Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (28148 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by arherfish(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2018
DukeNija:

Jesus said he has not come to change the laws of Moses. Not paying your tithe is equivalent to robbing God as said in Malachi 3:8
Daddy Freeze doesn’t know the Bible.

The Bible reference in Malachi refers to the levites and tell me when Christian were compel to pay tithe in the New Testament of the Bible.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nasa28(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2018
DukeNija:

Jesus said he has not come to change the laws of Moses. Not paying your tithe is equivalent to robbing God as said in Malachi 3:8

So why aren't you keeping every law of Moses ? You choose the one that appeals to ur heart and leave the remaining.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2018
gypsey:
your social media should be set alight for been dumb! and gullible grin

Gullible human's
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=arherfish post=63967909][/quote]
I will fight for my salvation in the body of Christ with everything I’ve got, and that includes calling out and resisting the doctrines and teachings of the enemies of the church..
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Gullible human's
Imagine! the nicompoop! grin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Adeyeye09(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2018
paxonel:

And the pastors do not see enough bible verse to counter his numerous verses? The implication of this is that, a lot of people have already started abandoning tithing.
If it is giving they are ready to give.
But tithing, no again
u knw d lot of pple abandoning itu pple will just type rubbish. The truth is dat the pple who were against it were never tithers in the first plc. i was still at a service recently where the pastor asked for pple who could give 200k to come out nd several pple came. Those who are blabbing rubbish ave never given a dime in the first place!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Lagaritha(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Daddy Freeze thinks, he thinks laterally and has got a lot of points that people have failed to see. The problem with those against him is that they have not sat down and think about these issues. They only reason in the confines of what they are already told (the traditional Christianity). When we leverage ourselves and think independently without sentiments we will begin to see clearly.

Giving willingly is cool by me, but attaching some phantom ill situation that will befall a non-tither is a cunning way to rob people.

Love is the ultimate. What God wants from you is to extend love to your neighbour, who can be anybody: the man in the street, the stranger, the poor, the world, even animals and your enemies. When you do this genuinely you are closest to God than your pastor. Try it and see.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Freeze doesn't study the bible so he knows nothing.
The bible doesn't compel people to pay tithe,help the needy or give. It is not compulsory at all just as is not compulsory to be blessed. Freeze is only talking out of spit. He just quote one verse to buttress a point that he back up with enough bible verses
If freeze knows nothing why is it that when he asked questions about thithing and Christmas no Christian was able to give an answer? he was insulted by the so called "men of God" for asking questions.

2 Likes

asuustrike2009:

The bible doesn't compel people to pay tithe,help the needy or give. It is not compulsory at all just as is not compulsory to be blessed. Freeze is only talking out of spit. He just quote one verse to buttress a point that he back up with enough bible verses
If freeze knows nothing why is it that when he asked questions about thithing and Christmas no Christian was able to give an answer? he was insulted by these called "men of God" for asking questions.
asuustrike2009:

If freeze knows nothing why is it that when he asked questions about thithing and Christmas no Christian was able to give an answer? he was insulted by the so called "men of God" for asking questions.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by damosky12(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2018
Nasa28:
I am in support of no one, but my dear, I am not sure freeze ever said you should not give to the pastors . personally i believe in free will giving. Let the word of God lead you and not sentiment or sympathy. What did Jesus teach about tithe, what did the apostles teach?

My brother, he said it o.
You know what? He has truths mixed with lies to draw men after himself. A guy who said "Christianity isn't the only Religion to make heaven". A guy who openly cites extra biblical sources.

That he is quoting bible shouldn't deceive us

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Martin0(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2018
gypsey:
Imagine! the nicompoop! grin
Yeah! gringrin
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by saintmark88(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=arherfish post=63967909][/quote]

Nigerians , so this is the new lie u want to use, freeze is after the church... It has gone from buhari, el rufai, APC is after the church, now it freeze....hmmmm.....do u know y this line will not work for freeze the way it works for the govt? .This is becuaee freeze has nothing to lose, he isn't seeking for second term or reelection....so look for another line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by biacan(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Yeah! gringrin
martin gaba orka
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by saintmark88(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2018
damosky12:

You know what? He has truths mixed with lies to draw men after himself. A guy who said "Christianity isn't the only Religion to make heaven". A guy who openly cites extra biblical sources.

