Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? (8627 Views)

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by SIINXU: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
fvcking.
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
jboy73:

See your hefty breast

Shift you are blocking my view
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Shift you are blocking my view
I like ur size kiss
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

I like ur size kiss

Ok have heard you oga.
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by iamnlia(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
PoisonedOne:
I'm docile and have high threshold for insult ( I can endure insults or pain without feeling that bad)

I find it very difficult to fight back even after being hurt (I don't know why, I feel the person that hurt me didn't do it deliberately even if it's glaring) .

I'm an introvert, find it hard to make friends through social media 'cause I'm more of a spectator there and rarely participate but can make people laugh easily in real life meeting.

I don't shout no matter how excited or angry I'm.(even in the church when we're asked to scream a bigger hallelujah wink)

I think I've low supply of adrenaline as I rarely get agitated or swing into action like other people incase of danger or threat .

I trust people easily and can't say know when I can help with money, I believe that money isn't lasting forever and should be spent. (I've met so many mean and dishonest people who took advantage of these)

Amongst these traits of mine people trust me a lot 'cause they think I'm very reliable and easy-going.

My long lost twin!
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hozier:
Do you play Tekken online too? Surely there must be someone online who would take your ass to the cleaners, my money would be on those Asians. They are good at everything. grin

Let the Asians bring it on. I am an intercontinental champ. I will pay them a visit when i finish exams
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by jonaifame22(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
virgin........its salty.... grin
salty when it's unwashed
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Duchessree(f): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
minding my business
reading novels
eating
sleeping

1 Like

Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
SIINXU:
fvcking.
undecided d lies u tell
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
jonaifame22:
salty when it's unwashed
you are a virgin seh grin cheesy ..which Nigerian gal wuld wash well before coming for sex...most times they will be coming from shop sef...or wuld have peed repeatedly..... They dont call me skinny pervert for ntin....av licked different pussies and they are all salty!
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

undecided d lies u tell
av quoted u 3 times u did not mention me...she goat grin
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
av quoted u 3 times u did not mention me...she goat grin
Jesu Christie .... come n beat me na cheesy

lol wts the problem though CNT remember d mention. was it important ?
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Jesu Christie .... come n beat me na cheesy

lol wts the problem though CNT remember d mention. was it important ?
am new here...i wanna pm u...send u a pic....dont knw how to do it...care to help?
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Minemrys: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I'm good at listening to people, that's why I get liked easily.

Making them smile by saying funny things, I'm good at gisting too.

I'm good at playing with people, I actually laugh at most thing people take to heart.

I'm good at telling people the truth about themselves cos am opinionated by calling a spade a fuvking spade.
wow, a female version of me?
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Minemrys: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Being realistic and trying to help people if i can. Can't bear to see people close to me sad when i know i can help.
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by apenaola(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Maybe during NL party Okey tongue

not bad
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by jonaifame22(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
you are a virgin seh grin cheesy ..which Nigerian gal wuld wash well before coming for sex...most times they will be coming from shop sef...or wuld have peed repeatedly..... They dont call me skinny pervert for ntin....av licked different pussies and they are all salty!
kudos!
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by placeofallure(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
triangulation:
I'm a guy; single and searching.

Awwwww, Sorry! Very married!
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by keetel(f): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hozier:
So in essence, you are a good counsellor and a good cook? When are we going to try out of your meals? cheesy
very soon.
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by triangulation: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2018
placeofallure:

Awwwww, Sorry! Very married!
Do you want me to start crying?
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by PoisonedOne: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
placeofallure:
Teaching - I find my way easily with words and the more you're able to express yourself, the easier to reach out to people. As a matter of fact, this is my 9 to 5.

Writing - Very good with this, used to do a lot of articles and stories but I'm just choked up these days.

Fashion - I've been earning money a long time from this without any professional training. I read a lot of stuff, visualise and get busy with my hands. I first make stuff for myself as trials, then I get orders. I give people fashion ideas that work, they keep coming and that told me I could explore this terrain.

Singing - Natural talent that also fetches money. Do studio recordings and stuff.

Thanking God for His superfluous blessings!
quite nice. Can you dance?
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by PoisonedOne: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
KillerBeauty:
What about us that are not good at anything
that's nice too. As they say; nobody is totally useless, even if you're bad you can still be used as a bad example. wink
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by aumeehn: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
I dont know maybe its my tribe or something, i'm the kind of person that Robert Green called "THE SERPENT WITH A LONG MEMORY" i hardly forget things!!
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by mufasasa: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
The King of relaxing. Also focused and determined when I need to be.
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by placeofallure(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
PoisonedOne:
quite nice. Can you dance?

Awwwww, hardly grin
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by placeofallure(f): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
triangulation:
Do you want me to start crying?

Nope! You'll find a match for yourself I'm certain.
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by loveslife(f): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Crafts. Anything my hands finds to do it does well cool
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by loveslife(f): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
\
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by loveslife(f): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
i am good at snubbing people when they offend me..i just act like they dont exist...i am good in za oza room practicals she must scream ni due to too much ecstasy...and am good in lifting the spirits of a dejected person...i can give motivational speech for afica....peeps come to me for counselling.

Indeed people give advice don't follow them. So in all your wisdom, wen people offend you, snubbing them is how handle things. I wonder the kinds advice you actually give to those who come to you. undecided
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by loveslife(f): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
PoisonedOne:
I'm docile and have high threshold for insult ( I can endure insults or pain without feeling that bad)

I find it very difficult to fight back even after being hurt (I don't know why, I feel the person that hurt me didn't do it deliberately even if it's glaring) .

I'm an introvert, find it hard to make friends through social media 'cause I'm more of a spectator there and rarely participate but can make people laugh easily in real life meeting.

I don't shout no matter how excited or angry I'm.(even in the church when we're asked to scream a bigger hallelujah wink)

I think I've low supply of adrenaline as I rarely get agitated or swing into action like other people incase of danger or threat .

I trust people easily and can't say know when I can help with money, I believe that money isn't lasting forever and should be spent. (I've met so many mean and dishonest people who took advantage of these)

Amongst these traits of mine people trust me a lot 'cause they think I'm very reliable and easy-going.

Awwwwwn! I somewhat feel a connection to you. Can I meet you like get to know you more?
Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Blackhawk03:
I'm a good listener. Like, I don't even have to try or talk much, people just confide in me. Which is quite funny because I'm a badass secretive person. I appreciate y'all that have taken time to confide in this lil girl and trust me, your secrets are safe because your girl is super forgetful. cheesy grin tongue

I'm also good at bringing out the positivity in people, I hardly see a bad end to someone or situation. cheesy grin

And just like op, I'm a chronic procrastinator. God epp me embarassed
You're exactly like me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? by BabbanBura(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Blackhawk03:
I'm a good listener. Like, I don't even have to try or talk much, people just confide in me. Which is quite funny because I'm a badass secretive person. I appreciate y'all that have taken time to confide in this lil girl and trust me, your secrets are safe because your girl is super forgetful. cheesy grin tongue

I'm also good at bringing out the positivity in people, I hardly see a bad end to someone or situation. cheesy grin

And just like op, I'm a chronic procrastinator. God epp me embarassed

You must be a melancholic (introvert) but have developed your sanguine trait so well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! / Just For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.