Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (28155 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bollinger:

Did you read what i wrote at all? Of course there are some people in the US who believe that donating their hard earned income to fraudsters will make them rich in the long run but compared to the general population, that number is significantly small. Plus, the only reason people like you believe this fallacy is because of the economic situation you find yourselves in. If you lived in a robust society, the chance of even thinking that way would be significantly low. Personally, i am very apprehensive of anyone who thinks like that. It means they are capable of doing anything to be successful. Why would i depend on anybody for my success when i can go out there and get it done by myself?
You are getting wrong too. Aside giving, they teach members on how to be successful in business ( James 2:26). Your generalization is perceived perception of people giving out their hard earned money. Even if the economy is still good, many will still give because they are seeing the results. If there are no results do you think they will give? The answer is No. The bible made clear in Gen 8:22, Luke 6:38, 2 cor 9:7, prov 3:9,Deut 16:17,Deut 15:10, talks about giving. What do you gain, it is in the Bible ( 2 cor 9:10, Matthew 6:21,
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Adeyemi2001: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
It written in the Bible (1Cor 10: 11) that 'now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come '. If every chapter of the Bible is penned down for us to learn from, every command, instruction, and/or injunction must be obeyed by all Christians
In Malachi 3: 7-11 " Even from the days of your fathers he are gone away from mine ordinances, have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD OF HOSTS. Wherein shall we return?
cool Will a man rob God?. Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithe and offerings.
9) Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation
10) Bring ye all the tithes into my storehouse, that there may be meat in my house and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD OF HOSTS, if I will not open you the Windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
If God could accused the saints of robbery for failure to pay tithe (The Isrealites) , we can't be exonerated for refusing to pay your tithes. Remember that all that are written in the Bible are for examples for us to learn from. Paying tithe and offerings (donation) are compulsory for Christians.
Christians should see what is written in Malachi 3: 10 as an express command to all heaven bound believers to obey without questioning it. Don't allow anyone to mislead you. If God did exonerate Isrealites you can't be. God is no respecter of any person. Your tithes and offerings are for expansion of God's work here on earth. Hebrew 7: 5, 9 respectively talked about the sons of Levi who received the office of priesthood that were given commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law in the same vein today our pastors could take tithes and offerings from the people of God for the furtherance of the gospel of Christ. Leave the pastors to God for judgment on the day of the Lord. Do your own part, be faithful, pay your tithes and offerings and will rebuke the devourer for your sake and equally send His blessings on you and your family. Shalom.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Dindondin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
koolaid87:
It's hard to repudiate the truth.

Freeze is a critical thinker and he supported his views with bible verses.

Op, if you want to refute, that's your business but if you want to do it openly, then bring in your own argument.

Op, you took Freeze's words out of context. If you have any iota of sense, you will see that Freeze never have anything against Christianity. He only rebukes god of men using the name of God to shield their corrupt practices.

Hate him or love him, he's a real Man for standing against all these Corrupt Tanks with no fear.

#freethesheeple
Which kind critical thinker is daddyfreeze?
Read below:

Freeze is an anti Christ. There's no other word to describe him. He confuses the Christians with little knowledge of Bible & reasoning. His statements here is an error sermon. You can't advocate for cheating from men by saying Abraham, Jacob & Co had side chicks. Even though the Bible doesn't emphasise on the no of women to marry, it teaches moderation in every thing. You know it won't b easy to get a woman rivals, especially illegal rivals like concubines. The practice in the Jewish times of Bible happen with the circumstances of that time & they have the implications/repercussions. Abraham's having sex with Hagar created a rivalry btw the descendants of the children of Hagar & the children of Sarah (Christians & Muslims).
So... What kind of msg us DaddyFreeze preaching?
A msg of confusion. That now, men should start taking side chicks. Making our women to start falling into sin cos they are trying to fend of rivals. As if the problems created by those that deliberately v side chicks is not enough!
The earlier the better those DaddyFreeze preaches to realise that he's a foo l who just take Bible verses without thorough scanning but cook up a bad sermon from it.
About tithing, has Freeze not contradicted himself enough? How can he quote about legality of Abraham's side chicks when Abraham payed tithe. Didn't Abraham pay Melchizedek, a priest tithe? Shebi DaddyFreeze said tithing is an old testament thing. So it is for this blasphemous side chick message. It was taken from old testament too. The Apostles & Jesus didn't preach it.
See, tithing isn't compulsory, it's a thing to give with free mind. DaddyFreeze should correct people that said it's compulsory. Instead of him telling Pastors to point out Biblical verses that validates tithing. There's none that said it's compulsory but there are verses that said it was payed. Final verdict on tithing, it should be payed as the spirit leads. Christianity is practised with Biblical facts & common sense. It's not only things in the Bible Christians should practice. They are to follow good things from their culture, learnings etc.
On DaddyFreeze, he's a man who's controlled by his lust. He doesn't talk about other angles of Christianity like holiness, salvation, evangelism etc. Whatever his callous mind thinks it's not proper, he polishes & sell it to the gullible & lackadaisical Christians. People whose salvation aren't complete but are
swayed by deceptive words. Especially those that are Nigerians who finds the country's economy on the harsh side.
Take your time to ponder on my post & see the truth. DaddyFreeze is not handling the affairs of God properly. I pray to God to guide him right.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkaiCorne(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
damosky12:

So you think that God knows or has a relationship with any man outside Christ?

What of Job who isn't a Jew?

What of our ancestors that lived righteous and pious lives without hearing of Jesus?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dindondin:

Which kind critical thinker is daddyfreeze?
Read below:

Freeze is an anti Christ. There's no other word to describe him. He confuses the Christians with little knowledge of Bible & reasoning. His statements here is an error sermon. You can't advocate for cheating from men by saying Abraham, Jacob & Co had side chicks. Even though the Bible doesn't emphasise on the no of women to marry, it teaches moderation in every thing. You know it won't b easy to get a woman rivals, especially illegal rivals like concubines. The practice in the Jewish times of Bible happen with the circumstances of that time & they have the implications/repercussions. Abraham's having sex with Hagar created a rivalry btw the descendants of the children of Hagar & the children of Sarah (Christians & Muslims).
So... What kind of msg us DaddyFreeze preaching?
A msg of confusion. That now, men should start taking side chicks. Making our women to start falling into sin cos they are trying to fend of rivals. As if the problems created by those that deliberately v side chicks is not enough!
The earlier the better those DaddyFreeze preaches to realise that he's a foo l who just take Bible verses without thorough scanning but cook up a bad sermon from it.
About tithing, has Freeze not contradicted himself enough? How can he quote about legality of Abraham's side chicks when Abraham payed tithe. Didn't Abraham pay Melchizedek, a priest tithe? Shebi DaddyFreeze said tithing is an old testament thing. So it is for this blasphemous side chick message. It was taken from old testament too. The Apostles & Jesus didn't preach it.
See, tithing isn't compulsory, it's a thing to give with free mind. DaddyFreeze should correct people that said it's compulsory. Instead of him telling Pastors to point out Biblical verses that validates tithing. There's none that said it's compulsory but there are verses that said it was payed. Final verdict on tithing, it should be payed as the spirit leads. Christianity is practised with Biblical facts & common sense. It's not only things in the Bible Christians should practice. They are to follow good things from their culture, learnings etc.
On DaddyFreeze, he's a man who's controlled by his lust. He doesn't talk about other angles of Christianity like holiness, salvation, evangelism etc. Whatever his callous mind thinks it's not proper, he polishes & sell it to the gullible & lackadaisical Christians. People whose salvation aren't complete but are
swayed by deceptive words. Especially those that are Nigerians who finds the country's economy on the harsh side.
Take your time to ponder on my post & see the truth. DaddyFreeze is not handling the affairs of God properly. I pray to God to guide him right.

