Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! (3568 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Tithing: Should I Disregard This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Because he had paid the price for our sin on the but not tithing. He never spoke against it, in fact he approves tithing

What?! so you are saying Jesus fulfilled the Law partially?

Are we expected to live our lives like Pharisees He was addressing in Matthew 23v23 who were still under the burden of the Law?

Or are we expected to live our lives as people free from the burdens of the Law but now live under a commandment for the Love of God and man?

If Jesus approves of tithing, then why is it not part of the things He would consider when separating the goats from the sheep as per Matthew 25 v 31-46?

By the way, can you show me in the scriptures where God instructed tithes should be paid on 10% of monetary income as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?

Bear in mind, I stated God's instructions and not man's actions...
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

From Genesis to Revelation, I did not see any verse where God stopped all these laws which also included tithing;

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
11"You shall not wear a material mixed of wool and linen together.
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself
.…

Leviticus 19:19
'You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

If you are not doing these, what could be your reasons sir?
I also read from same book that if we love Yahweh we will keep his commandments.
Do you violate these verse in the bible , Exo 20:2-4, Lev 26:1,I The 1:9? You can easily claim these Gen 12:2-3, Gen 26:4, Deut 1:10, Act 3:25-26.? How can you claim Gal 3:29 when you don't follow the things he did?
How can you claim to love God when join them to argue unnecessary (James 4:17, prov 20:3).
How you prosper when you don't give to God? Or didn't he made clear on tithing in Lev 27:30-34. Didn't the fathers of faith practiced it ( Gen 14:19-20, Gen 28:20-22) ? Wasn't it stamped in matt 23:23
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

What?! so you are saying Jesus fulfilled the Law partially?

Are we expected to live our lives like Pharisees He was addressing in Matthew 23v23 who were still under the burden of the Law?

Or are we expected to live our lives as people free from the burdens of the Law but now live under a commandment for the Love of God and man?

If Jesus approves of tithing, then why is it not part of the things He would consider when separating the goats from the sheep as per Matthew 25 v 31-46?

By the way, can you show me in the scriptures where God instructed tithes should be paid on 10% of monetary income as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?

Bear in mind, I stated God's instructions and not man's actions...

How can you relate tithing to separating the sheep from the goats?. Jesus was talking about his coming not tithing. He will separate the sheep's from the goats because the sheep's harken unto him and obey his commandments.
Talking about tithing, the bible didn't talk about money then because they were not using it. So if you feel that you want to obey no problem. Tithe your crops and give God 10% of it if you can measure it well
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

How can you relate tithing to separating the sheep from the goats?. Jesus was talking about his coming not tithing. He will separate the sheep's from the goats because the sheep's harken unto him and obey his commandments.
Talking about tithing, the bible didn't talk about money then because they were not using it. So if you feel that you want to obey no problem. Tithe your crops and give God 10% of it if you can measure it well

In Matthew 23v23, was Jesus addressing the Pharisees (observers of the Law) or His followers (Christians)?

Are you aware that the Law was not yet fulfilled by Jesus in Matthew 23v23 and animal sacrifice were still ongoing in the temple by then?

Are you aware that Jesus had full respect for the Law such that when he healed the Lepers, he still instructed them to visit the Priests to be cleansed in line with the Mosaic Laws?

If Jesus heals you of an infirmity today...have you asked yourself why you no longer need to visit any Priest (not Physician ooo) to be cleansed in line with the Mosaic Laws?

If the Law is no longer binding on Christians...how be it that tithing is still binding on Christians? undecided
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

In Matthew 23v23, was Jesus addressing the Pharisees (observers of the Law) or His followers (Christians)?

Are you aware that the Law was not yet fulfilled by Jesus in Matthew 23v23 and animal sacrifice were still ongoing in the temple by then?

Are you aware that Jesus had full respect for the Law such that when he healed the Lepers, he still instructed them to visit the Priests to be cleansed in line with the Mosaic Laws?

If Jesus heals you of an infirmity today...have you asked yourself why you no longer need to visit any Priest (not Physician ooo) to be cleansed in line with the Mosaic Laws?

