Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! (8640 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2022
4 days ago, I was feeling hot so I decided to chat one big fat yansh girl from a regular hotel...if I was to go there a round was 3k.
but I told her to come I give her 10k for 2 rounds (which is 5k for each)
she agreed.

AFTER SHE CAME, since I have fûcked her before I knew the kinda person she is....the way she treated me in their brothel last 2week was so mean... girl said I can't touch breast for 3k...I shouldn't use my hand to stroke my dick if not I pay for new condom...as if I'm filled with dirt.. but still I called her because of her big booty hoping her attitude will change since its my domain..but I was wrong.

she came, squeezing face... saying I go give her transport...she asked for her money...I brought out 5k and give her....this babe change it for me say it's 10k we talk... that I should pay complete...me said no... that 5k is for first round...I give her the remaining 5k for the second.
we argued till she calm down and we got to business.

i told her to give me Mouth Gig....no Way
i wanted to suck her boobs....no way
i wanted to feel her pusci.....no way
she inserted me condom, warning me not to stroke my dickc....same thing she did while I was in her domain.

i just had to maintain and did that round doggy.... which was enjoyable though... and came..

then I told her I wasn't interested in another round.
she said no...I must do..
i Said I can't... you don't give Mouth Gig...(her customer relations is very poor)
why would I pay complete 10k for something that didn't come with full package.
she said she needed the full money that's why she came.
i said I can't...but I will add 1k to the 5k for her stress..
as for second round I'm not interested.

then she changed it for me
told me she leave the money.
THAT THE EARTH BARE US WITNESS..
I TRIED REASONING WITH HER...
holding her, blocking her way while she was about going out to take her money... 6k...she said no it's not what we agreed.

SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME THE BL0WJOB, ASKING IF ITS JUST NOT THE TIP..

i knew instantly she won't do it well....she Just want to collect the full money..
i said no need for that it's too late

THEN SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE I WILL SEE AND WALKED OUT LEAVING THE 6K I GAVE HER ON THE BED.

THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO TREAT FEVER SINCE ON FRIDAY ENTER SATURDAY....

YESTERDAY SUNDAY..
MY BALLS IS ITCHING ME

THIS MORNING I THINK THERE IS BOIL FORMING IN MY BALLS.

i don't know if it's coincidence or it's her handwork.
least I forget I received a call from a man the next day after the incident...after I said hello...it cut the call..
it just like the person wants to hear my voice.
if it's her jazzman and they've sent something to me I don't know.
But God knows I have intention of paying her and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by MatrixReloaded: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Na wao! Such women are fetish and they can drag anyone to the mud if care is not taken. Besides the money she left behind was your money, maybe she left knowing that you owe her and you could put yourself in hot soup whenever you come to their brothel and request for any of the maidens services. As for your itching, did you shave recently? You didn't catch such 2 weeks ago , wot make you think she did something now? For the call it maybe wrong number or maybe your shenanigans. Embrace Homemade baby girls (wife)that will gobble your whole and allow you to squeeze the he'll out of them melons while you can Be flexible and master sex positions
even give them doggedfighter an** doggy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by PerfectStranger(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Your problems plenty grin

Who still pays before service?

10 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Slynation(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations...come and collect your award

6 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by BadGenius(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Village people called and u picked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by czarr(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Nice one.

I don't know how y'all enjoy prostitutes girls are sweeter when they develop an emotional connection to you, even if it's friends with benefits.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by advanceDNA: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
czarr:
Nice one.

I don't know how y'all enjoy prostitutes girls are sweeter when they develop an emotional connection to you, even if it's friends with benefits.

The ones that shock me most is those that pay 40k for pvssy the whole world is entering...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by czarr(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

The ones that shock me most is those that pay 40k for pvssy the whole world is entering...
very sad.

