Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital (415 Views)

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her / A Lady Can Sue A Man Who Promises To Marry Her But Fails To Do So / Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital by Gesin1254: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders please I need your contribution on this. About 4 months ago, I took my girlfriend to a reputable hospital in osun state to confirm her genotype since I am AS. Unfortunately for us, she was also AS according to d result. We had no option but to break up then, though it was very painful. When my girlfriend was now going for nysc last year, she went to a state hospital for medical and her genotype was said to be AA. After hearing this, we also want to another lab n the result remains AA. Can I sue the first hospital, how do I go about it and what is my chance of been compensated
Re: Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gesin1254:
Fellow Nairalanders please I need your contribution on this. About 4 months ago, I took my girlfriend to a reputable hospital in osun state to confirm her genotype since I am AS. Unfortunately for us, she was also AS according to d result. We had no option but to break up then, though it was very painful. When my girlfriend was now going for nysc last year, she went to a state hospital for medical and her genotype was said to be AA. After hearing this, we also want to another lab n the result remains AA. Can I sue the first hospital, how do I go about it and what is my chance of been compensated
forget it, u wont win

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
The Nigerian Judicial System is a Joke.
Yes you can sue but expect final Judgement prolly when you are 70. It will also likely not be in your favor

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
This one na gbege o. U wan sue state hospital for Nigeria? I can't laff bro. You can sue the state govt if you have d money... That's after nothing is done with respect to ur report.

So right a report to the medical director or better still snap their test result paper and the other two from the other hospitals and broadcast it all over social media or television or radio. That's the way you can get disciplinary measures meted out on the Hosp head as well as d state ministry of health cus d gov or health commissioner would be involved.

You can also see it as God no want make una marry.. May be na ur mama prayer God answer or na ur gf bribe d lab technician so that una go break up as u no get money that time. Now weh money don come, she wan come use same test way get back.
Re: Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital by BlackDBagba: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
What exactly would be the cause of action. Why or what are you suing for?

If you can afford a lawyer, of course you can sue.

Now would you win / when would you get judgement?

We'll see....

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital by Jman06(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
I'll advise that you still repeat the test before jumping into conclusion. This time, go to a lab scientist with experience, make sure the test is done by the lab scientist himself and not by quacks. That test can be tricky sometimes. I've carried out the test before.
Re: Can I Sue A Reputable State Hospital by Gofwane(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You can also see it as God no want make una marry.. May be na ur mama prayer God answer or na ur gf bribe d lab technician so that una go break up as u no get money that time. Now weh money don come, she wan come use same test way get back.
grin grin grin oboyyeh, you wan begin dey put so many ideas and thoughts inside the op head?

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Opening Weekend Box / Neva New Romance Section Is Cool, We Just De Kee Ourselves For Politics Section / Fresh Self Con For Rent At Ajayi Olaiya St, Akoka, Lagos, Nig. Price : ₦200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.