Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? (1085 Views)

What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2018
I’m still thinking this girl used juju that didn’t work on me. I was at the ATM yesterday, saw this very beautiful girl, all the package complete. Her fairness nor be here. I was just looking at her and imagining how pink the pvssy lips would be. After a while I caught her staring at me as if she Dey use style tell me “comma get it”.

I try bone say I nor Dey see the signal, later she kept on showing me the pink pvssy lips could be mine if I make a move. I later noticed someone helped her withdraw and she left immediately and still cut eye for me. Nai I vex pursure her, used my normal toasting line and she dropped her digit without stress. Told me she’ll be traveling the very day. I said no wahala, I’d put you on call. I called her towards evening, there was no time to yarn her as she was inside a bus traveling to somewhere and said I should call her in a short while, I didn’t call her back. All the while na how I go take spread that pvssy to see its level of pinkness I Dey strategize. Putting the right formations in place.

Just this morning her call came in, I was surprised because it’s so unethical for a Nigeria girl you just met to return call not to talk of calling you this early morning.

I picked, she greeted me and sounded as if we been talking for ages. I asked when am I gonna see her around again, she said whenever something important comes up because she’s a MUA by profession. Later she said she’ll visit the town towards evening or the next day. For my mind the pvssy wan show face.

Later nai babe say “stupidity I need your help”

I asked, what help do you need?

Nai babe start story say she collected money from someone to do a job and she doesn’t want to execute the job for the man again, and now wants to refund the money to the man but she can’t perform the transaction at the moment. Now fine girl wants me to help her transfer the money to the man. 35k!!!!!

As soon as she said that, the pink pvssy I was picturing since yesterday instantly turned to black. I told her no problem. Send me the account number, she sent me one guy account number. I searched the guys name on Facebook and saw one wiz kid wannabe guy, WITH THE GIRLS PHOTO LITTERED ON HIS PAGE. Grabbing her assx and all sorts of sensual photos.

Haaaaa!!!!! Just like that? Scam me? Because your pvssy go make sense? I blocked her contact and she’s been calling with another number.

May God not let some unscrupulous element make fool of us just because they know their assx and pvssy can cloud our reasoning. This is my prayer for all pvssy hunters this new year. Amen!!!
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by free2ryhme: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin

this one get as e be
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2018
seems,the pvssy juice u took this morning, goh u high!!!!...radarada!
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by anuma1(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Op receive your healing.

Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
seems,the pvssy juice u took this morning, goh u high!!!!...radarada!
you didn’t suck your bae pvssy this morning? You missing bro!!!
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by mikejj(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin baba the babi wan like ya eye..but no weapon against u shall plosper
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by richythePH(f): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2018
oga please dont generalize undecided

pussy and ass may cloud you and you cohorts reasoning but it certainly doesnt cloud mine
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2018
richythePH:
oga please dont generalize undecided

pussy and ass may cloud you and you cohorts reasoning but it certainly doesnt cloud mine
go back to bed my friend. Did you see where I generalized on the post? Goan sleep.
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by Bossontop(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Heheh!!... nyc one bro

Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by makydebbie(f): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018

Lmao. This got me. grin cheesy grin
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by richythePH(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2018
stupidity:
go back to bed my friend. Did you see where I generalized on the post? Goan sleep.

".........just because they know their assx and pvssy can cloud our reason"

who's the "they", "their" and "our"?
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2018
Smh! Stupidity? Like Seriously?
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by OgahBohz: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2018
can sombori summarize this pls ...eye dey pain me
Re: When Did Our Girls Start Face To Face Scamming? by FoolishBoy419: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2018
stupidity:
I’m still thinking this girl used juju that didn’t work on me. I was at the ATM yesterday, saw this very beautiful girl, all the package complete. Her fairness nor be here. I was just looking at her and imagining how pink the pvssy lips would be. After a while I caught her staring at me as if she Dey use style tell me “comma get it”.

I try bone say I nor Dey see the signal, later she kept on showing me the pink pvssy lips could be mine if I make a move. I later noticed someone helped her withdraw and she left immediately and still cut eye for me. Nai I vex pursure her, used my normal toasting line and she dropped her digit without stress. Told me she’ll be traveling the very day. I said no wahala, I’d put you on call. I called her towards evening, there was no time to yarn her as she was inside a bus traveling to somewhere and said I should call her in a short while, I didn’t call her back. All the while na how I go take spread that pvssy to see its level of pinkness I Dey strategize. Putting the right formations in place.

Just this morning her call came in, I was surprised because it’s so unethical for a Nigeria girl you just met to return call not to talk of calling you this early morning.

I picked, she greeted me and sounded as if we been talking for ages. I asked when am I gonna see her around again, she said whenever something important comes up because she’s a MUA by profession. Later she said she’ll visit the town towards evening or the next day. For my mind the pvssy wan show face.

Nai babe start story say she collected money from someone to do a job and she doesn’t want to execute the job for the man again, and now wants to refund the money to the man but she can’t perform the transaction at the moment. Now fine girl wants me to help her transfer the money to the man. 35k!!!!!

As soon as she said that, the pink pvssy I was picturing since yesterday instantly turned to black. I told her no problem. Send me the account number, she sent me one guy account number. I searched the guys name on Facebook and saw one wiz kid wannabe guy, WITH THE GIRLS PHOTO LITTERED ON HIS PAGE. Grabbing her assx and all sorts of sensual photos.

Haaaaa!!!!! Just like that? Scam me? Because your pvssy go make sense? I blocked her contact and she’s been calling with another number.

May God not let some unscrupulous element make fool of us just because they know their assx and pvssy can cloud our reasoning. This is my prayer for all pvssy hunters this new year. Amen!!!

Im impressed by your wisdom. Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Hurry!!hurry!! Name A Skill You Wanna Learn Next Year Fuel Your Hustle / Thank you / What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.