2 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2022
no sensible help so far, wondering why I even brought it here

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by NoahHadNoArk: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

No be lie, na the whole world dey enter grin
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by thorpido(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Do you know what agreement is?
What you are experiencing may have nothing to do with what happened between you two but if she says you'll regret breaking the agreement,then you may.

5 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Demigod22: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2022
OP, since you brought her home, you should have done her better, agreement is agreement. But then, I am still wondering how someone will enjoy sex with prostitute. We have random girls that are willing to be friends with benefits, ranging from neighbors to colleagues to church members, everywhere.

If you get better from this itching, please reduce the urge to fvck prostitute.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by 07kjb: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Dark forces are real

Better look for a powerful pastor around you else you might lose your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by tayo60(f): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Go back to the hotel, look for d girl, beg and give her d money. D 6k is d agree money, go and give her because she worked for it, you can as well add 1k to make up 7k.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by LordIsaac(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2022
tayo60:
Go back to the hotel, look for d girl, beg and give her d money. D 6k is d agree money, go and give her because she worked for it, you can as well add 1k to make up 7k.
She "worked" for it.....hahahahhaha. Chei....women! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by dnawah(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2022
tayo60:
she will never take it,the thing will come back to her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Olumighty123(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2022
You never even see anything grin

5 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Chris2863(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Op, I will take care of the casket and the aromatic shnapps that will be consumed during the burial grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by lereinter(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2022
tayo60:

Go to the hotel

He will be dealt it with there

You don't know those arsewo that stay in brothels are witches

8 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Onitemhi(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2022
You don enter wahala like dat
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Olumighty123(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2022
lereinter:

Go to the hotel

He will be dealt it with there

You don't know those arsewo that stay in brothels are witches

I pity OP if he follow this advice, dem go so beat am ehn, if them no even pour am weewee grin

11 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Olumighty123:

I pity OP if he follow this advice, dem go so beat am ehn, if them no even pour am weewee grin
I was at the hotel yesterday to charge my phone all through the evening.
i Wonder why you fools think everyone is a weakling like you are...or a premature kid like you.
before she came to that hotel, I have been flexing there since 2008.
the manager, bar attendants knows us.
though I didn't go there to look for her, but I didn't see how..

so calm down kids... not everyone lives life like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2022
SMH...

It is finished!

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
SMH...
It is finished!
for you and your generation yes it is

2 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Sucre6: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2022
No weapon fashion against you shall prosper U sabi pray Nah him u no carry Bible begin read instead of giving in to konji grin

Use your head carry your wahala abeg grin

1 Like

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Rexymania(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
"no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper" after you fvck olosho... LoL you remember God bcus devil duh dey fight back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Pickmycall: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
I stopped visiting brothel a long time ago because of their attitude.Na how I wan enjoy babe if I no kiss and smooch?
I like those stuff pass sekx.

6 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by xin5: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pickmycall:
I stopped visiting brothel a long time ago because of their attitude.Na how I wan enjoy babe if I no kiss and smooch?
I like those stuff pass sekx.
normally that one na legit.
i nor dey like carry arshawol girl's on a regular, na runs or friends with benefits I de package before.

2 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Pickmycall: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote] author=advanceDNA post=116370461]

The ones that shock me most is those that pay 40k for pvssy the whole world is entering... [quote]Any puss.y wey wide pass my coc.k no dey sweet me.If my dickkhead dey brush inside her flesh hole he dey sweet me die but when e dey swim inside I no dey feel anything.I dislike fvcking olosho.
Like below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Pickmycall: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
xin5:

normally that one na legit.
i nor dey like carry arshawol girl's on a regular, na runs or friends with benefits I de package before.
I prefer runs girl too. But all of them na olosho.

4 Likes

Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by techWriter3: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
The those that shocker me most is those that pay 40k for pvssy the whole world is entering
Re: The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! by Pickmycall: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
xin5:
no sensible help so far, wondering why I even brought it here
Go chemist.Explain to the pharmacist.He go prescribed drug for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* / Excessive Sex On A Girl / Just For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.