If the Law is no longer binding on Christians...how be it that tithing is still binding on Christians? undecided
Did Jesus expressly in that same chapter you quote say "don't pay tithe"Yes or No?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I also read from same book that if we love Yahweh we will keep his commandments.
Do you violate these verse in the bible , Exo 20:2-4, Lev 26:1,I The 1:9? You can easily claim these Gen 12:2-3, Gen 26:4, Deut 1:10, Act 3:25-26.? How can you claim Gal 3:29 when you don't follow the things he did?
How can you claim to love God when join them to argue unnecessary (James 4:17, prov 20:3).
How you prosper when you don't give to God? Or didn't he made clear on tithing in Lev 27:30-34. Didn't the fathers of faith practiced it ( Gen 14:19-20, Gen 28:20-22) ? Wasn't it stamped in matt 23:23

And who said giving to God is by tithing? Have you asked yourself how God said we should tithe and is that how you are doing it?

Read up James 1 v 27 and Matthew 25 v 31-46...that is what giving under the new covenant requires and not the tithing of the old covenant.

Try not to pour old wine in a new wineskin mehn...
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Did Jesus expressly in that same chapter you quote say "don't pay tithe"Yes or No?

Was Jesus addressing His followers or the Pharisees?

In that same verse, did Jesus support or condemn animal sacrifice which is also a part of the Law? If He didn't, why aren't you doing animal sacrifice?...abi is it not part of the Law that Pharisees (not Christians) are meant to keep?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

BASED ON THE BOLDED, ARE YOU ALSO KEEPING THESE COMMANDMENTS SINCE JESUS NEVER EXPRESSLY ABOLISHED THEM?

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself
.…

'You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Was Jesus addressing His followers or the Pharisees?

In that same verse, did Jesus support or condemn animal sacrifice which is also a part of the Law? If He didn't, why aren't you doing animal sacrifice?...abi is it not part of the Law that Pharisees (not Christians) are meant to keep?
When you answer my question then I explain further.
The bone of contention is tithe which is the subject of
discussion stop digressing
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

When you answer my question then I explain further.
The bone of contention is tithe which is the subject of
discussion stop digressing

I ain't digressing, you said if we love Yahweh we should keep his commandments which includes tithing, animal sacrifice and the last ones I quoted below amongst numerous others;

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.…

If you insist we discuss on tithes, then we cannot view other matters of the law in isolation...
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

BASED ON THE BOLDED, ARE YOU ALSO KEEPING THESE COMMANDMENTS SINCE JESUS NEVER EXPRESSLY ABOLISHED THEM?

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
.…

You haven't disgested those scriptures. When you done digesting then I will give you full blow. It seems you didn't ready any of those scriptures and follow the steps
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You haven't disgested those scriptures. When you done digesting then I will give you full blow. It seems you didn't ready any of those scriptures and follow the steps

This is laughable, tell me something I have not heard before. I am sure you want to attach a figurative intepretation to literal instructions given by God in the Law with respect to mixing different materials into one cloth or sowing two different kinds of seeds in a field abi?

I am waiting for your response, and I'll give you sufficient Jewish historical evidence as a response.

I am waiting...
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

I ain't digressing, you said if we love Yahweh we should keep his commandments which includes tithing, animal sacrifice and the last ones I quoted below amongst numerous others;

Deutoronomy 22 v 11-12;
12"You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.…

If you insist we discuss on tithes, then we cannot view other matters of the law in isolation...
You are! Even when the scriptures are there for you to read and comprehend. You join them in James 4:7
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You are! Even when the scriptures are there for you to read and comprehend. You join them in James 4:7

Are you adhering to those commandments given by God? Yes or No.

Don't give me bible references to a simple question.

You have the Old Covenant and the New Covenant before you. Choose one...no mixing is required.
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Are you adhering to those commandments given by God? Yes or No.

Don't give me bible references to a simple question.

You have the Old Covenant and the New Covenant before you. Choose one...no mixing is required.
Yes am adhering to them if that would make you to stop applying James 4:7.
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

This is laughable, tell me something I have not heard before. I am sure you want to attach a figurative intepretation to literal instructions given by God in the Law with respect to mixing different materials into one cloth or sowing two different kinds of seeds in a field abi?

I am waiting for your response, and I'll give you sufficient Jewish historical evidence as a response.

I am waiting...
Study those scriptures after all 2 Tim 2:15 says it. I wonder what you have being fed with? I would want to know your sheepherder . because am sure he doesn't teaches his member to argue unnecessary. And you are not under a shepherd, the bible doesn't admonished foolish talks
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Chiedu4Trump: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

First, are you saved? because if you are not, your Tithe is filthy before God. Go and get saved first.

I am not sure u r saved.

