Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,942 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (57705 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Adebowale89(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
the guy want sex is normal but what's the fuss with first, second or third date. sex is sex

if he has bad intention, he could have locked the door and rape her but no he wore his clothes back and see her off to the junction to get car

a sane lady shouldn't have even ask such guy any tfare, just leave immediately because he did what u were not expecting and you're still waiting to collect money from such guy, that's dumb

he even squeeze 500naira in your hand, instead of u to collect and leave but because you want more, glutton, you're still arguing

hungry lady, mumu guy. that's my conclusion

7 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:
you come to my hotel to chow my food and drinks and lock your legs...i throw you out!!!!
no negotiating.
I think i go with this one.

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by hanassholesolo: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2018
ayourbamie:

Why would she agree to meet a man in an hotel and not. Restaurant?

So because she comes to your bedroom and doesn't fxck you, then you start acting childish?
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by reality17(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:
This one is a broke hungry girl and she's also stupid. professional olosho.

Why agree to meet up in a guest house If you didn't want S ex

Good question unprofessional olosho
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Tocheagle(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
A CASE OF BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
The girl made a few mistakes.

Calling him to fix her phone was wrong. Men are like the devil...they give you a hand with the intentions of wanting to take a leg. She's old enough to know this. Secondly, don't ever leave your house with the intentions of having a Nigerian guy pay your TP. If you don't have money, invite him to come to you or turn down the invite.

Note, the dude may not have told her they were meeting in a hotel 'cause he knows that if he does, she may object 'cause we all know what happens in hotels. He probably invited over and when she realised it was a hotel she felt she's old enough to handle him if he demands for what she can't give.

Must all the favours you render a lady end up in sex? Must you sleep with every girl that cross your path?. I'm beginning to loose respect for this gender 'cause it seems all they think about is sex. Just imagine how he treated the girl simply because she refused him sex.

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
ba7man:
You're not really experienced in this game.

Spend on her and her friends, put them in Uber and wave them "bye"......give them "thanks for coming money sef".

They'll come back one after the other and even fight over you eventually.
u are the least experienced mumu.....80% of gals just wanna eat ur money and run....u must have been magad lotta times

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2018
This girl is very stupid.
As in, very very stupid.
You collect phone money, you want transport fare back, only you?
You for kuku collect the guy kidney go sell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by tourphland(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
gypsey:
young people are so disappointing nowadays, they don't know anything else apart from sex, Ask them the capital of Belgium, they don't know! grin

One young girl who claims to be a graduate told me that the Egypt mentioned in the bible is diferent from the Egypt in Africa. and she believes she is right. when i asked her questions about sex she got all the questions correctly.
Lol u be Weyrey guy grin
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Let her meet davido in the same situation whether she no go first pull her pant off.
humilitypays:
shocked shockedcheesy cheesy cheesy lol, ladies are so wicked eh lol...if they happen to meet a male celebrity in a closet, na them go even pull off his clothes for a free quickie grin grin, but when they meet average guys or broke guys, they become principled, holy virgin Mary shocked shocked, fear women

3 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Kingsley10000: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2018
FOOLISH GIRL

3 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by dadebayo1(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Parents should try to give the girl child enough comfort and training..
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ba7man(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
u are the least experienced mumu.....80% of gals just wanna eat ur money and run....u must have been magad lotta times
You must be a broke guy. undecided

It's only broke guys that talk like this. grin
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Harrynight(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Its really funny why women always the first to report all this man woman wahala.

and more crazy when we beliv d story jus because "she" claiming d victim report 1st
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Ken4agent(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
He demand u meet one on one...what do u expect?
He took you to hotel....what do yu expect?
He bought you drink and food....what do you expect?
He gave u 3k to mobilize u.....what d u expect??

I weep for my land of the risen sun.... Because these are future leaders of the land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Ishilove: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

#Girlsarehoes.
My warm regards to your sisters.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by summerflame(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2018
The guy gave you 3k in this recession and u don't wanna open your "v" for him after buying u food and drink and he collected a room for the great match... Lemme ask you, IS THE GUY A PHILANTHROPIST OR IS HE RUNNING A CHARITY ORGANIZATION?... NA WA OOOO...

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2018
I don't pity her. Her foolishness and greed for money led her to such stress.
First mistake : when her phone faulty, just drop the damned phone,until she has money to fix it herself, simply tell the guy I won't be available for a while until av repaired my phone and I will contact u later on. During that period, watch TV, play with your friends and family and focus on your job. When u have extra cash repair the phone, don't stress yourself out.

Second mistake : Don't, I repeat don't meet up with any man in a hotel, if u are not ready to get fucvked! Men and hotel are synonymous to sexx! And that's reality. Meet in a neutral public place, if he says no, except hotel? Then bust his assz and move on jare. Also where u choose to meet him, shouldn't cost u an arm and leg to be there. You dictate softly and tell him where u want to meet with him. It could even be somewhere around where u reside or work. So it's easy to leave if he starts demanding for sexx. Mehn, u stand up and walk away. Don't go into a room with him, so u don't get raped! That's fact.
The babe is still naive about life and men. At least now she has learnt her lessons.