Moses wasn't a Christian, Elijah, Abraham , David and all were not christians....what do u say to that

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by shegra58: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

No freeze isn't right about tithe and first fruit at all. He only post those statement out of spit.
Pls can u back your own claim with any biblical verse?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
The so called Christians who chose to listen to him will continue to do so until they get so confused they themselves won't know what to believe anymore... Now is the set time to sieve out the wheats from the tares...signs of the end of time.
u didn't make sense...Because before u follow a route you should anticipate uncertainties why are the pastors pretending to be God or perfect...If u know the Bible as u potrayed u will admit the Bible is controversial it takes divine wisdom to be able to decimate or decipher it..

Counter freeze observations with clear cut evidences instead of ranting like stuck irish pigs all over saying a man is lieing without u presenting the truth..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by stblessing(f): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2018
The man wouldn't be condemning pastors if they do what is right and leave material things alone.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2018
kristisking:
Some people are being misled by this anti christ
Oshey gbayi cheesy
King of the coast
Permanent secretary to Jesus Christ.
Author of the Bible.
How did you know Freeze is Anti Christ? Abi sombori cannot ask questions in peace again?

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Martin0(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
martin gaba orka
Hian!grin I told u before!
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by OBIGS(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

No freeze isn't right about tithe and first fruit at all. He only post those statement out of spit.
you are misunderstanding freeze. In the New Testament Jesus came with a new commandment which is love. so if you don't understand what Jesus preached about love in the Bible you are lost
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by samvega: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Its like what they call Disruption in business, shattering old markets and creating new ones. Only that I cant see Daddy freezes new market (IN Naira and Kobo) but he is certainly shattering some peoples markets. Social Media is truly great. All the GOs and Apostles have been forced to respond to this dangerous trend that daddy freeze has started. Can you imagine a world where people actually stopped paying tithes? That would be something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Elliot2(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Originality007:
Freeze is a devil agent, He was sent to deceive those Careless Christians. many People will not make heaven because of this guy call freeze...
did the white missionaries who brought Christianity to us take tithe? yes or no!
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
shegra58:
Pls can u back your own claim with any biblical verse?
they can't unfortunately because there's none..If u watch all of them are reacting in a pattern because they are actually sheeples,there's a doctored voice command that is why if u carefully read through some of the arguments u will discover some don't even know what they are defending,what they should believe because ofcourse they are church goers not Christians (true believers ) because we have many types of Christians...

The Christian by association....

The Christian by mere family or business obligations..

The Christian because he/she doesn't know what to do so to take the accolade I'm Christian becomes unavoidable if we may.

The more reason saying I'm Christian nowadays means nothing anymore because salvation and modest living took the back stage and prosperity preachings with recourse took over..

I can go on and on..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by bezimo(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2018
The spiritually gullible will not understand..he appeals to their reasoning while leading them astray without them knowing..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Elliot2(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2018
DukeNija:

i am sure you are still doing your burnt offerings,sin offerings,stoning to death of stubborn children,e.t.c?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Elliot2(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2018
Nathdoug:
Mr man be quite no topic in the bible is outdated all topic are often reintrated and modernized there is no new word in the bible everything has been preach before..we discuss old issues everyday through the holy spirit that guide us...so stop saying things without proper forensic findings and prejudice
do you still practise burnt and sin offering,taking ur tithe money and converting it to food stuffs,and thereafter eat it with d poor?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Boss13: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2018
deenee:
There is a difference between spirituality and religion. Nigerians and Africans have been brain washed by religion that's why it's easy for even intellectuals among us to be cajoled at the drop of a hat.

Travelled to the US for holiday and visited a homeless shelter catering for poor people and I was impressed with their conduct. The shelter provided food and clothing for both muslims,Christians, atheists and even gang members.

I can bet this won't happen in a typical Nigerian setting. Also religion as we know it was imported into Africa so I beg to ask this why do the originators and importers of the religion have more/better schools/hospitals than churches while we have more churches than schools?

