Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze (28146 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by mabea: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Thank you my brother, it is not by force. if it does not agree with you, leave it and don't blackmail others into your jaundiced version of correctness.

If we go by the the testament, the new testament even makes it desirable to give all to the work of God not even 10 percent. It is convenient not to give tithe and a lot of babes wants justification to selfishly keep the tithes to themselves. But they want to sit in a clean church, with ac blowing their heads, wants their pastor neatly dressed, run to their pastors or church when in need of house rent, school fees, etc. Hypocrisy every where.
So true. One of the reasons why some christians are not growing is their inability to take responsibity. God bless you too sir.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Interesting15: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nasa28:
I am in support of no one, but my dear, I am not sure freeze ever said you should not give to the pastors. personally i believe in free will giving. Let the word of God lead you and not sentiment or sympathy. What did Jesus teach about tithe, what did the apostles teach?

Why are we still binding ourselves to the law? Are you still under the Law? If you are, then Check your foundation. When people talk about this issue of tithe, it pains me because they tend to portray God as only someone who repays. God gives freely to his people, just believe in Christ. And when you believe and love God you will be able to give freely if you have to. Freewill giving is what should be encouraged .

Anything given out of fear or compulsion is like sowing to the flesh and you will reap corruption

But why should I take freeze seriously, when he publicly stated that you can make heaven without Jesus Christ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by streamsofjoy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
paxonel:

Freeze has been asking the question where in the bible were christians compelled to pay tithe was any pastor able to answer that?

Who says Christians are compelled to pay tithe. Have u heard of any church that excommunicated a member for refusing to pay tithe?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by streamsofjoy(f): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
paxonel:

What do you mean by spirit?
We are talking about intellectual issues here. Obviously it appears that freeze is more intelligent than most of these pastors, that's all.
No point spiritualising everything

Christianity is spirituality. That is why it is NOT a religion but a way of life. Issues like this cannot be separated from spirituality.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Keneeby(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daddyp freezer is a pastor or who is he?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by deebrownneymar: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
You guys should not just write off Freeze. Listen to his teachings with an open mind. He doesn't say you have to believe everything he said. Even I don't accept 10% of his teachings, and i learn everyday. That's why he encourages everyone to read the bible, and be like the berean jews. He teaches with scriptures and not sentiments whereas adversaries revert only with sentiments and emotions. Some quote the scriptures partially. The Free Nation will bring about positive change in the church which has been monetized. #FreeTheSheeple
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Bgorgeous: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
argue with facts disagree with mentions from the same bible or else stop the people who needs this money are actually now getting it. The less privileged
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nasa28(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Good! Now I hope you are one of the sheeple, when you are freed from strangle hold of the Shepherd, who now Shepherd you, the Goat Herder. Christ is coming to separate the sheep from the goat. lots of DF followers are goats, that God is directly using DF to separate from the flocks.God is like billion miles ahead of Satan and his minions.

As for you sir, smarty pants, watch out your DF will attack more fundamental tenets of Christianity and millions will be led hell.

Granted some of the pastors goofed and missed it, but isn't the message about Christ. Read your bible. give your life to Christ and don't engage in profitless disputations. For those that read their bible very well they know your DF is an attention drunk, superficial charlatan taking instructions directly from hell.

you just succeeded in saying nothing.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by deebrownneymar: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Who says Christians are compelled to pay tithe. Have u heard of any church that excommunicated a member for refusing to pay tithe?

Tell me This, why do some churches talk about tithes and seed sowing every Sunday? Why do they distribute tithe cards? Why cant you marry in some churches without proof of paying your tithe? Why do some churches celebrate highest tithes payers? Etc. God does not need our money. In fact God hates money. Tithe was never money. Ever wondered why Jesus said give unto Caesar what's Caesar's?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by streamsofjoy(f): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Tell me This, why do some churches talk about tithes and seed sowing every Sunday? Why do they distribute tithe cards? Why cant you marry in some churches without proof of paying your tithe? Why do some churches celebrate highest tithes payers? Etc. God does not need our money. In fact God hates money. Tithe was never money. Ever wondered why Jesus said give unto Caesar what's Caesar's?

