Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (69273 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by terrezo2002(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Do you know if she belongs to the marine kingdom?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by stano2(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Daviddson(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kai!
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
the gal herself look like a masquerade na
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
isn't he the most perfect man any woman would crave to have as her bedmate?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by afbstrategies: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by BlackDuke(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Modernism taken too far....I rest my case
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by kay7: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dinner with the devil
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by sekem: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abomination!

Alu emee!

Chai cry

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
LoJ:
what is the problem? I don't see anything wrong there.

Why do africans hate themselves and their culture so much?

If in Igboland and culture then I say it is every kind of wrong
You see, masquerade and every activity/rite around it is almost exclusively a male thing
They get initiated into the "cult"...to the total alienation of the female
I remember when I was a small girl...we travelled to the village and I saw a masquerade with mirrors all over it's body...fascinated, I wanted a closer look, then my uncle or cousin or some male told me I would die if I saw my image in any of the very many mirrors shocked

Safe to say I stopped trying to see better cheesy, and the exclusion continued lipsrsealed
Do you now get a feel of how taboo-ish the romantic masquerade love is now?
Lol

I am all for equality and all, but would never do that stuff in the OP...cultural relativity/sensitivity is important I guess
(Digress-Some religious fanatics can go on "saving crusades" and destroy masquerade joints...imagine the outrage among native folks when they consider that female members must be part of these crusades?)

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
So now tomorrow she will come crying at Shiloh cuz no man wants to settle down with her after romancing with the devil.

I really hope they guy under the masquerade bangs hell out of her with his costume on till she faints in ten folds .
undecided
....Hahahahah. Abeg I no fit laugh.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Odi Egwu o. kiss
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liamm:
that masquerade looks like Airforce1 and the stupid girl looks like ngeneukwenu
Word!!!
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Some girls can go extra miles for big cassava

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Niftish: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thank you for banking with us,next customer please!
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liamm:

gringrin
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by shogotermies(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
i love people that don't deceive themselves..
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Paul112(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na 4 inside shrine una go do una wedding
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mikejj(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin nl fine girls can never do this
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by bizhop01: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Even masquerade sani romance
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
merahki:
If in Igboland and culture
Have you read anywhere there written igboland? What indications do you even have that this is nigeria?

Are you guys not tired of tribalizing any issue on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by sisisioge: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lordylordy...there's indeed someone for everyone.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mrsthang: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
If he's good and kind to her why won't she be happy.
He's just her man who happens to be wearing a mask..And he also looks very fit..Why won't she be excited?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Slaying with masquerades...chaii
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by drealmydas: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
LoJ:
what is the problem? I don't see anything wrong there.

Why do africans hate themselves and their culture so much?

and we find it cool force our children to take pictures with santa claus .... emancipate yourselves from mental slavery guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Espada10: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Actually, I find them cute...if na white people do am now ,you blacks will be salivating

2 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Liamm:
haha grin
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
So now tomorrow she will come crying at Shiloh cuz no man wants to settle down with her after romancing with the devil.

I really hope they guy under the masquerade bangs hell out of her with his costume on till she faints in ten folds .
undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. So the devil is ur cousin abi? grin
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by gratiaeo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Since Buhari started given dead people appointment them don de misbehave anyhow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.