Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

He Suddenly Changed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Suddenly Changed. (1032 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Suddenly Changed. by bubbllie(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Just this evening after returning from work, I was chilling with my homey and he'd been acting really weird all evening. After asking him for more than four times about what may be wrong with him, and still got no answer, I just switched on the TV and got busy. I checked his fridge to grab a can of beer and only found water. While I was wondering what may have gone wrong with this bloke, his phone rang and the conversation went like:

Homey: Hey, how are you?
Caller: Buzzing sound...
Homey: Okay.., oh that?
Homey: Err.., you see I was supposed to call you about it earlier today but I got carried away with work.
Homey: You see, the thing is. Jesus. How do I explain this to you in way you will understand? When I said all that and did all that stuff, I was just womanizing. But now that...
Caller: Buzzing sound... BUzzing sound........
Homey: I don't mean to upset you. Would you just let me finish? Okay please calm.., please calm down my dear sister. You see after attending Deeper Life Church cross over service, I gave my life to Christ and now I can't do all that stuff anymore. Please try to understand.
Caller: Buzzing... Buzzing.... Buzzing sound.......

So folks y'all know how this kinda story goes. But seriously I'm still trying to make sense of the whole situation. After the phone conversation, I tried to get the details, but Nigga be like, "Oh it's nothing. The Lord is able. It's well my brother." undecided
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by AnodaIT(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are about to lose your main homey to Christ, do something fast
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Skyfornia(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
He has found the way
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by bubbllie(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
AnodaIT:
You are about to lose your main homey to Christ, do something fast

Oh really?? What do I do? I mean I am a Christian too. Never seen him like this before.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
He has been arrested by God.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by bubbllie(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

undecided
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by deco22(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oga has found a new bae and he is using our dear Lord's name for his gains.

#classic.

Re: He Suddenly Changed. by bubbllie(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
deco22:
Oga has found a new bae and he is using our dear Lord's name for his gains.

#classic.

grin grin grin
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by habsydiamond(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Warrisdis again. This new year.....cant someone enjoy im change in Nigeria change again.....I tire oooo
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by ivyT(f): 12:40am On Jan 03, 2018
Change too. Go your separate ways. So we can all live in peace.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by SirMichael1: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Is the sudden change much of a problem? If yes, how?
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by YesNo(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:

For now.

OP. Just chill and live your life and stop asking him questions about why he's like this. Don't use ur Raggae to spoil his blues. When he's tired, he'll be back to being ur regular homie. If not, respect his stance and he should respect yours.

no be today.

My padi told me he stopped calling me cos he's now born again, God has "called" and he doesn't want to go back to sin. Okay. I congratulated him. This new year day, na beer and hoez he use launch am.

no be today.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by cerowo(f): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Sorry to ask 'are you a gay'.... If am not mistakenly the gender attached to your moniker is that of 'MALE'.... And you have been talking abt a guy cool
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by bubbllie(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2018
cerowo:
Sorry to ask 'are you a gay'.... If am not mistakenly the gender attached to your moniker is that of 'MALE'.... And you have been talking abt a guy cool

What is this one saying? Don't get me started woman! I aint got brakes. Abeg shift joor.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by bubbllie(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2018
YesNo:

For now.

OP. Just chill and live your life and stop asking him questions about why he's like this. Don't use ur Raggae to spoil his blues. When he's tired, he'll be back to being ur regular homie. If not, respect his stance and he should respect yours.

no be today.

My padi told me he stopped calling me cos he's now born again, God has "called" and he doesn't want to go back to sin. Okay. I congratulated him. This new year day, na beer and hoez he use launch am.

no be today.

Quite reassuring... Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Not Spiritual,the Reasons For Your Downfall Can't Be Attributed To Sex / Sex Worker AKA ‘olosho’ For 10,000k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would / 12 Legit Reasons Why Women Cheat More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.