And when has the practice of some churches become the measuring tool for churches in Nigeria. Becos when freeze talks he refers to Nigerian churches and pastors. And as for his major target which u and I knw about, all these u mentioned are not practiced in their congregations.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by deebrownneymar: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:

And when has the practice of some churches become the measuring tool for churches in Nigeria. Becos when freeze talks he refers to Nigerian churches and pastors. And as for his major target which u and I knw about, all these u mentioned are not practiced in their congregations.

Lol you are delusional for saying those churches don't practice same. We have the 1 billion gang daddy GO church which is the highest culprit, amongst others.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Goodpeoplegreat: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
paxonel:

What do you mean by spirit?
We are talking about intellectual issues here. Obviously it appears that freeze is more intelligent than most of these pastors, that's all.
No point spiritualising everything

Heaven is not for intelligent people but Fools like me...
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by streamsofjoy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Lol you are delusional for saying those churches don't practice same. We have the 1 billion gang daddy GO church which is the highest culprit, amongst others.

U dnt have to use the word delusional okay? Meanwhile all ur allegations against these pastors are false. Cos I have had one thing or the other to do with them either as a Corp member or during my school days.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by deebrownneymar: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:

U dnt have to use the word delusional okay? Meanwhile all ur allegations against these pastors are false. Cos I have had one thing or the other to do with them either as a Corp member or during my school days.

You keep proving my point
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by damosky12(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nasa28:

Count me out if he ever said that...

Gala 6:6
Those who are taught the word of God should provide for their teachers, sharing all good things with them.

NLT

God bless you.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by damosky12(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
saintmark88:

Moses wasn't a Christian, Elijah, Abraham , David and all were not christians....what do u say to that

Jesus had not come.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by GoldNiagara(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nasa28:
you just succeeded in saying nothing.

Well done Mr. Examiner! You also just achieved adding zilch to nothing.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nasa28(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Well done Mr. Examiner! You also just achieved adding zilch to nothing.
pls before you quote me, make sure its for a good reason. I am not here to thread words with people. If you must quote me, come with facts and not with baseless talks.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
GoldNiagara:

You do not have the right or justification to criticise the church. you know why, you do not appoint them, you elected your government officials, but you do not elect the church, they are arbitrarily appointed by God and others their stomachs! Besides who gives you the authority to criticise anybody. Submit yourself for scrutiny if we will not have the thousand irregularities to criticise.

If you think you are a mumu and your mumu don do, then get the hell out of the church. It is intolerance to talk down on other people's beliefs and superimpose you version of correctness on others.

A lot of Nigerians and you inclusive, with jaundice views, run with mutilated facts as truth and further denature it to suit their convenience. I do not agree with islam but that does not give me the right to talk down on them.

You arm chair critics of the church, you use a tar of one corrupt individual to paint the whole church. That is just stupendously and hideously stupid stupidity.

I don't discuss with closeminded people or people that can't withstand criticism so don't you ever insult me in my life again if you want to talk you talk constructively and don't insult yourself by insulting me.So no need to go further with this discussion.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bollinger:

I don't think you understand what freeze is trying to tell you. What he's telling you in summary is that the wealth and success you rightly aspire to can be gotten without these fraudsters fleecing you to death. Do you know how absurd it sounds when a man who you donate your hard earned income to tells you that your faith is not strong enough which is why you are not as rich as him? No. The reason he is rich is because you made him rich and the reason you are poor is because you keep giving him your money.
Study John 12:8,Matthew 26:11, mark 14:7. Freeze should learn to mind his business, the people are not complaining. They have the bible to teach ,judge and refute whatever claims their pastors make
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
OBIGS:
you are misunderstanding freeze. In the New Testament Jesus came with a new commandment which is love. so if you don't understand what Jesus preached about love in the Bible you are lost
Indeed.Yes Jesus preached love but freeze preach hatred,confusion. Jesus preach salvation, holiness but freeze preach confusion. Jesus drew men to God but freeze draw men to Satan. Jesus edify the body but freeze causes disunity.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
shegra58:
Pls can u back your own claim with any biblical verse?
Go through all my comments on tithe to see bible verses on tithe. Let me just give three chapters for you to study because they are many chapters in the Bible that support tithe. Lev 27:30-32,num 18:20-32, mal 3:8-10
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Habyz:

If freeze knows nothing why is it that when he asked questions about thithing and Christmas no Christian was able to give an answer? he was insulted by the so called "men of God" for asking questions.
Some didn't answer him directly because freeze knows nothing. They knew were he was coming from,it's not as if there are no bible verses they are but they knew Freeze's target. Freeze knows what he is doing don't be fooled by him. I only blame those pastors for replying him because the bible made it clear in James 4:17 about what freeze is up to. A Christian doesn't behave that way.He or she doesn't cause unnecessary argument.Such a person works in the flesh and the fruit of the spirit is not in him
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Habyz:

If freeze knows nothing why is it that when he asked questions about thithing and Christmas no Christian wants able to give an answer? he was insulted by these called "men of God" for asking questions.
Concerning Christmas it had being answered already. It is not a must that you celebrate it.in fact there is no bible verses for Christmas celebration. But if a Christian or claimed Christian celebrate his birthday, he is an hypocrite
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Bollinger(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Study John 12:8,Matthew 26:11, mark 14:7. Freeze should learn to mind his business, the people are not complaining. They have the bible to teach ,judge and refute whatever claims their pastors make

It is not about you. If it were only you no problem, but we are talking about more than half the population believing that giving a pastor/fraudster your salary makes sense. Do you know how dangerous that is? A society is only allowed a certain percentage of insanity. When the number of insane people outnumber that of the sane ones, then that country is phucked. That is the problem in Nigeria. The number of insane, corrupt people outnumber that of the people who are normal. That is why the world looks at Nigeria as a corrupt nation. Obviously not everyone is corrupt but because of the ratio they look at everyone as corrupt. You think in the US people don't believe that giving their pastors their hard earned income is the right thing to do? But the number of people who think like that is significantly small compared to people who think with their heads on right. The normal ones help balance the equation. So whatever social and and economic damage these lunatics cause, the sane ones help repair.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bollinger:

It is not about you. If it were only you no problem, but we are talking about more than half the population believing that giving a pastor/fraudster your salary makes sense. Do you know how dangerous that is? A society is only allowed a certain percentage of insanity. When the number of insane people outnumber that of the sane ones, then that country is phucked. That is the problem in Nigeria. The number of insane, corrupt people outnumber that of the people who are normal. That is why the world looks at Nigeria as a corrupt nation. Obviously not everyone is corrupt but because of the ratio they look at everyone as corrupt. You think in the US people don't believe that giving their pastors their hard earned income is the right thing to do? But the number of people who think like that is significantly small compared to people who think with their heads on right. The normal ones help balance the equation. So whatever social and and economic damage these lunatics cause, the sane ones help repair.
The US you just quoted practice giving more than us here. The bible is standard for Christians and not what you or freeze think. The bible had made it clear on what would happen on the last day. Mind you people give to God and not their pastors. Whatever their pastors do with the money is not their business. God has a way of punishing his own. Those who fought Moses because they are claiming to be right suffered the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Bollinger(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The US you just quoted practice giving more than us here. The bible is standard for Christians and not what you or freeze think. The bible had made it clear on what would happen on the last day. Mind you people give to God and not their pastors. Whatever their pastors do with the money is not their business. God has a way of punishing his own. Those who fought Moses because they are claiming to be right suffered the consequence.

Did you read what i wrote at all? Of course there are some people in the US who believe that donating their hard earned income to fraudsters will make them rich in the long run but compared to the general population, that number is significantly small. Plus, the only reason people like you believe this fallacy is because of the economic situation you find yourselves in. If you lived in a robust society, the chance of even thinking that way would be significantly low. Personally, i am very apprehensive of anyone who thinks like that. It means they are capable of doing anything to be successful. Why would i depend on anybody for my success when i can go out there and get it done by myself?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by jacyhelen(f): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
paxonel:

Freeze has been asking the question where in the bible were christians compelled to pay tithe was any pastor able to answer that?

its always sentiment as usual
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by GoldNiagara(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nasa28:

pls before you quote me, make sure its for a good reason. I am not here to thread words with people. If you must quote me, come with facts and not with baseless talks.

Lolz! You quoted me first remember!
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by GoldNiagara(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't discuss with closeminded people or people that can't withstand criticism so don't you ever insult me in my life again if you want to talk you talk constructively and don't insult yourself by insulting me.So no need to go further with this discussion.

Don't fall apart on me! Now go clean something of mine.
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by damosky12(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
ollah1:

Lol, so you believe only Christians will make heaven right?

So you think that God knows or has a relationship with any man outside Christ?
Re: Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
damosky12:

So you think that God knows or has a relationship with any man outside Christ?

So you think that God created man to worship him only through Christ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.