Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (61379 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Nawa oo dese mumu mumu slay Queens don full everywhere finish d guy sef na d biggest full wey i don eva see jus troway 250k jus because ov pussy.....chaiii!!!
I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED

Oga, some pussies even cost more than that. How much do you think fvcking Toke Makinwa would cost?
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
One thing about this whole issue is that when you drag someone name to mud on social media, you also drag your own especially someone you've had sexual relation with.

The dragger has no shame, meanwhile the dragee has to protect his reputation.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
No, he can't do anything 'cause he slept with her.

This is the same reason I never borrow my GF money, It's either I dash you OR I say i don't have. End of story.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Next2Bezee(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2018
alizma:

do you understand English at all? from the message, is obvious they were not dating before.

Will you keep quiet!

He borrowed 250k to girl that wasn't his gf and then fvcked her twice, is the girl supposed to be his sister? Not even up to 1 week into the new year & you're already displaying your illiteracy.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by notoriousbabe: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Dis ibo people sef grin grin
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Trendishine: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here that people's private businesses are now made public on social media angry
u asked d most salient question here in nl for 2018, how dis forum got here under seuns watch is ridiculous ? .. Kudos
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Bossontop(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2018
cruchenutii:

Oga, some pussies even cost more than that. How much do you think fvcking Toke Makinwa would cost?
Toke makinwa?? U wuld av even said kim Kardashian to prove ur point well....btw are pussies lined wif gold or diamond??
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2018
Bossontop:

Toke makinwa?? U wuld av even said kim Kardashian to prove ur point well....btw are pussies lined wif gold or diamond??

Kim kardashian is far fetched my bro, She is U.S & we are both in Nigeria. Bro some pussies are free while some are not, truth be told.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by wtfcoded: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Maybe the guy papa dey cultivate money for farm undecided
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Bossontop(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2018
cruchenutii:

Kim kardashian is far fetched my bro, She is U.S & we are both in Nigeria. Bro some pussies are free while some are not, truth be told.
Alryt boss....so u can pay dat amount for pussy??
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Fourwinds: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
One thing about this whole issue is that when you drag someone name to mud on social media, you also drag your own especially someone you've had sexual relation with.
just imagine...after plucking the clitoris, he is still asking for money... a wise man would say don't mix pleasure with business
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2018
Bossontop:

Alryt boss....so u can pay dat amount for pussy??

Think of it like this, If i'm worth 100Million in Cash, Stocks & Asset inclusive, Do you think 250k will mean anything to me? See despite the suffering & hardship we go thru, People have money in this country o, don't be deceived.

I have seen men who buy cars for their side chicks, & they have more than 1 side chick. Assin bro, No be say them tell me, I see am with my eyes.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Protocall: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Oti gba penalty lo throw in
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by bassette(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesynever mix business with pleasure, if I was the guy I'd tell my girlfriend myself and arrange a meeting so they'd meet themselves, then get SARs and arrest her for refusal to pay my money and blackmail, I cannot come and loose that huge sum for sex in this buhari economy
I agree with you.. but I can tell you a lot of ladies abound who use sex to pay for favours given in the past. is it an African mentality or what should it be called..or just a woman thing?
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by fof1: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Drinokrane:
A lady on Twitter has left us in an oxymoronic state after she shared the story of another lady who used sex to pay for a 250k debt and then threatened the debtee to not ask for the money again.

According to the lady who shared the story, the debtor had borrowed the money to finance a business of hers but she ended up using the money to buy an iPhone and shoes.

When she was then asked for the money, she slept with her creditor, twice… and then threatened to expose him to his girlfriend if he still asks for the money – they eventually came to an agreement and she even got an extra 25k.

See Twitter thread below:

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-sleeps-with-guy-twice-to-pay-250k.html

PROSTITUTION ON DISPLAY IN D PUBLIC ARENA. SO ARE U PROMOTING SUCH INSANITY OR MORAL DEPRAVITY? PLS PULL DOWN SUCH BIZARRE STORY.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by IdeyFindWife: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here that people's private businesses are now made public on social media angry

Ya gotta install extra-secure firewalls against tattling peeps and snitching homes.