Truth is painful hence I can understand your reaction to Daddy Freeze's position on tithes which is not out of place anyways.

Bear in mind that when Jesus used the Truth to challenge the Traditions the Pharisees and Sadducees have obeying all their lives and countless generations before them did...they also called Jesus the Prince of Demons (Belzeebub)

Back to the matter on ground; God has clearly instructed what should be tithed i.e. 10% of crops and livestock, I am yet to get an answer as to where the church twisted God's instructions to interpret tithes to 10% of generic & monetary income.

If Jesus has fulfilled the Law (which includes tithing), is the Law still binding and obligatory on His followers?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by hezyjnr: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
This freeze guy is a fraud, he obviously doesn't love God. He attacks men of God and claim to love God, they are not our problem .If he loves God then he should attack native doctors and corrupt politicians. And as for the tithe issue, Jesus told us to tithe in Mathew 23 vs 23 NLT
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by mike1994reds: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
DukeNija:

Jesus said he has not come to change the laws of Moses. Not paying your tithe is equivalent to robbing God as said in Malachi 3:8
Daddy Freeze doesn’t know the Bible.
Lol, I see how knowledgeable you are in the bible, it's your type that I'll easily scam when I start a church to make money, Jesus didn't come to change the law but came to fulfil it so you can be free and that's what he did by sacrificing himself on the cross but stubborn Christians like you still want the burden of the law on your head, for your information if you are obeying one part of the law you must obey every other law, you are cursed if you want to go by the law. Read Galatians5:4

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Some didn't answer him directly because freeze knows nothing. They knew were he was coming from,it's not as if there are no bible verses they are but they knew Freeze's target. Freeze knows what he is doing don't be fooled by him. I only blame those pastors for replying him because the bible made it clear in James 4:17 about what freeze is up to. A Christian doesn't behave that way.He or she doesn't cause unnecessary argument.Such a person works in the flesh and the fruit of the spirit is not in him
So it is an argument if he asks a question come to think of it since you know "freeze's target" why don't you overlook our stupidity and biased minds and tell us. wink
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Adeyemi2001:
It written in the Bible that 'now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come '. If every chapter of the Bible is penned down for us to learn from, every command, instruction, and/or injunction must be obeyed by all Christians
In Malachi 3: 7-11 " Even from the days of your fathers he are gone away from mine ordinances, have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD OF HOSTS. Wherein shall we return?
cool Will a man rob God?. Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have robbed thee? In tithe and offerings.
9) Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation
10) Bring ye all the tithes into my storehouse, that there may be meat in my house and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD OF HOSTS, if I will not open you the Windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
If God could accused the saints of robbery for failure to pay tithe (The Isrealites) , we can't be exonerated for refusing to pay your tithes. Remember that all that are written in the Bible are for examples for us to learn from. Paying tithe and offerings (donation) are compulsory for Christians.
Christians should see what is written in Malachi 3: 10 as an express command to all heaven bound believers to obey without questioning it. Don't allow anyone to mislead you. If God did exonerate Isrealites you can't be. God is no respecter of any person. Your tithes and offerings are for expansion of God's work here on earth. Hebrew 7: 5, 9 respectively talked about the sons of Levi who received the office of priesthood that were given commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law in the same vein today our pastors could take tithes and offerings from the people of God for the furtherance of the gospel of Christ. Leave the pastors to God for judgment on the day of the Lord. Do your own part, be faithful, pay your tithes and offerings and will rebuke the devourer for your sake and equally send His blessings on you and your family. Shalom.

Are these instructions for those that lived in an era where the Law was yet to be fulfilled? or is it for those living in an era where the Law has been fulfilled through Jesus?

