Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (69271 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by gloribell88(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
cytell56:

Even the girl too resemble masquerade nah

Lwkm. . tomorrow na she'll start blaming her village people for all her misfortunes
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
mrsthang:
If he's good and kind to her why won't she be happy.
He's just her man who happens to be wearing a mask..And he also looks very fit..Why won't she be excited?

Look who we have here, wow G, it's been ages, hit me up sometime, got alot of catching up to do
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mrsthang: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
harry2sexy:

Look who we have here, wow G, it's been ages, hit me up sometime, got alot of catching up to do

Lol @G grin grin grin
Hello.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrsthang:

Lol @G grin grin grin
Hello.

Bless you woman, happy new year, remember me?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mrsthang: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
harry2sexy:

Bless you woman, happy new year, remember me?
Bless you too boy.
Happy new year.
I don't remember you,no.
I'm pretty sure I don't know this monicker.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrsthang:

Bless you too boy.
Happy new year.
I don't remember you,no.
I'm pretty sure I don't know this monicker.
And what does the Law say about the PM button?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by Kobicove(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Who went to dig up this old news?
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mrsthang: 2:07am On Jan 05, 2020
harry2sexy:

And what does the Law say about the PM button?

I'm sure you know the answer to that but you have scored points for your ingenuity.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2020
mrsthang:

I'm sure you know the answer to that but you have scored points for your ingenuity.

I'm just a fan of the mOney Heist, have a great sunday and you had better take deM to church
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mrsthang: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2020
harry2sexy:

I'm just a fan of the mOney Heist, have a great sunday and you had better take deM to church

I understand.
I see everything and I'm very appreciative,cheesy cheesy
I may reSTORE the plyRS if I think it's necessary.
Repentance in the air this year,lol
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2020
mrsthang:

I understand.
I see everything and I'm very appreciative,cheesy cheesy
I may reSTORE the plyRS if I think it's necessary.
Repentance in the air this year,lol
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mrsthang: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
harry2sexy:

Do not think You trick me there? my Mind tells me you're Giving Me a Number and mind game. I think you are awesome and Can Reach f0r the nobel prize if You faint not, just Know that I, you number 1 fan is praying For you, at least Oldtime Sake

grin grin grin grin grin

oLd with tIMes? i'M going sUre you know I dOn't carry or kNow about it yOu?maYbe mIstaken about the iDentity.

mY dog is a nUmber? tHat's nOt pOssible.

iS tHere any animal with A pArticular problematic rEason that yOu can decipher that you wAnt tO go and tAlk?

I hAve gone but nOt ever rEsponded tO provocative people eMails bEcause it can be annoying as theirs and yOu might and aRe aWare oF mY important sort of mINdset wHich maybe dIFfers fRom theirs and yOurs sO in mind I tHink iTs pointless.

iS tHere sort of sOmething that they think I nEed to kNow?

Still appreciate though.
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by harry2sexy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
mrsthang:

grin grin grin grin grin

oLd with tIMes? i'M going sUre you know I dOn't carry or kNow about it yOu?maYbe mIstaken about the iDentity.

mY dog is a nUmber? tHat's nOt pOssible.

iS tHere any animal with A pArticular problematic rEason that yOu can decipher that you wAnt tO go and tAlk?

I hAve gone but nOt ever rEsponded tO provocative people eMails bEcause it can be annoying as theirs and yOu might and aRe aWare oF mY important sort of mINdset wHich maybe dIFfers fRom theirs and yOurs sO in mind I tHink iTs pointless.

iS tHere sort of sOmething that they think I nEed to kNow?

Still appreciate though.

Damn, it's all good, You're trying to protect your identity, So i get that, before some people who are not Intelligent will start pestering your life. M sure u go don Shabi them, them full outside especially if you dey Go Market. Sha no wahala, good to know you are still as fun as ever, Was beginning to think you lost your touch. I'm Bouh Making eba for diner with your fav egusi soup with bush meat the lord provided, you're highly invited. A meal I Bet That You Wouldn't forget in a long time. Abeg make i go Get The things wey boo take send me Message. Talk later
Re: Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos by mrsthang: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
I think you're convinced I'm someone.

Thanks @ the egusi,but I don't eat it at all.its just yellow and grainy like baby poo so I avoid it like a plague grin

My regards to Madam Boo,I hope you carried out the message well.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.