Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want (2115 Views)

Why This PENIS Enlargement Is Getting Many Views / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Well, well, well...I have been getting many insults just because I made Known the kind of man I want. So somebody cannot have spec again, this Nigerian men. You are allowed to have spec, but a woman cannot have spec.

As a 10 that I am, some people still don't see me as their spec, because they don't like girls with flesh. Did I berate them for their choice of meat? No, because every mallam with his kettle, right?

Anyways, today being Monday, just before I go about my duties, I have something to say to both men and women. Come on, read to the end, you will find value.

So, my American boo told me yesterday that he wants us to be a power couple like Beyonce and Carter. That thing made my tummy filled with butterflies. I was even contemplating agreeing to do kitchen duties all the days of our lives. Yes, when you see a man who's worth it, you will do it.

This man sees me not as a child bearer or kitchen maid, but someone who can go toe to toe with him on building the kind of family life he wants. I guess, it is sweetest because we are in similar lines of business, even though he is in the U.S where things work and obviously sees more revenue.

But that is not the main gist of this post. The gist is, whether you are a man or a woman, you can build yourself financially, not because you want to be anybody's spec, but because you want to add value to your partner. Like, who would want to live at the mercy of their partner? That's no way to live, whether you are a man or a woman, unless you don't have self-worth.

How can one thrive in a third world country like ours? I have three step blueprint. It helped me, it can help me.

A brief story...

In 2015, I had no money except what I earned from the companies I worked for. The first company was paying me 30k, the second I joined in 2016 paid me 50k. If I remove my data needs, food, clothes, and other miscellaneous, there was nothing left. I was broke and always went back to my parents for handouts. I was a graduate by this time, so I was always ashamed to ask my parents for money. So when I want to ask for money, I would type long text, promising him heaven and earth, just so he doesn't feel bad that I am still asking him for money despite being a graduate and working.

Anyway, in 2016, I found a skill I had, that could be valuable to people and could make me money. I didn't really hit it until 2017 when I followed this 3 step blueprint.

Hey! I am not rich! Don't come and tell me I am forming rich. But I am financially capable. If I marry today, I won't be a liability to anybody.

Now the steps. Whether you went to the University or not, this three steps would work for you.

1. Recognize a need and fill it. Find out what people need and are willing to pay money for. A problem exists that if you solve, you will be paid for it. It might not even be a new problem. It might even be something people are already solving, but no one can do it like you.

2. Get the skill required. When you find the need people would pay you money to solve, get the required skill. That is what sets you apart. I built a business around my writing and digital skills, and made it successful, even though there are many others doing what I do. It is because I have the skill and I invest in polishing that skill and learning as much as I can. You can be successful as an akara seller, if you make the best akara. Only acquiring the skill can make you stand out.

Also, use google and find out the skills that are in top demand. The world is moving towards a technological reliance and soon many jobs will become extinct. AI and robotics is taking over, place yourself strategically.

Cryptocurrency is also a thing now. Learn it and invest. People who invested years ago are millionaires now. My VVIP clients are all bitcoin entrepreneurs.

3. Package it. You might have the skill and be the best, but if you don't package your skill and make it presentable, the clients with the moneybag will not come. I have worked with people that I ordinarily cannot sit at same table with, because I packaged my skill and made it professional enough. While some writers are still doing freelance, I built a company.

With these three steps, you can move yourself up the financial ladder, because at the end of the day, money is important.

Have a fruitful week.

P.S: If you like insult me, I won't be here to see it.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by bogdaddy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Are you trying to tell us you want a husband out here on Nairaland ?
Hamachi:
Well, well, well...I have been getting many insults just because I made Known the kind of man I want. So somebody cannot have spec again, this Nigerian men. You are allowed to have spec, but a woman cannot have spec.

As a 10 that I am, some people still don't see me as their spec, because they don't like girls with flesh. Did I berate them for their choice of meat? No, because every mallam with his kettle, right?

Anyways, today being Monday, just before I go about my duties, I have something to say to both men and women. Come on, read to the end, you will find value.

So, my American boo told me yesterday that he wants us to be a power couple like Beyonce and Carter. That thing made my tummy filled with butterflies. I was even contemplating agreeing to do kitchen duties all the days of our lives. Yes, when you see a man who's worth it, you will do it.