If you insist tithing is mandatory for Christians, kindly bear in mind that Jesus never condemned animal sacrifice as well...hence, it would be nice of you to tell us why you aren't performing animal sacrifice and also tell us if that does not apply to tithing....

Unless you are implying Jesus came to fulfill the Law partially.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
hezyjnr:
This freeze guy is a fraud, he obviously doesn't love God. He attacks men of God and claim to love God, they are not our problem .If he loves God then he should attack native doctors and corrupt politicians. And as for the tithe issue, Jesus told us to tithe in Mathew 23 vs 23 NLT

The last time I checked, the people Jesus was addressing in Matthew 23 v 23 are Pharisees...unless you are telling us you are a Pharisee that must obey everything in the Law inclusive of animal sacrifice.

Also bear in mind that Jesus had not fulfilled the Law at that point in time and animal sacrifices were still ongoing in the temple by then.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by mike1994reds: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
hezyjnr:
Mumu, Jesus was talking to the Pharisees, people who live by the law, are you one of them, are you one of them or you are a follower of Christ? Tell me you live buy the law then I'll understand where you coming from.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Habyz:

So it is an argument if he asks a question come to think of it since you know "freeze's target" why don't you overlook our stupidity and biased minds and tell us. wink
It is because freeze and his disciples wants to scatter the church. Over look stupidity to cause havoc? Do you know the damage that would have happened if we kept quiet. Many of his disciples don't even study bible. They just believe him just the way many Christians believe everything their pastors say even when it's not in the bible. The church of Christ is matching on and no freeze and sheeples or whatever can pervail. Go tell them that their meeting held last time has being quash already. We know their tricks very well
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is because freeze and his disciples wants to scatter the church. Over look stupidity to cause havoc? Do you know the damage that would have happened if we kept quiet. Many of his disciples don't even study bible. They just believe him just the way many Christians believe everything their pastors say even when it's not in the bible. The church of Christ is matching on and no freeze and sheeples or whatever can pervail. Go tell them that their meeting held last time has being quash already. We know their tricks very well

Which Church? is it the church that thinks without money God's work will not continue?

It's very irritating how people cannot differentiate money and mammon from God's power. I wonder if all those missionaries in the jungles were creaming bitterly for the "tithes" of their new converts for God's work to continue in those forgotten and abandoned places...
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Adeyemi2001: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Are these instructions for those that lived in an era where the Law was yet to be fulfilled? or is it for those living in an era where the Law has been fulfilled through Jesus?

If you insist tithing is mandatory for Christians, kindly bear in mind that Jesus never condemned animal sacrifice as well...hence, it would be nice of you to tell us why you aren't performing animal sacrifice and also tell us if that does not apply to tithing....

Unless you are implying Jesus came to fulfill the Law partially.[/quote] Its written in Hebrews 10: 12 But this, after he had offered one sacrifice for sin forever, sat on the right hand of God ". This cancelled any other sacrifices but the Apostles talked about tithes in Hebrews chapter 7 kindly read it carefully. May God gives you understanding.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Which Church? is it the church that thinks without money God's work will not continue?

It's very irritating how people cannot differentiate money and mammon from God's power. I wonder if all those missionaries in the jungles were creaming bitterly for the "tithes" of their new converts for God's work to continue in those forgotten and abandoned places...

And those missionaries didn't tell you that they used their money to preach? What do you think the church would use tithe and offerings if not for proclamation of the gospel. Do you think they would use their teeth to preach, to travel, to help the needy,to buy materials?
Would the money fall from the sky like manna?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

And those missionaries didn't tell you that they used their money to preach? What do you think the church would use tithe and offerings if not for proclamation of the gospel. Do you think they would use their teeth to preach, to travel, to help the needy,to buy materials?
Would the money fall from the sky like manna?

Interesting! tell me more, so the missionaries were funded by tithes and offerings?

You obviously haven't heard of missionary funding and special welfare offerings abi? Or you think their ministry is funded by tithes and offerings?

