Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (57660 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by nerdfrost(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:
This one is a broke hungry girl and she's also stupid. professional olosho.

Why agree to meet up in a guest house If you didn't want S ex
This is the only reasonable comment ave read on this thread
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Temysteve(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
The guy may be wrong byt the lady is just simply irresponsible...

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Casmir14(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
That's what happens when you waste your energy chatting with little boys on social media instead of channeling your energy into becoming successful

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by olamariamjonez(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
The guy was too anxious for sex. Maybe e don hungry am gann ni.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Impecca(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Both of dem no try especially d gal.. Professional Oloshi.. U are lucky he didn't rape u! Irresponsible girl portraying her irresponsibility.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by BabaAgba79(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
How would you go and visit someone you have not seen before? The young man even respected your ass by not raping you! You wasted all your money coming to meet a man, if na church now you go say fuel scarce! embarassed!

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by willibounce1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
how are you meeting someone for the first time and you agree to meet in a hotel? It's about the dumbest thing anybody can do. Why not meet is a Behind restaurant or a bar or a mall where you can even watch a movie just incase you find the person uninteresting. you just use the movie to while away time and you both find your ways. Except a guy has told you before hand that he wants sex, I see no reason a sensible girl should agree to meet a guy in a hotel or even his house. meet in an open space and if he insist it must be a hotel, then it has to either be the bar or spa in the hotel. Once he tells you he is lodged in a room, just forget it, he wants sex. If you don't want sex, don't agree to go to a hotel with a guy. very annoying twitter stories.. all em daft girl telling same stupid stories.

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Azam101: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
The chap is very stupid and immature of the highest order. just because you spent just 6 or 7k on a lady u decided to display your stupidity. kudos to guys that will buy their ladies nice ride and crip to stay! poverty mentality.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by kidgenious(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Azam101:
The chap is very stupid and immature of the highest order. just because you spent just 6 or 7k on a lady u decided to display your stupidity. kudos to guys that will buy their ladies nice ride and crip to stay! poverty mentality.

Different strokes for different folks man. Fingers aren't equal, besides sometimes you need to strong face for this girls else they run you down cash wise and still spit on your face while at it. Naija girls ain't that nice always. The guy should have just chop solo when the babe refused initially, its initial shakara she wan do. Both of them should try again lol... grin

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by hollathapoet: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Respect decisions...her NO is NO
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Rawhumper(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
I love your way of expressing your feelings.

Can we hook up?

I sent you pm.

Thanks.

uote author=amokeme post=63913106]The humiliation some ladies allow themselves go through is just irritating!
Why agreeing to see a man you haven't met before in a hotel room? And you had to call him for money to fix your phone?
Worst is you didn't have enough money for transportation
Haba!

You should stay at home if you don't have. is not by force to go out.. If you can't invite him over to your house, then wait till you have money, not just for transportation, but you might get hungry too.
This life is simple dan'Allah!

Alot of premature guys roaming, so don't blame him atall for behaving like that because you refused him sex, the guy didn't do anything wrong here to me, he treated you the way you presented yourself simple! [/quote]
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Jasper555(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
What did you come for before if not for sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.