theists as a whole why they think their supreme all loving,omnipotent God would allow such horrific event to occur.

p.s I would appeal that only those who know about the subject matter should comment,and not just anyone who simply looked the word up in the dictionary.If you have read or seen documentaries or movies such as "Schindler's list" or "The Pianist" then you are in a good position to comment.

The Jewish Holucaust is a hoax. There was no gas chambers! And only about 1 million Jews were killed not 6 million. That 6 is an Illuminati number that they are signaling to the worldwide group that its a demonic hoax. There's tons of symbolism in the story for Illuminati students to learn the Jewish Holocaust was a complete hoax. Hitler was a Vatican knight and the Vatican was behind Hitler's rise. grin Hitler was a sodomite homosexual and the Brown shirts was Hitler's gay mafia that went around beating up, targeting and killing Germans that opposed the Nazis political party's rise. Anytime you talking of Gay mafias you are talking Rome, that is their main weapon that the Romans have used to stay in power. You have 400 men living in the Vatican city, just 400 sodomite pedophile men, with more power and riches than anyone on the planet. A pedophile cabal that even contrived the Rwanda Massacre. Yes, they buried the story that the Roman Catholic Church, which is the Vatican, was responsible for the million and some people massacred in Rwanda. Most of the people behind the hyping up of killers were Gay Hutus who had been altar boys in the Catholic Church in Rwanda. The same goes with Kony the sick demonic maniac who authored child soldiers in Uganda, he was a sick pedophile altar boy of the Catholic Church. Homosexuality is demonic possession.

Ase

Love Sango

Help expose and spread the ultimate truth about the demonic rise of Sodomite Pedophiles War:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

2 Shares

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
DoctorAlien:

I have a problem with the word "should" because it implies that what "God" did was wrong. Any answer u give is what u feel is the best plan
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2018
darkchild64:

I have a problem with the word "should" because it implies that what "God" did was wrong. Any answer u give is what u feel is the best plan
It is clear that the OP has deceived you Darkchild64, The OP was written by a fake ex-Christian who wrote and posted this crap to mock God and have an orgasm for comic sexual relief.

Oh, the word "Should" that the esteemed DoctorAlien used does not imply that God was wrong. DoctorAlien is too smart for you guys.
He wrote back here only because he wanted to re-enforce the truth for Christians while generously entertaining Atheists.

CHRISTIANS, BE WARNED. MANY TOPICS LIKE THIS ARE DESIGNED AS TRAP.
REFUSE TO ANSWER athesits, agnotics, etc questions about your superior faith. Rather let them answer your deep probing questions.
Ask them over and over to spell out what they have to offer humanity.

Ask Atheists decent questions like, why do Atheists have no soul/spirit/heart.
Ask why Hitler became a Godhater/Atheist.
Ask what higher moral and ethical values Atheists have to offer humanity.
Ask Atheists why they allowed themselves to be defrauded by crooked scientists to believe they were once fish, then a monkey etc.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is obvious that u guyz(sciencewatch and doctorallen) can not answer the question the op asked,because any answer u give would implicate u

If u say that u would choose "God" allowing the Holocaust occur,then u would be seen as a wicked person
If u say that u would choose "God" writing something (similar to what the op posted) on the sky then that would mean that u re admitting that its a better plan than allowing the Holocaust occur.

What u(sciencewatch and doctorallen) have to understand is that the purpose of these arguments is not to convert Christians to atheists or vice versa,because neither will be easy,however by engaging in such conversations we(atheists) aren't trying to mock christians (at least not all of us) but we are trying to show anyone logically following the conversation that we didn't become atheists out of rebellion(may just a little bit of rebellion), but mainly through carefully weighed out thoughts,I need not say more.

Ladies and Gentlemen if u have followed this conversation from the beginning till this point u woukd come to agree with me that no Christian has been able to provide us with a GOOD reason why a loving,merciful,benevolent,all powerful being would allow the Holocaust occur,instead of finding a better way to fulfil his plan,that is not to say that such a reason doesn't exist.So I would like to end this by asking the now rhetorical question,rhetorical because no Christian agreed to attempt it

IF YOU HAD THE WHEREWITHAL TO PREVENT THE HOLOCAUST,WOULD YOU DO SO AND SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BEING LOST OR WOULD YOU STAY CALM AND ALOW ALL THE PEOPLE DIE ?

p.s yours sincerely jean1128,I had to deactivate my account for certain reasons,and sciencewatch I apologize if u felt offended by the question I asked in the other thread,I sincerely wanted to know what a Christian's reply would be,I meant no harm,and I'm not a Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
darkchild64:

p.s yours sincerely jean1128,I had to deactivate my account for certain reasons,and sciencewatch I apologize if u felt offended by the question I asked in the other thread,I sincerely wanted to know what a Christian's reply would be,I meant no harm,and I'm not a Muslim.

I thought sciencewatch already knew you were Jean1128 loll. I was waiting for him to ask why you changed your moniker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
darkchild64:
It is obvious that u guyz(sciencewatch and doctorallen) can not answer the question the op asked,because any answer u give would implicate u

If u say that u would choose "God" allowing the Holocaust occur,then u would be seen as a wicked person
If u say that u would choose "God" writing something (similar to what the op posted) on the sky then that would mean that u re admitting that its a better plan than allowing the Holocaust occur.

IF YOU HAD THE WHEREWITHAL TO PREVENT THE HOLOCAUST,WOULD YOU DO SO AND SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BEING LOST OR WOULD YOU STAY CALM AND ALOW ALL THE PEOPLE DIE ?

jean1128 aka darkchild64 thanks for trying to get to the bottom of Atheists cruel and insane attempts to mock the Holy doctrines of all world religions. It is certainly offensive to all those that love the creator God, to be asked as you did, "Do your God have a DICK."

Darkchild64, receive wise counselling. Never insult the Gods of any religion because there are spiritual powers that are very real.
You believe in the material god of science and yet you ignore a profound scientific law that says, "For every action there is a reaction, equal and opposite."
Dont drink the poison of foolish Atheism, that refuse to acknowledge the all powerful reality of the spiritual world - Dark and Light.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
jean1128 aka darkchild64 thanks for trying to get to the bottom of Atheists cruel and insane attempts to mock the Holy doctrines of all world religions. It is certainly offensive to all those that love the creator God, to be asked as you did, "Do your God have a DICK."

Darkchild64, receive wise counselling. Never insult the Gods of any religion because there are spiritual powers that are very real.
You believe in the material god of science and yet you ignore a profound scientific law that says, "For every action there is a reaction, equal and opposite."
Dont drink the poison of foolish Atheism, that refuse to acknowledge the all powerful reality of the spiritual world - Dark and Light.

Hold on, you believe in the existence of all gods, of all religions?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
darkchild64:

DArkchild64, there is evidence that your questions are Satanically inspired. Now you have put together a weak little hoax to entertain yourself while mocking the mighty world religions that revere and worship the creator God.

Persons trained in spiritual things are taught to discern the type of spirit/heart of the person they are dealing with. I would boldly say you have chosen the dark side, I say this as a warning to those that are in the Light. DoctorAlien has honestly helped you. Let it go.

There are so many scientific discoveries that point to an incredible, intelligent, loving creator labeled - God. Many corrupt scientists have been working long and hard to destroy humanities spiritual power base for their own dark ulterior motives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres / Can Somebody Help Out On This ??? / Untold Truth About Apostle Joshua Selman Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.