What of the villagers that supports the missionaries' welfare with foodstuffs and free accomodation? abi the villagers dey pay tithes and offerings to missionaries abi?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Adeyemi2001:
Ok cornel
It is written in Hebrew 10: 12 ' But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sin forever, sat onthe right hand of God ' this cancelled any other sacrfices but the Apostles talked about tithes in Hebrew chapter 7 kindly read it. May God gives you understnding

Unless you are implying Jesus came to fulfill the Law partially.

I am still asking a simple question, if you insist tithing is mandatory for Christians, where did God instruct that tithes be paid on 10% of generic income as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?

OR DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OF HOW THE JEWS GAVE THEIR TITHES?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Adeyemi2001: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Truth is painful hence I can understand your reaction to Daddy Freeze's position on tithes which is not out of place anyways.

Bear in mind that when Jesus used the Truth to challenge the Traditions the Pharisees and Sadducees have obeying all their lives and countless generations before them did...they also called Jesus the Prince of Demons (Belzeebub)

Back to the matter on ground; God has clearly instructed what should be tithed i.e. 10% of crops and livestock, I am yet to get an answer as to where the church twisted God's instructions to interpret tithes to 10% of generic & monetary income.

If Jesus has fulfilled the Law (which includes tithing), is the Law still binding and obligatory on His followers?
Malachi 3: 10 Says bring ye all the tithes including money
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Interesting! tell me more, so the missionaries were funded by tithes and offerings?

You obviously haven't heard of missionary funding and special welfare offerings abi? Or you think their ministry is funded by tithes and offerings?

What of the villagers that supports the missionaries' welfare with foodstuffs and free accomodation? abi the villagers dey pay tithes and offerings to missionaries abi?
You just are just dodging tithe that you would end up paying later. Why non save your self the stress in arguing unnecessary and pay because it's a two way thing. It's either you give to God or Satan. And who told you the missionaries weren't teaching tithing? That they didn't teach your village doesn't mean they didn't teach others.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You just are just dodging tithe that you would end up paying later. Why non save your self the stress in arguing unnecessary and pay because it's a two way thing. It's either you give to God or Satan. And who told you the missionaries weren't teaching tithing? That they didn't teach your village doesn't mean they didn't teach others.

Open your bible and show us where God instructed that tithes should be paid with money since you are insisting on pouring old wine in a new wineskin.

Where did God instruct that tithes be paid on 10% of wages and salaries as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?

It appears mammon has replaced God in the church today...little wonder the church does not carry as much power as it does in the days of the Apostles...
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Adeyemi2001:

Come again? Bring the tithes in the storehouse that there might be FOOD...not money oooo
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Adeyemi2001:

Deuteronomy 14:22-29

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

22 Thou shalt give the tithe of all the increase of thy seed, that cometh forth of the field year by year.

23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God (in the place which he shall choose to cause his Name to dwell there) the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstborn of thy kine, and of thy sheep, that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it, because the place is far from thee, where the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name, when the Lord thy God shall bless thee,

25 Then shalt thou make it in money, and take the money in thine hand, and go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose.

26 And thou shalt bestow the money for whatsoever thine heart desireth: whether it be ox, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatsoever thine heart desireth: and shalt eat it there before the Lord thy God, and rejoice, both thou, and thine household.

27 And the Levite that is within thy gates, shalt thou not forsake: for he hath neither part nor inheritance with thee.

28 At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithes of thine increase of the same year, and lay it up within thy gates.

29 Then the Levite shall come, because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, and shall eat, and be filled, that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

THIS IS HOW GOD DEMANDED TITHES FROM THE ISRAELITES... I don't know where the church got its doctrine of monetary tithing which is contrary to God's instructions!

By the way, have you eaten your tithes in the House of God before? Do you know that it is biblical?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Open your bible and show us where God instructed that tithes should be paid with money since you are insisting on pouring old wine in a new wineskin.

