Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (61380 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by jamariwolf2(f): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Nigeria men are scum!!!!!

How can you sleep with your debtor?

And still have the guts to ask her to get pay back?

Ome ale jati jati thunder paralyze that man's schlong undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Dull bimbo. Who in their sane mind borrows to buy iPhone and heels? If she had invested that money in her makeup business, she would have paid back effortlessly.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Abfinest007(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2018
good strategy
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by zombieTRACKER: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesynever mix business with pleasure, if I was the guy I'd tell my girlfriend myself and arrange a meeting so they'd meet themselves, then get SARs and arrest her for refusal to pay my money and blackmail, I cannot come and loose that huge sum for sex in this buhari economy
Let me lend you money kiss
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here that people's private businesses are now made public on social media angry
fake news and stories Many Nigerians are living in delusion and fantasies
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by freshkpomo(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2018
we are now celebrating oloshoism,i wonder if this girl ever taught about the future!!!wel sha we still have stupid guy like the nigga who slept with her around,so she can still get one man to walk her to the alter with white wedding gown!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by ashawopikin(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here that people's private businesses are now made public on social media angry
and even made FP. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesynever mix business with pleasure, if I was the guy I'd tell my girlfriend myself and arrange a meeting so they'd meet themselves, then get SARs and arrest her for refusal to pay my money and blackmail, I cannot come and loose that huge sum for sex in this buhari economy
No, he can't do anything 'cause he slept with her.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2018
eljay22:

Who be this?
pls bro which movie, is that pix u upload from
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2018
eljay22:

Who be this?
pls bro which movie, is that pix u upload from
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by HeWrites(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
OK! OP call me when you get to FP undecided
.. We on FP
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by zicoraads: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
But he is your kind of guy, isn't he? wink The type whom you intend to use as a ladder to success remember? The type that owns a Range grin

No wonder you are so good in knowing how he should go about it lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by mhisbliss(f): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Let me lend you money kiss
cheesy
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by chronique(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2018
I think I understand the guy's plight. It isn't easy been dragged around and slandered on social media over private issues. To avoid the name and brand being battered,he had to let go. Sounds like something I can do but just that in my own case,if I give woman money,na dash. All those borrow shit won't work. It's never easy... Anyways, chances of even being with such a person is slim. People who don't have shame, should be avoided as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by mhisbliss(f): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
commissioner for strategic planning
its what I'd do seriously
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Yankee101: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Drinokrane:
A lady on Twitter has left us in an oxymoronic state after she shared the story of another lady who used sex to pay for a 250k debt and then threatened the debtee to not ask for the money again.

According to the lady who shared the story, the debtor had borrowed the money to finance a business of hers but she ended up using the money to buy an iPhone and shoes.

When she was then asked for the money, she slept with her creditor, twice… and then threatened to expose him to his girlfriend if he still asks for the money – they eventually came to an agreement and she even got an extra 25k.

See Twitter thread below:

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-sleeps-with-guy-twice-to-pay-250k.html

Prostitution. Plain and simple
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by thunderbabs: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Define social media in depth. 30marks
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by zicoraads: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Oh, so in the eyes of the law, sleeping with her equates to paying back a debt? Kai! Some of you are very funny. He can't do anything cos he slept with her you say?

The guy is obviously a sissy! If it was me, the kind of lesson I'll teach her. Even if I had slept with her up to ten times, she'll still pay me. And see what he is being threatened with, girlfriend? cheesy

Even if it was a wife, I'll tell her myself, then pay 50K to policemen who will deal the hell out of her. My wife will eventually forgive. Not to talk of girlfriend. If she can't, she is an enemy of progress. Bye bye to the rship.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by ipobarecriminals: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2018
sad back in 92/93.That is what one lady told me too..After disturbing her to gimme my money back.i report her to her mama,The old woman told me that IDI TI JE. /Yansh Don chop am..Whosai! I collect every kobo
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by mhisbliss(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
actually he can, as long as its consensual sex and she admits owing him, btw blackmail is illegal, if he tells his girlfriend she won't have something to blackmail him with anymore, he should sue her since they was no agreement written or not about sex for payment

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by MossLuv: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:

After u don fork her abi? she will tell the police u fork her in exchange of the money. and they will believe her.
My advice to guys, never lend money to single ladies except you're ready to forfeit it. they hardly pay back rather they prefer paying back with their body.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh, so in the eyes of the law, sleeping with her equates to paying back a debt? Kai! Some of you are very funny. He can't do anything cos he slept with her you say?

The guy is obviously a sissy! If it was me, the kind of lesson I'll teach her. Even if I had slept with her up to ten times, she'll still pay me. And see what he is being threatened with, girlfriend? cheesy

Even if it was a wife, I'll tell her myself, then pay 50K to policemen who will deal the hell out of her. My wife will eventually forgive. Not to talk of girlfriend. If she can't, she is an enemy of progress. Bye bye to the rship.
He can't do anything here. She could simply say she slept with him in order to pay off the debt. Dude would have had a voice to demand for his money only if he hadn't slept with her. If blackmail is illegal, what concrete evidence does he have to prove she blackmailed him?. He should forget about the money due to his foolishness.
mhisbliss:
actually he can, as long as its consensual sex and she admits owing him, btw blackmail is illegal, if he tells his girlfriend she won't have something to blackmail him with anymore, he should sue her since they was no agreement written or not about sex for payment
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by californiafarah: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Na wa, na real wa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by mhisbliss(f): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2018
MossLuv:

After u don fork her abi? she will tell the police u fork her in exchange of the money. and they will believe her.
My advice to guys, never lend money to single ladies except you're ready to forfeit it. they hardly pay back rather they prefer paying back with their body.
sue her so she can fork the judge too atleast she will be doing community service for the money
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by mhisbliss(f): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
He can't do anything here. She could simply say she slept with him in order to pay off the debt. Dude would have had a voice to demand for his money only if he hadn't slept with her. If blackmail is illegal, what concrete evidence does he have to prove she blackmailed him?. He should forget about the money due to his foolishness.
immediately she admitted having sex with the guy she gave evidence of having a deal with him, she must tell the police why she had sex with him, now if the guy tell his girlfriend like I advised they'll be a witness to testify she blackmailed him, denial might further complicate things and more charges slammed on her, finally kimbraa you're a smart girl you should know that as long as there's no written agreement that she's paying her debt with the sex and its consensual, she's still owing the guy in the face of the law, threatening to expose him is blackmail also illegal, that's another serious charge, I'm done explaining this, don't wanna spend my free time arguing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Yeah atleast it doesn't mean she's an olosho!
Condition dey make pesin do some kin tinz so mek nobody judge her!
Take it or leav it! Shikina!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2018
End time people
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by TuskCarlan: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
So you're saying that he had just two round of sex for #275,000....

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by itsandi(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
No comment grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by zicoraads: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Again, the guy is a dunce! She could say what? Its his words against his. And this is Nigeria, it's who has more money that wins here. And the guy is obviously more loaded.

I would lock her up, gaskiya. The minute she says she slept with him to pay back, he should say there was never such agreement. Besides, he can even say he has been sleeping with her before now, and this was a strict business transaction. Their sex was consensual. No agreement on using it to repay a debt.

I know how the security operatives operate down here. And if this ever gets to the police, I am 100 percent sure who they'll side with. Is she a Beyonce that she'll be collecting a 125k for one round of sex? This girl is a thief and a criminal. And if the guy is wise, he would treat her accordingly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Have I Been Deflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.