Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness (830 Views)

Abeg, This Madness Reach Una Side? / Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness by onoerime: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lady calls out Igbo fathers, says her husband is in debt after spending all his money on their traditional wedding
January 5, 2018  Uncategorized
An Igbo lady is really angry about the cost of her
traditional wedding as it has drained herself and her Isoko husband financially, to the point of being in debt.
She took to Facebook to rant about it. Read below…
“I’m really angry and I must rant this rant……
I want to sincerely beg all igbo fathers here to pls stop the act of billing their daughters husbands to be just because they’re non igbos. It’s not fair at all because while they’re enjoying the money, their daughters are at the receiving end.
I’m of no doubt that some igbo ladies make good wives and all….my traditional wedding was last month and in all honesty, I now understand why most men marry igbo wives and subject them to suffering,i understand why most Igbo women are baby mamas instead of being the wives………. My husband is isoko and all his friends (igbos included )has vowed not get involved with any igbo lady.
I know some of my brothers and sisters would want to insult me, I know some of my friends here would want to inbox me to interrogate me, I don’t care because we’re back in Lagos, broke and for the first time in a long while, I’m now a debtor and can’t sleep or eat well.”

1 Like

Re: Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
na waoh

Re: Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness by onoerime: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Igbo fathers are wicked. they don't care about the harm they have unleashed on their daughters. so many of their daughters has resorted to prostitution since most men are scared of marrying them. i advice igbo ladies to protest before it is too late.
somebody must hold the bull by the horn.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness by gabinogem(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
onoerime:
Igbo fathers are wicked. they don't care about the harm they have unleashed on their daughters. so many of their daughters has resorted to prostitution since most men are scared of marrying them. i advice igbo ladies to protest before it is too late.
somebody must hold the bull by the horn.
& they call it custom & tradition. Lol
Re: Igbo Fathers Should Stop This Madness by onoerime: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2018
their daughters are the ones suffering it.

(1) (Reply)

She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? / Major Fact About Sex Dolls:Guys/Girls Do U All Agree With This? ( Pics) / What Exact Age Should A Lady Get Married To Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.