Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem (959 Views)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? / Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by KIDpretty(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
hello naira landers, there is a problem I have been facing since the first day I had sex, any time I have sex with anyone I feel like there is something moving slowly inside me.
I just want to know if anyone has had the same problem and if there is a solution.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
I hope say dem never use you do ritual sha.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by VERQUEST111: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
orisirisi......
God will epp you
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by Oxster(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
This one is Strong
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by jamariwolf2(f): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Village people won't go unpunished
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Better go treat urself before ur std get PhD.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by iamJ(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Worms grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2018
KIDpretty:

hello naira landers, there is a problem I have
been facing since the first day I had sex, any
time I have sex with anyone I feel like there is
something moving slowly inside me.

I just want to know if anyone has had the same
problem and if there is a solution.

Yeah, its called blood
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by FalseProphet1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
KIDpretty:

hello naira landers, there is a problem I have
been facing since the first day I had sex, any
time I have sex with anyone I feel like there is
something moving slowly inside me.

I just want to know if anyone has had the same
problem and if there is a solution.
I won't lie to you, an agent of the dark forces resides inside you, one of the girls you had sex with was an agent of the Marine kingdom, her plan is to substitute your glory, you will need to come for prayers and spiritual cleansing or else you might die of frustration cos life will be very miserable for you.

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Sexual Problem by Cholls(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
My brother watin consign sex with something moving in your boy?... Or did you have sex with UFO
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

(1) (Reply)

50 Years Old Man Marries His Three Girlfriends At Once, To Save Cost Of Separate / Request For Any Books Fiction/non Fiction / 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.