Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday (4277 Views)

Poll: Should Jonathan meet Obama?

Yes: 80% (12 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
I don't Care: 20% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix / Jonathan Leaves For New York, To Meet Obama, David Cameron, Ban Ki Moon / Jonathan To Meet Obama In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Fhemmmy: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
sley4life:

If this is true then indeed Jonathan holds more respect than Yar'adua

Na u talk am oh
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by naijaswag1: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
Who says that Nigeria don't have clout on the international stage.Until that black gold drain from under our delta,we are still relevant.The onus of the matter is that we are self destructive.We don't want to help ourselves.
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
naija_swag:

Who says that Nigeria don't have clout on the international stage.Until that black gold drain from under our delta,we are still relevant.T[b]he onus of the matter is that we are self destructive.We don't want to help ourselves.[/b]

Full Gbam
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Sunofgod(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
Jonathan,

Remember to use a knife and fork when eating - Even if they bring you a 'Hamburger' grin

Show them that we Nigerian's are refined.
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^ Habaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by vykychie: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
It's Obvious that Jonathan Goodluck's secret intentions of having this meeting with Obama is to ask for the U.S. to help Nigeria.

Cause Nigeria is a 3rd world Country and then it'll go straight to his bank account, It's very simple and smooth.

Obasanjo did it as a President and he would definitely not be the only president to do it during their term in Office, others must follow in his footsteps

mama gee, na wa for una o, most times i doubt if u r rly a Nigerian from the way u talk, it's rly a rotten attitude, no one wins with such a mentality, it's just full of the history of a defeat man who never plans of moving forward in life, pls change your reasoning about yourself cos when you do, your reasoning abt some of our leaders would change, some of them have great plans and they are moving towards achieving great things for this country, Fashola is an example, whether you agree with me or not, so be positive for once. thank you
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Nigerd(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
vykychie:

It's Obvious that Jonathan Goodluck's secret intentions of having this meeting with Obama is to ask for the U.S. to help Nigeria.

Cause Nigeria is a 3rd world Country and then it'll go straight to his bank account, It's very simple and smooth.

Obasanjo did it as a President and he would definitely not be the only president to do it during their term in Office, others must follow in his footsteps

mama gee, na wa for una o, most times i doubt if u r rly a Nigerian from the way u talk, it's rly a rotten attitude, no one wins with such a mentality, it's just full of the history of a defeat man who never plans of moving forward in life, pls change your reasoning about yourself cos when you do, your reasoning abt some of our leaders would change, some of them have great plans and they are moving towards achieving great things for this country, Fashola is an example, whether you agree with me or not, so be positive for once. thank you

I believe his meeting with Obama will go along way to review our image and increase patronage by these world Power
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Nigerd(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ MamaGee

Oh yeah, Jonathan who has done nothing as President would be meeting Obama.
I guess all those thieves are looking for a way to make the U.S. send money to them inorder to help the failing country and then proceed to put the money in their own account.
Bunch of Criminals!

Hw u take know,

1 he ensure free and fear Election in Anambra State
2. He has open show cabals the way out
3. NNPC Head Changed

just within 2 month of takin over

and many head are going
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by sley4life(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
Good omen
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
Will be a success
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by trueword: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
Will this be Jonathan's first time to go to a western country?  I think so. I really hopes he returns even more determined to effect change in Nigeria after witnesses what a country with infrastructure looks like (especially stable power).
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by cap28: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
Are you guys delusional or what - let me explain a few things to you that you still havent been able to work out - JONATHAN IS A US PUPPET in the same way OBASANJO IS A US PUPPET - who do you think is behind Yaradua's disappearance ?  Come on guys its not that difficult to work out.

Okay let me explain - Yaradua was removed because of a number of reasons - no 1 being his trade agreements with China - the US saw China's trade with various African countries as a threat to their superpower position, China is the US's greatest rival for global power - the US are trying to limit China's growth and they are resorting to every trick in the book, including sabotaging all efforts on the part of China to obtain valuable natural resources like oil in order to continue their relentless economic growth, a covert battle is currently being fought on the African continent between these two giants over Africa's valuable natural resources and America is determined to win that battle hence the decision to locate AFRICOM all over Africa in order to repel the Chinese takeover.

Back to Jonathan - he is a US STOOGE - he has no power, no autonomy, nothing he has been installed, bought and paid off by the US, he is going to the US to "negotiate" AFRICOM's imminent arrival on nigerian soil  -(I say negotiate but in reality he is merely going to take instructions)

Other topics for disccusion with Obama, no doubt will include the ongoing mass privatisation of the entire public sector of nigeria's industry, Jonathan has nothing good to offer nigerians unless you want to call living in bondage something positive, because thats what jonathan and his american cronies are offering nigerians.  Dont take my word for it, wait and see what will happen when Jonathan gets back from his trip, as we speak the entire nigerian public sector is being sold off to american and european businesses - they are rubbing their hands in glee, thinking about the enormous profits they are going to make, what does this mean for the average nigerian? - A LIFE OF BONDAGE.  The american and european multinationals will turn nigeria into another Haiti where people "lucky" enough to get jobs after the entire economy has been restructured will end up working for 10 cents an hour - the  europeans and americans will be laughing all the way to the bank courtesy of their friend Jonathan.

And by the way , dont worry about Jonathan being toppled, Mossad has got nigeria on lock down, they will make sure they keep him in power until he outlives his usefulness just like Abacha.

So people, now is the time to wake up and open your eyes, your country is being sold to the europeans and americans right from under your feet so now is the time to stop fantasising about "Saint" Jonathan
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Sunofgod(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
Maybe he'll outsmart them all?

He holds the 'ace' card- Oil.

America and China know this.

So he hopefully wont grant to many concessions to the West.

'
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by JennyE: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
i hope this turns out for our own good, smiley
Re: Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday by Nigerd(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
Looking at the tread on his visit to Obama with picture and his declaration on resolve to work I was moved and wished he started the govt and wish he continue 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face. / In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... / Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.