Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (69272 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by jrusky(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok nah hope not same masquerade that fell into gutter yesterday when his god was hungry and angry?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Austinio: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
akwa ibom
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by bart10: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cool girl cool
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by thedondada(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
The guy is hiding from his real chixk. Lol.

Joking.....

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
I think she said yes because of the masquerade’s special features.

It has big head, big lips and long and permanently ‘sticking out’ tongue.

I see a headmaster behind the mask.

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by GoldHorse(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is disrespectful to our culture!

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
LoJ:

Have you read anywhere there written igboland? What indications do you even have that this is nigeria?

Are you guys not tired of tribalizing any issue on nairaland?

You totally got me wrong
Without a care about where that happened...I just gave you an Igbo perspective, to explain the outrage you may notice on the thread
And I did that cos I have "talked" to you and read you on here, know you are not Naija, and just wanted to make you understand better. I see you missed that, totally smiley

You may need to read again

(Honestly? We are tribalistic here in Nigeria...I dare-say (or just maybe) more than an outsider can ever understand ...but that was not a consideration at all when I made the post. Cheers)
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
LoJ:
what is the problem? I don't see anything wrong there.

Why do africans hate themselves and their culture so much?

You see dear Loj, you missed it
It is precisely because they love their culture that Igbos here (I only speak about a tribe whose culture and masquerade rites are familiar to me) are outraged

You kinda missed it...
Oh well
(I argue poorly, so there)
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Buffalo2(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pre wedding pix
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mukthar2000(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na she mumu pass, She has done something special be that oooo
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Meshben10: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
The masquerade suppose use the opportunity to propose
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by ola753(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
She is crazy
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by DataMadam(f): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pretty village girl grin grin grin gringrin
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Saintmatthew: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pavore9:
Spirit boyfriend on point but is that not a sacrilege? cheesy cheesy

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
so her boyfriend is a ghost? i thought that masqurades are ghosts in nigeria.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by tuk2ato(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
This na Odukpani masquerade. Beauty and the Beast.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by naomishmuel(f): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
hmmm... Orishirishi
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by ValentineMary(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
So now tomorrow she will come crying at Shiloh cuz no man wants to settle down with her after romancing with the devil.

I really hope they guy under the masquerade bangs hell out of her with his costume on till she faints in ten folds .
undecided
I really wanted to ignore the numerous stupid comments, but I just can't stand it. We call our African religious devilish yet we gladly embrace a foreign religion and say it's our redemption? What is wrong with Africa? We have this inferiority complex that we don't celebrate or like our heritage. We have completely missed our way and are currently paying for it.

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by divinest: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by chuks34(m): 1:08am On Jan 07, 2018
She even use sweetselfie for the pix
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2018
DancingSkeleton:
shocked see him power house , no wonder she embrace am shocked
grin grin
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Phut(f): 2:02am On Jan 07, 2018
merahki:

You see dear Loj, you missed it
It is precisely because they love their culture that Igbos here (I only speak about a tribe whose culture and masquerade rites are familiar to me) are outraged

You kinda missed it...
Oh well
(I argue poorly, so there)
You got it wrong. The commenters are talking about “casting and binding” Some are saying,”God forbid.” Others, “Jesus! Holy Ghost fire.” They are outraged alright; but not because they are seeing a culture disrespected but because the believe the culture (masquerades) are demonic and satanic. This is the ignorant mentality that a lot of Nigerians currently, have.
LoJ is correct!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by fancifulasuquo(m): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2018
The masquerade wait for her to change clothes abi?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Phut:

You got it wrong. The commenters are talking about “casting and binding” Some are saying,”God forbid.” Others, “Jesus! Holy Ghost fire.” They are outraged alright; but not because they are seeing a culture disrespected but because the believe the culture (masquerades) are demonic and satanic. This is the ignorant mentality that a lot of Nigerians currently, have.
LoJ is correct!

I thought it would be obvious that our exchange excluded the banal/wrong but pervasive castings and bindings of the religious shocked
Which by the way are cringe-worthy especially as they happen all the time angry

I was on a more deeper, cultural level, all by myself I see cheesy (some curses on the thread were culture linked and had nothing to do with churches- those were the ones I referred to)
Cheers
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2018
U are not sensible
DaddyFreeze:
So now tomorrow she will come crying at Shiloh cuz no man wants to settle down with her after romancing with the devil.

I really hope they guy under the masquerade bangs hell out of her with his costume on till she faints in ten folds .
undecided
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by iukpe: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2018
What is the problem here? In the past women were forbidden to even see a masquerade.
But this is her boyfriend, in an African entertainment costume. I don't think there is anything fettish here.
And she probably knew since November he was going to be costumed like this.
OK maybe he should have done a Barney mascot or circus clown to look holy. Abeg free them. Enjoy your celebrations.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by dayo840(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
LMAO.... the masquerade is even showing swags ��
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by remele2(f): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2018
When he show like that for dream let am carry u ooooo

No run ooo
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by bizzy500: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Crazy.
lemme be ur masquer coolade guy

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
I see no girl here. I see 2 masquerades.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Onwudinjo1990: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Am sure that's Buhari daughter
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by northvietnam(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
If she Knows the Spiritual implications of that she will fly away from there

Spiritual what again...

U people clap for micky mouse in ur children's school but condem ordinary masquerade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.