Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate (4978 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2018
freshkpomo:
thanks all,i just got a message from her that she have terminated the wedding!! But her second message "grin news is now everywhere n am totaly
bewilded,just dnt knw wat 2 do pals. I wnt 2
run away 2 a far distance"..... Though what she is passing through is not easy but i dont know what running away will solve for her!

She is welcome to come.. i have a safehouse at my location and she can stay here until the heat on her cools off..

mtcheeew ...
i wonder if Nigerians (bloggers) use that stuff between their ears anymore..
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
borisyeltskin:

She is welcome to come.. i have a safehouse at my location and she can stay here until the heat on her cools off..

mtcheeew ...
i wonder if Nigerians (bloggers) use that stuff between their ears anymore..
this is not blogging matter,the girls is messaging me directly,i dont know her before oh,we met on my group and now we became friends!!!i have alot to tell her but i just want her to get through this first,cos the pic on her profile na phone when she put for lap cover her gold pot,the gown she wore was so short that her big laps and all just got exposed,things like this wont make a man value u,even though they might be like"i love this dress".but in the real sense he might not see you as someone decent!i posted the stuff here cos she needed help and was open to one from the public,that was why she opted to paste it in my group!!!she looks very hur and have been doing my best as a friend to talk to her,and have taken some very meaningful advice from here too to her table,but the rest is upto her,its her shoe and she know where it hurts!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by mapist(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Just wed him like that, you should have seen the sign but its already too late.

Wed fire. What makes it too late?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
mapist:

Wed fire. What makes it too late?
she have cancelled the wedding and moved on!she told me she was stupid because she and the guy just met and did not know for long!!this is a big lesson to those girls running into marriages without taking time out to know the person they getting married to!
Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by mapist(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
freshkpomo:
she have cancelled the wedding and moved on!she told me she was stupid because she and the guy just met and did not know for long!!this is a big lesson to those girls running into marriages without taking time out to know the person they getting married to!

You can imagine. Marrying who you just met without knowing the person? Joke of the decade. Well, i second her decision; the guy has no business getting married.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate by freshkpomo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
mapist:

You can imagine. Marrying who you just met without knowing the person? Joke of the decade. Well, i second her decision; the guy has no business getting married.
thats the plane truth,him neva ready

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help. See What I Saw On My Girl Internet Facebook Page.. / . / Chioma With The Biggest Boob On Ig Shares Hot Photo That Will Make You Want Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.