Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day (7466 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
if your moniker is for people taking shots at you and you claimed I just took shots at you it means you just insulted my precious dad, I only do things that would benefit me, this isn't one of those things, ciao

nope, that's not what i mean na. you are not among them. people taking shots at me in this context means my haters. you are distinct, you can never be among them.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
SpareNo1:
Are you not the girl that was picking up people's numbers to woo them?
wao, what did you smoke bro
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
wao, what did you smoke bro
you wanna deny and I'll call viz on you?
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

nope, that's not what i mean na. you are not among them. people taking shots at me in this context means my haters. you are distinct, you can never be among them.
grinintresting how you'd say anything to have your way
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Lalas247(f): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
can I think about it? Wanna take it to the lord in prayer cheesy

Gad dammit woman why so savage! grin
Traphedges lol hope you know this prayer won’t be ans sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
SpareNo1:
you wanna deny and I'll call viz on you?
obviously you're high on something, be a jerk somewhere please I aint replying anymore
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
obviously you're high on something, be a jerk somewhere please I aint replying anymore
Look at this emgbeke feeling fly. We all know the story. It's everywhere. So don't be forming the biblical Esther
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinintresting how you'd say anything to have your way

oya let me have my waycheesy. spread it widecheesy. oya upload your picture joorh.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Gad dammit woman why so savage! grin
Trap.hedges lol hope you know this prayer won’t be ans sad
lmao I can't help but ask God about it, he hasn't answered yet grin

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Lalas247(f): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
lmao I can't help but ask God about it, he hasn't answered yet grin
Thought so lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

oya let me have my waycheesy. spread it widecheesy. oya upload your picture joorh.
ask the psycho above, he knows my story, he might have it cheesy
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:

you think i give a fvck about other people on this thread? na only you i give a fvck about. don't let them spoil their reaggae with our bluescheesy.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:

you think i give a fvck about other people on this thread? na only you i give a fvck about. don't let them use their reaggae to spoil our bluescheesy.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by mhisbliss(f): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

you think i give a fvck about other people on this thread? na only you i give a fvck about. don't let them spoil their reaggae with our bluescheesy.
I will upload it one of this days, happy?
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by unapapadeycraze: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
I will upload it one of this days, happy?

make e no be like say na me instruct you to upload it? cocky attitude. anyway, please yourself.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by rickyboss333: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
honestly, what is it with sex n calabar girls biko?
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by AnodaIT(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
2018 would be interesting
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Gad dammit woman why so savage! grin Traphedges lol hope you know this prayer won’t be ans sad
lmao... hoping though

yo I miss u, wyd?? your Whatsapp ain working

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Na calabar girl sef, no wonder, they too like sex.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2018
rickyboss333:
honestly, what is it with sex n calabar girls biko?
I ask myself same question, one girl I know in my school that is a calabar girl, this girl can fuvk, and she don't see anything in fuvking around, I just couldn't keep her as my friend even though she was coming close before she from back go fuvk my guy with reckless abandon. They no see fuvking around as anything.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Lalas247(f): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2018
TrapHedges:

lmao... hoping though

yo I miss u, wyd?? your Whatsapp ain working
U miss me sad hmmm ?.. saw sinz type wan dumb post other day ... n I thought to myself Why angry and some new things happened that’s why I avoid una there grin
Charging it now will holla wink
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by Crossbow(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Lies from the pit of HELL.. If only our problem of unemployment can be taken care of, we won't have her spending her time with these fantasies.
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Teacher1776:
And the guy was arguing with this lady
Waow shocked, so sexy..
Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by TrapHedges(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

U miss me sad hmmm ?.. saw sinz type wan dumb post other day ... n I thought to myself Why angry and some new things happened that’s why I avoid una there grin
Charging it now will holla wink

lol aii sis

1 Like

Re: How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day by barman01: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kai see as people they follow this tread, una no go kill person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Go Beyond 1 Minute? Here's A Simple Solution / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? / My Manhood Refused To Be Erected, When Its The Main Time For The Show, chaiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.