In fact, there's need to refine the whole "keep your enemies closer..." routine!
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by godofuck231: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Drinokrane:
A lady on Twitter has left us in an oxymoronic state after she shared the story of another lady who used sex to pay for a 250k debt and then threatened the debtee to not ask for the money again.

According to the lady who shared the story, the debtor had borrowed the money to finance a business of hers but she ended up using the money to buy an iPhone and shoes.

When she was then asked for the money, she slept with her creditor, twice… and then threatened to expose him to his girlfriend if he still asks for the money – they eventually came to an agreement and she even got an extra 25k.

husband must come 2018, who wan marry her pls let me see your finger up plssss
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Bossontop(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2018
cruchenutii:

Think of it like this, If i'm worth 100Million in Cash, Stocks & Asset inclusive, Do you think 250k will mean anything to me? See despite the suffering & hardship we go thru, People have money in this country o, don't be deceived.

I have seen men who buy cars for their side chicks, & they have more than 1 side chick. Assin bro, No be say them tell me, I see am with my eyes.
Heheheh.....naso sha but in dis case d pussy's worth don bcom small change for ur syd

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Iamjesse(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
shocked If he still need his money that means his gonna pay d lady 4 d sex. His crazy to av sex with her
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by biacan(f): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Just two rounds in exchange for a debt of N250k? shocked

MEN: We will not take it.

grin grin grin
Oga one round is enough.......do you want to kill her
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by DzTzl(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
All these foolish girls that will be disgracing womanhood upandan on Social media! Sombody will borrow me 250k in this Buhari era and i wont find something profitable to do with it! Dumb slay Queen
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by ernieboy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
cruchenutii:

but the lady u mentioned b4 no follow. u for look for one cute, young Nigerian celebrity not that ..euw so u mean she is ur crush?
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Stanleyafam(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Reading this story alone makes me wanna puke... That guy should be called bobrisky... Such height of foolishness
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
ernieboy:

but the lady u mentioned b4 no follow. u for look for one cute, young Nigerian celebrity not that ..euw so u mean she is ur crush?

Mtchew! I'm talking of how much somebody is worth, you dey talk of crush! If you want to sleep with Runs girl who lives in banana island & the one that lives in Ajegunle, na the same amount you go pay? Pussy get grade Simple !
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Nice suggestion, but prick and brain no dey work at the same time. He didn't think of this... cheesy

The fact that he accepted sex for his 250k also buttresses the fact that most men are all about sex, sex and more sex. So, why do y'all shout upandan when it is said? grin
@ first bolded, The guys great in bed make the most use of their brain during sex. It is an act just like every other sport that requires 101 percent working capacity of the brain. grin @ second bolded, say boys not men. Most men are all about money first, then enjoyment - a woman can be the "enjoyment".
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sure

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by olamariamjonez(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
She has paid with her yansh. So no talk again.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by olamariamjonez(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
She has paid with her yansh. So no talk again.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Drinokrane:

who dat wan con epp
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Benwems(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesynever mix business with pleasure, if I was the guy I'd tell my girlfriend myself and arrange a meeting so they'd meet themselves, then get SARs and arrest her for refusal to pay my money and blackmail, I cannot come and loose that huge sum for sex in this buhari economy
abi o. it's not like the girl is a virgin. na the same pussy she will give freely to other guys
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Benwems(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh, so in the eyes of the law, sleeping with her equates to paying back a debt? Kai! Some of you are very funny. He can't do anything cos he slept with her you say?

The guy is obviously a sissy! If it was me, the kind of lesson I'll teach her. Even if I had slept with her up to ten times, she'll still pay me. And see what he is being threatened with, girlfriend? cheesy

Even if it was a wife, I'll tell her myself, then pay 50K to policemen who will deal the hell out of her. My wife will eventually forgive. Not to talk of girlfriend. If she can't, she is an enemy of progress. Bye bye to the rship.
Boss 1,000 likes for you

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Wantedola(m): 4:15am On Feb 13, 2020
There is really mumunity in some which emerges once ynash is involved... They can sacrifice anything to rounds of s3x. Like esau sold his birthright for a plate of pottage. God save men Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Have I Been Deflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.