Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (53727 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
I'm moving on. i cant keep on hoping he'll change
You seem to have a good heart and are beautiful. My counsel for you is not to move on without God. Who can know the heart of man but God?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:

I guess you are his backup gf. He's Yoruba, what tribe are you? They don't easily marry outside, especially those who grew up in their State
he's from kogi state, i'm Ijaw from Delta. I believe its his loss.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:

I guess you are his backup gf. He's Yoruba, what tribe are you? They don't easily marry outside, especially those who grew up in their State
he's from kogi state, i'm Ijaw from Delta. its his loss
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:

You seem to have a good heart and are beautiful. My counsel for you is not to move on without God. Who can know the heart of man but God?
that's true. 4 now i'm focusing on work and going back to skul, I leave all to God
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
that's true. 4 now i'm focusing on work and going back to skul, I leave all to God
What course do you intend to study?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
he's from kogi state, i'm Ijaw from Delta. its his loss
I like your guts. Everything working for your good

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:
What course do you intend to study?
civil eng. already done with ND
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
civil eng. already done with ND
Going back for HND or degree?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:
Going back for HND or degree?
HND
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
HND
K. Your mathematics must be very good. How is your walk with your Creator?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:

K. Your mathematics must be very good. How is your walk with your Creator?
i'm doing my best, can't say i'm good
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
i'm doing my best, can't say i'm good
A distinction will be cool. Do you go to church?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:
A distinction will be cool. Do you go to church?
i'm a Catholic
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
[center][/center] grin
nikkypearl:
Backup boyfriend? grin
Sum pussy yaff suffer grin grin

All these nonsense must stop!!!
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
i'm a Catholic
Good. Hold on to God. Guess you are doing your IT now?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
aigboeben:

Good. Hold on to God. Guess you are doing your IT now?
done with dat in 2016
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by aigboeben(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
gloria34:
done with dat in 2016
K. Was it Oghara or Auchi Polytechnic you attended?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.