Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (53724 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by morereb10: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
kill yourself - anu ofia

chai - were the guy dey now him go dey feel ontop of the world. not knowing he is back up

this girl aint loyal mehnnn

On a second note, please some other girls on nairaland the boyfriend wey u no need ok. they will b grateful
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by henryhemon(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Huee:

She didn't place her hope on one guy, probably she didn't expect the backup boyfriend to turn out serious.

Well there's no guarantee that even if you have 5 or 10 guys they will marry you. Aunty wake up.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by bossrillboss: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Finally Somebody Shocked Me...

Did I Just Hear Back-up Boyfriend? undecided

Smh!
Weird Shiit We Take For Love

Btw...

Dont You Think Its Stupid To Ask This Question... You Said Yes... Who Gives A fvck?!

Please Get Lost!
..guy abeg chill na.lol

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
BACKUP BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO KNOW WHAT TO DO:

WHAT YOU NEED:
1. MIX A HIGH-BALLER IN A GLASS (2SHOTS OF GOLD LABEL + 1SHOT OF BACCARDI + 1SHOT OF CAMPARI)
2. BUY SOME HIGH GRADE BARIGA SK.

AFTER TAKING @LEAST 3WRAPS OF THE KUSH JUST QUICKLY RUSH DOWN THE HIGH-BALLER (NO CHASERS ALLOWED). NOW BREATHING THROUGH YOUR MOUTH ASK YOURSELF MENTALLY WHAT YOU SHOULD DO......................

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER................
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by holysaint1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
blackbeau1:
Wait oh , people have back up boyfriends?

this one you are seriously asking soo.... Hope you are not planning on getting yours. lipsrsealed
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Firstcitizen: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
chinawapz:
Only few ladies are loyal. All the rest na holes with fish brain

Stop living in lalaland bro. There is no loyal girl out there. Until you put a ring on it she is a free agent

....even the one with ring sef....make I no talk

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by OlalekanEdun(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
This one weak me grin grin grin

#backupboyfriend ? shocked shocked shocked

VastFinder:
“My Back-Up Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do” — Confused Young Lady Asks

A young Nigerian lady has written to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, that she is confused because her ‘back-up’ boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes.

The young lady has been hiding her engagement ring from her main boyfriend who is yet to pop the question to her.

Here’s what she wrote below ;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/back-boyfriend-proposed-said-yes-confused-young-lady-asks/

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by ogogoroNo1: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
First time am hearing the word backup boyfriend...chai
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by BruncleZuma: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
I think this was made up by this Joro character...

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Teeboi56: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
cheesy cheesy wink grin :DBackup boyfriend...... but guys dey suffer for relationships ooo cheesy
No be small my brother
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
So, almost everyone is suddenly unaware of back-up boyfriends, the opposite of side chics in a relationship?

Then, who are the people doing it? undecided

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Xisnin(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
northvietnam:
Which wing is the back up playing

Keep xpanding ur Vjay in the name of back up BF....

Nah so one idiot tell me for xmas say na too much trekking from bus stop to lecture dey make her Vjay xpand. ..... I was like , u Don mean it...

What's my own, just use rubber play my game commot....
You are sleeping with an idiot, what does that make you?

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by deafeyez: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
Backup boyfriend? grin Sum pussy yaff suffer grin grin
All these nonsense must stop!!!
Hmmmm every woman has. Maybe ur own dey for cloud. cheesy
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by biacan(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Teeboi56:
No be small my brother
Brother ko sister ni
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:
Some babe gat heart.. Like real heart not the ones of chicken..
Back upboyfriend, so the way you backup your files you're also backing up your relationship...
I just taya for nowadays girls and their marriage-security mentality.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by onilpee: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
WHY E DEY PEPPER YOU NA ,IS IT UR LIFE??

DeadRat:
Finally Somebody Shocked Me...