This man sees me not as a child bearer or kitchen maid, but someone who can go toe to toe with him on building the kind of family life he wants. I guess, it is sweetest because we are in similar lines of business, even though he is in the U.S where things work and obviously sees more revenue.

But that is not the main gist of this post. The gist is, whether you are a man or a woman, you can build yourself financially, not because you want to be anybody's spec, but because you want to add value to your partner. Like, who would want to live at the mercy of their partner? That's no way to live, whether you are a man or a woman, unless you don't have self-worth.

How can one thrive in a third world country like ours? I have three step blueprint. It helped me, it can help me.

A brief story...

In 2015, I had no money except what I earned from the companies I worked for. The first company was paying me 30k, the second I joined in 2016 paid me 50k. If I remove my data needs, food, clothes, and other miscellaneous, there was nothing left. I was broke and always went back to my parents for handouts. I was a graduate by this time, so I was always ashamed to ask my parents for money. So when I want to ask for money, I would type long text, promising him heaven and earth, just so he doesn't feel bad that I am still asking him for money despite being a graduate and working.

Anyway, in 2016, I found a skill I had, that could be valuable to people and could make me money. I didn't really hit it until 2017 when I followed this 3 step blueprint.

Hey! I am not rich! Don't come and tell me I am forming rich. But I am financially capable. If I marry today, I won't be a liability to anybody.

Now the steps. Whether you went to the University or not, this three steps would work for you.

1. Recognize a need and fill it. Find out what people need and are willing to pay money for. A problem exists that if you solve, you will be paid for it. It might not even be a new problem. It might even be something people are already solving, but no one can do it like you.

2. Get the skill required. When you find the need people would pay you money to solve, get the required skill. That is what sets you apart. I built a business around my writing and digital skills, and made it successful, even though there are many others doing what I do. It is because I have the skill and I invest in polishing that skill and learning as much as I can. You can be successful as an akara seller, if you make the best akara. Only acquiring the skill can make you stand out.

Also, use google and find out the skills that are in top demand. The world is moving towards a technological reliance and soon many jobs will become extinct. AI and robotics is taking over, place yourself strategically.

Cryptocurrency is also a thing now. Learn it and invest. People who invested years ago are millionaires now. My VVIP clients are all bitcoin entrepreneurs.

3. Package it. You might have the skill and be the best, but if you don't package your skill and make it presentable, the clients with the moneybag will not come. I have worked with people that I ordinarily cannot sit at same table with, because I packaged my skill and made it professional enough. While some writers are still doing freelance, I built a company.

With these three steps, you can move yourself up the financial ladder, because at the end of the day, money is important.

Have a fruitful week.

P.S: If you like insult me, I won't be here to see it.
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2019
wink
bogdaddy:
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by bogdaddy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
In that case I’m available in patoranking’s voice !
Hamachi:
wink
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
You made me look at your dp when you called yourself a 10.... grin grin grin grin

I lost my concentration, let me go back and read some more. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
wink
Guest007:
You made me look at your dp when you called yourself a 10.... grin grin grin grin

I lost my concentration, let me go back and read some more. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
kiss
bogdaddy:
In that case I’m available in patoranking’s voice !
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by bogdaddy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Are you in Lagos? I’m single.
Hamachi:
kiss

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
No Ilorin currently and I will be there til december.
bogdaddy:
Are you in Lagos? I’m single.
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by bogdaddy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Your digits we’ll chat ASAP
Hamachi:
No Ilorin currently and I will be there til december.
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2019
pm
bogdaddy:
Your digits we’ll chat ASAP
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by pryme(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2019
Hamachi:
pm

So what happened to your American boo?
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2019
you sey?
pryme:

So what happened to your American boo?
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by pryme(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Hamachi:
you sey?

Just asking,
I thought you sounded happy with his prospects for you.
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by bogdaddy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
It’s done. Reply back ASAP with your digits sweetheart
Hamachi:
pm

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2019
wink
bogdaddy:
It’s done. Reply back ASAP with your digits sweetheart
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2019
sad
pryme:

Just asking,
I thought you sounded happy with his prospects for you.
Re: I Have Been Getting Many Insults Just Because I Made Knwn The Kind Of Man I Want by Hamachi(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2022
undecided
bogdaddy:

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Lady Marries 103-year-old Man (picture) / If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.