Where did God instruct that tithes be paid on 10% of wages and salaries as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?

It appears mammon has replaced God in the church today...little wonder the church does not carry as much power as it does in the days of the Apostles...
You know what, if you are truly filled with the holy ghost, ask him to teach you more about tithing. That's if you are eager to learn instead of studying literature in English. The holy ghost only reveals to those that wants to know the truth not what they think but what hr thinks. By time he is done with you I would know. The fruit of the spirit will be manifested fully on you when you begin to learn new things. If you claim to know it all by refuting then no problem
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Goodpeoplegreat:

Heaven is not for intelligent people but Fools like me...
grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Christianity is spirituality. That is why it is NOT a religion but a way of life. Issues like this cannot be separated from spirituality.
Error
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Who says Christians are compelled to pay tithe. Have u heard of any church that excommunicated a member for refusing to pay tithe?
When pastors tell church members if they don't pay tithe they are robbing God and they become afraid and try not to rob God by paying, what do you call that?
Cheerful giving?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You know what, if you are truly filled with the holy ghost, ask him to teach you more about tithing. That's if you are eager to learn instead of studying literature in English. The holy ghost only reveals to those that wants to know the truth not what they think but what hr thinks. By time he is done with you I would know. The fruit of the spirit will be manifested fully on you when you begin to learn new things. If you claim to know it all by refuting then no problem

The word of God which is a product of the Holy Spirit is there for guidance...

Can you show me where God instructed that tithes should be paid on 10% of salary & wages as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?

I have asked God for understanding and insight on this tithing issue long before Freeze or whatever started talking about it. That is why I am asking you these questions...

A truthful doctrine can never crumble under the weight of my questions as the truth always defends itself...
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Honestagbons:
bros know body don answer
You see?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

The word of God which is a product of the Holy Spirit is there for guidance...

Can you show me where God instructed that tithes should be paid on 10% of salary & wages as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?

I have asked God for understanding and insight on this tithing issue long before Freeze or whatever started talking about it. That is why I am asking you these questions...

A truthful doctrine can never crumble under the weight of my questions as the truth always defends itself...
And did I or bible say you should pay 10% of money. Didn't read the verses you drawing from? Was money mentioned it?
Come to think of why not tithe you crops instead of arguing money since the bible says so? Why jump from one end to another when the Bible is clear on it.
From your analysis it seems you lack the holy spirit in you. Because he will be the better teacher. Even with all the verses of the bible I prove to you,you are blunt on arguing unnecessary. The reason is because you have made up your mind not to learn but argue
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
mabea:
Young man nothing in christiandom is under compulsion. Everybody chooses whether to believe or not. If tithing is a law and i choose to believe and work in it to God be the glory. Jesus did not come to abolish the law. In fact as christians we are even suppose to live beyond the dictates of the law including tithing. So you can even give more than the 10%.
Jesus wouldn't have possibly abolish any traditional law belonging to any tribe, he upheld the 10 commandments above every other traditional laws including the traditional tithing laws of the Jews .
Tithing was a traditional religious law for the Jews and not for the gentiles.
Africans have their own religious traditional laws too, are the Jews not taking one of these our African traditional laws too the way Africans are now taking their own?
is God partial when it comes to traditional things?

Do you people think at all?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
chinonyinye:

Hebrews 7:5
It is saying something else
grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
D1official:

Bro pls nothing in d scripture is compulsory,not even heaven or salvation.
They only hv deir rewards (blessings and curses).
HV u asked urself y freeze is not speaking abt heaven Nd holiness which is priority,BT rather abt material tinz.
Tithe was compulsary for the Jews in the old testament.
Because of that today pastors are now making it compulsory for today christians whose tithing was not made for.
What is their reward?
Nothing but criticism.
You can't continue to fool people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal / Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor / Leke Adeboye & Wife, Rachel Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.