Why do they prosper economically while we seem to be going backward everyday despite the growth of religion in our midst?

Why do we hate each other so much and yet openly declare our love for God?

Why can't we be our brother's keeper?

For the "tithe avengers" know this there are certain universal laws that operate in the universe and apply to all irrespective of race tribe or religion once you can tap into the workings of these laws...success will come your way.

There are two laws that govern Christianity namely

Love God with all your being
Love your neighbor as your self

If we can't keep to the tenet of these two laws then all is an exercise in futility. I guess God in His infinite wisdom already knows hence the reason why judgment will first and foremost start from house of God.

Instead if trying to fight God's battle why don't we work on ourselves so we can become better on a daily basis and develop the much required personal spiritual relationship with God devoid of all these distractions?

God bless us all including our pastors, tithe and first fruit givers, tithe avengers, believers and non believers alike and even daddy freeze!

P.s I stopped giving tithe a long time even before daddy freeze but instead I donate to a motherless babies home and also set up a scholarship fund.

Very well said. Religion, which was imported, has made us lose our identity as Africans and is creating a lot of division amongst us. We fight over things we do not know. Look at the world today, what is the main chaos or causing the killings going on - Division of Religious ideas and identity. All these are pure hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Elliot2(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2018
deenee:
There is a difference between spirituality and religion. Nigerians and Africans have been brain washed by religion that's why it's easy for even intellectuals among us to be cajoled at the drop of a hat.

Travelled to the US for holiday and visited a homeless shelter catering for poor people and I was impressed with their conduct. The shelter provided food and clothing for both muslims,Christians, atheists and even gang members.

I can bet this won't happen in a typical Nigerian setting. Also religion as we know it was imported into Africa so I beg to ask this why do the originators and importers of the religion have more/better schools/hospitals than churches while we have more churches than schools?

Why do they prosper economically while we seem to be going backward everyday despite the growth of religion in our midst?

Why do we hate each other so much and yet openly declare our love for God?

Why can't we be our brother's keeper?

For the "tithe avengers" know this there are certain universal laws that operate in the universe and apply to all irrespective of race tribe or religion once you can tap into the workings of these laws...success will come your way.

There are two laws that govern Christianity namely

Love God with all your being
Love your neighbor as your self

If we can't keep to the tenet of these two laws then all is an exercise in futility. I guess God in His infinite wisdom already knows hence the reason why judgment will first and foremost start from house of God.

Instead if trying to fight God's battle why don't we work on ourselves so we can become better on a daily basis and develop the much required personal spiritual relationship with God devoid of all these distractions?

God bless us all including our pastors, tithe and first fruit givers, tithe avengers, believers and non believers alike and even daddy freeze!

P.s I stopped giving tithe a long time even before daddy freeze but instead I donate to a motherless babies home and also set up a scholarship fund.

my question is,did the missionaries who brought Christianity to us ever take compulsory tithes?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nasa28(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2018
jeruzi:
I would just like to advice that you should be careful of the kind of spirit you connect to.

You're correct... We should test every spirit both the one of our pastors and freeze..

the way to test the spirits is to see if what is being taught is in line with the clear teaching of Scripture.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nasa28(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
damosky12:

Count me out if he ever said that...

Gala 6:6
Those who are taught the word of God should provide for their teachers, sharing all good things with them.

NLT

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by LZAA: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Nasa28:
I am in support of no one, but my dear, I am not sure freeze ever said you should not give to the pastors. personally i believe in free will giving. Let the word of God lead you and not sentiment or sympathy. What did Jesus teach about tithe, what did the apostles teach?

Why are we still binding ourselves to the law? Are you still under the Law? If you are, then Check your foundation. When people talk about this issue of tithe, it pains me because they tend to portray God as only someone who repays. God gives freely to his people, just believe in Christ. And when you believe and love God you will be able to give freely if you have to. Freewill giving is what should be encouraged .

Anything given out of fear or compulsion is like sowing to the flesh and you will reap corruption
yoi know what's funny
jesus chased traders out of d temple
and warned believers to be careful of leaders who dont practise wat dy preach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.