Did I Just Hear Back-up Boyfriend? undecided

Smh!
Weird Shiit We Take For Love

Btw...

Dont You Think Its Stupid To Ask This Question... You Said Yes... Who Gives A fvck?!

Please Get Lost!
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by cstr1001: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
How do you propose to a lady you hardly see?

How in God's name do you do that? Woman don finish for this world?

Truly the guy deserves to be a back-up boyfriend.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by MrNigeria2018: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Huee:

She didn't place her hope on one guy, probably she didn't expect the backup boyfriend to turn out serious.

Hoe sighted
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by omooajisnooni: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
After you have said yes? ohh! you want to hear what I will say right? let me not say what's on my mind.�����������
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by thesmallgod(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
you mean your assistant boyfriend
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by wtfcoded: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
northvietnam:
Which wing is the back up playing

Keep xpanding ur Vjay in the name of back up BF....

Nah so one idiot tell me for xmas say na too much trekking from bus stop to lecture dey make her Vjay xpand. ..... I was like , u Don mean it...

What's my own, just use rubber play my game commot....
grin
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by jonvalek(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Girl ur future is bright! Can u imagine? Backup Boyfriend?
Where in the hell is that coming from? I'll bet you're preparing urself for a "Backup hubby, backup pregnancy, backup sex, even backup babies". What an ASS!
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
desreek9:
Backup boyfriend- ladies
Side chicks- men

I dont blame her, she doesnt want to put her hope on one boyfriend incase he fvck up same way guys have side chick incase the main chick fvck up

She should marry him, he is more serious than the main guy.
I bet your boyfriend has side chicks too. the rate at which cheating is encouraged these days hen. no wonder why Nigeria is the second in the world with highest rate of HIV
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by mktcbn: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
The deed has already been done...why didn't you think of this before accepting..Just open up to your main guy.. on cohabitation, FG needs to legalize it in order to reduce wedding expenses as a matter of fact, once you are cohabiting you legally recognized as wifey and hubby and their will be no need for babymama.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by holysaint1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
pweetiedee:
Lol.

Most guys have side Chic's now.

Why you all insulting the girl.

OP, na u sabi o. Fix it yourself. Nobody can advise u here.

you beau. sha smiley
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by chrischukszy01(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:
“My Back-Up Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do” — Confused Young Lady Asks

A young Nigerian lady has written to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, that she is confused because her ‘back-up’ boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes.

The young lady has been hiding her engagement ring from her main boyfriend who is yet to pop the question to her.

Here’s what she wrote below ;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/back-boyfriend-proposed-said-yes-confused-young-lady-asks/
Thunder fire you
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
guys that spend on women are the most foolish guys ever. Girls see them as magas and unattractive and they would damn sure look for a side guy that doesn't spend on them and pretend as if they love the slender for the money to keep coming in

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by jonvalek(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Girl ur future is bright! Can u imagine? Backup Boyfriend?
Where in the hell is that coming from? I'll bet you're preparing urself for a "Backup hubby, backup pregnancy, backup sex, even backup babies". What an A**hole!
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Iamthoney(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Huee:

No vex ooo are you making up excuses for her to back her action?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by saabright(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
fucking ur main boyfriend and expanding ur hole in preparation for the side boyfriend......and also accepting proposal from side boyfriend while fucking the main one...... may God punish ur overused vagina.

fucking LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by seunmsg(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
adedayoa2:
Move out of his house now, don't allow anybody delay you o.

And dump the guy that has been accommodating her for the past six months like that? The same guy she claims to love so much. Sigh! So much for love. I just pity all the men that carry love on their head like gala seller, I pray they get delivered.

I am really surprised most ladies that commented see nothing wrong in a lady who is cohabiting with her lover having back up boyfriend. What the fvck is she doing with a back up boyfriend? A cheating cohabiting girlfriend will definitely turn to a cheating wife. If we turn the table around, all you ladies will come here and call men all the terrible names you can think of. Shm!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.