Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,506 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! (2121 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Fidelmalek(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2018
never experienced all these. Date an asset, not a liability and all liability these won't be noticed

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hahaha,,this is the second thread and still counting on top yesterday's thread...

these guys are so frustrated. .lmao
They no get work ah swear.

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by sekxyqueen(f): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
They no get work ah swear.
lol..just how obsessed some mofos can actually be. .

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Martin0(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2018
This thread is not even right!
I disagree with it!

I can decide to prove some few point of mhizbliss thread yesterday but you guy's don't wanna accept the truth she told you people and know this is what you got to do yet you are not even telling the truth!

Damm!!! You guy's are still giving me more reason to asslick!grin

Just look at this!

Na wa ooo no truth in this thread not even 1one!

Ciaogrin

1 Like

Re: Strange Ways Most Girls Behave That Has Got To Stop. Counter-thread! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamGoke:
Bitches remain bitches. Nothing you can do about it!
i quote u anywhere, u korrect jor. even if person get everything. he still no go do or even buy himself true luv. i done take am, make they go off transformer.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs she is not feeling you / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggystyle Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.