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by nckingsley(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ruggedtimi(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2018
which one be vex money?
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2018
If most girls visit a guy and the guy take good care of their needs they will start calling him mugu before their friends.Esp,if the guy no knack.
kimbraa:

Calling him to fix her phone was wrong. Men are like the devil...they give you a hand with the intentions of wanting to take a leg. She's old enough to know this. Secondly, don't ever leave your house with the intentions of having a Nigerian guy pay your TP. If you don't have money, invite him to come to you or turn down the invite.

Note, the dude may not have told her they were meeting in a hotel 'cause he knows that if he does, she may object 'cause we all know what happens in hotels. He probably invited over and when she realised it was a hotel she felt she's old enough to handle him if he demands for what she can't give.

Must all the favours you render a lady end up in sex? Must you sleep with every girl that cross your path?. I'm beginning to loose respect for this gender 'cause it seems all they think about is sex. Just imagine how he treated the girl simply because she refused him sex.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Ishilove: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
pocohantas:
As in, very very stupid.
Calling her stupid is an insult to stupid people.

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by summerflame(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2018
humilitypays:
shocked shockedcheesy cheesy cheesy lol, ladies are so wicked eh lol...if they happen to meet a male celebrity in a closet, na them go even pull off his clothes for a free quickie grin grin, but when they meet average guys or broke guys, they become principled, holy virgin Mary shocked shocked, fear women
According, to her post, they went inside the room and we're doing normal normal based on smooching, the guy konji don dey climax, u come deny am... Na die I beg.. Don't start what u can't finish
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2018
comshots:
If most girls visit a guy and the guy take good care of their needs they will start calling him mugu before their friends.Esp,if the guy no knack.
That's a misconception. If we're on a platonic relationship level, I respect guys who keep boundaries. In this case, he has no right demanding for sex if a relationship hasn't been established.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by naomishmuel(f): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2018
You have'nt seen anything yet!
You are meeting someone for the first time and the best place you agreed to meet is at his hotel room huh?
First of all before meeting someone, ur purse must have enough cash incase of an emergency. If only you were with enough cash, no be make you throw the money for d guy face?
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by almarufade(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2018
daewoorazer:

Nigga is a püssy nigga. A small boy for that matter.... You led the girl on into believing you are a cheerful giver. So what's the beef about? You are the mugu trying to appear big when you are indeed nothing but chaff...

Must you gift a girl before she likes you?

You disgraced your fellow men boys nigga...

Funny enuf, I'm sure the babe will gladly give u her pünani on her second visit if u hadn't fücked d hell up.... Shame, man! Shame!
Sure it's all about logic
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by SheIsElle(f): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:
This one is a broke hungry girl and she's also stupid. professional olosho.

Why agree to meet up in a guest house If you didn't want S ex
It's ladies like you that make other ladies look bad.
She said she didn't know it was a hotel until she got there.
Before you open your dirty mouth to shout olosho next time, get your facts right.
Maybe you think wearing that cheap engagement ring on your finger makes you better than her.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Dalby(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2018
She be thief, you go visit man for hotel dey complain. Vhop food and drinks, no rejection. You were thinking after all that him go count 20k give you as transport. Hmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2018
SheIsElle:

It's ladies like you that make other ladies look bad.
She said she didn't know it was a hotel until she got there.
Before you open your dirty mouth to shout olosho next time, get your facts right.
Maybe you think wearing that cheap engagement ring on your finger makes you better than her.

Truly she's not olosho, she's just naive.

Professional olosho will not be entangled in such scenario.

Don't mind Evaberry, She's craving for number of likes from guys here.

Lol cheesy
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Hotshawarma(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2018
alexialin:
I don't pity her. Her foolishness and greed for money led her to such stress.
First mistake : when her phone faulty, just drop the damned phone,until she has money to fix it herself, simply tell the guy I won't be available for a while until av repaired my phone and I will contact u later on. During that period, watch TV, play with your friends and family and focus on your job. When u have extra cash repair the phone, don't stress yourself out.

Second mistake : Don't, I repeat don't meet up with any man in a hotel, if u are not ready to get fucvked! Men and hotel are synonymous to sexx! And that's reality. Meet in a neutral public place, if he says no, except hotel? Then bust his assz and move on jare. Also where u choose to meet him, shouldn't cost u an arm and leg to be there. You dictate softly and tell him where u want to meet with him. It could even be somewhere around where u reside or work. So it's easy to leave if he starts demanding for sexx. Mehn, u stand up and walk away. Don't go into a room with him, so u don't get raped! That's fact.
The babe is still naive about life and men. At least now she has learnt her lessons.

pocohantas:
As in, very very stupid.
GOD bless two of you jare...saying the truth without sentiment......the guy is immature and the lady is stupid and greedy....dem fit each other.... grin

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Hotshawarma(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
kimbraa:

your generalization is irritating ma....not all guys are pussy nigga....do every male you have seen in life behave that way??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.