Had u been saved you'd know that all our blessings are in Jesus, hence no need to tithe.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

felixomor:

Receive knowledge.
Testament written in that scripture i quoted is different from "testament" as written on back of KJV bible.

Receive knowledge

Testament is testament, it only changes when satan whats to pervert the gospel.

You are one of those who pervert the gospel.
here is what God says about ur kind.

Acts 13:10
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness,
wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

asuustrike2009:

Because it wasn't disapproved by same Jesus you illustrated. Jesus never spoke against it

Jesus never spoke against offering sacrifices but we dont.
we dont offer sacrifices simply becos the Old Testament has been replaced by the NEW.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old.
Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

asuustrike2009:

Stop misquoting Paul. Don't imply where there is nothing. If you are to draw your point on tithing, it must be expressly written stating that " don't or no need for tithing ".

What does Heb 8:13 say you quote it.

Who is better to collect tithes than Jesus?
Yet Jesus never tithed and never collected tithes.

So why shall these Jet loving pastors collect tithes?
Are they greater than Jesus?

asuustrike2009:

Jesus said in that same verse of Matthew 5:17 that he didn't abolish the law.

Jesus did not abolish the law but fulfilled it for us, so we are no more under the law.

Romans 6:14
for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Galatians 5:18
But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Study those scriptures after all 2 Tim 2:15 says it. I wonder what you have being fed with? I would want to know your sheepherder . because am sure he doesn't teaches his member to argue unnecessary. And you are not under a shepherd, the bible doesn't admonished foolish talks

Quite predictable, I know that Bible holding Pharisees would eventually leave the topic of discussion to unleash a tirade of insults...

What if your shepherd is a false teacher whom you do not subject to scrutiny like the Berean Christians do?

By the way, quote the scripture you are referencing me to for everyone to see its contents and learn too...
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

I am not sure u r saved.

Had u been saved you'd know that all our blessings are in Jesus, hence no need to tithe.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Testament is testament, it only changes when satan whats to pervert the gospel.

You are one of those who pervert the gospel.
here is what God says about ur kind.

Acts 13:10
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness,
wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

we dont offer sacrifices simply becos the Old Testament has been replaced by the NEW.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old.
Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

What does Heb 8:13 say you quote it.

Who is better to collect tithes than Jesus?
Yet Jesus never tithed and never collected tithes.

So why shall these Jet loving pastors collect tithes?
Are they greater than Jesus?

Jesus did not abolish the law but fulfilled it for us, so we are no more under the law.

Romans 6:14
for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Galatians 5:18
But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Do you covet?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes am adhering to them if that would make you to stop applying James 4:7.

You don't have to lie to prove a point.

Do you sew four tassels at the edge of your garments?

Do you wear cloths whose materials are not mixed?

You don't plant Pawpaw and Orange in the same garden?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Quite predictable, I know that Bible holding Pharisees would eventually leave the topic of discussion to unleash a tirade of insults...

What if your shepherd is a false teacher whom you do not subject to scrutiny like the Berean Christians do?

By the way, quote the scripture you are referencing me to for everyone to see its contents and learn too...
Why should I quote them don't they have their bibles to read?
My Shepherd is highly anointed and he preaches the scriptures the undiluted word of God. He gets his inspiration from the holy spirit ( John 14:26, Luke 12:12)
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Why should I quote them don't they have their bibles to read?
My Shepherd is highly anointed and he preaches the scriptures the undiluted word of God. He gets his inspiration from the holy spirit ( John 14:26, Luke 12:12)

Can you ask your shepherd where in the Bible or Torah that God instructed people to pay tithes on 10% of wages and salaries as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Can you ask your shepherd where in the Bible or Torah that God instructed people to pay tithes on 10% of wages and salaries as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock?
The question has being answered.
Can you tell your sheepherder were it was stated that you should argue unnecessary?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The question has being answered.
Can you tell your sheepherder were it was stated that you should argue unnecessary?

Since when did challenging false doctrine translate into unnecessary arguments?

By the way, I did not see where the bible stated that tithes is 10% of salary and wages, kindly state the bible verse where God instructed this.

Thank you
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by godisgood200: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
U are still a kid. I live in my personal. house here 9n lekki Do u knw how much it cost to buy land here talkless of settling. olumegbon/Ajah boys? i have 3 sound hummer bus for inter state shuttle. Do u knw how much one bus cost? I still collect salary cos i work.U are too small.I won't reveal the identity of Nairalanders i don dashed kudi.i dnt engage a kid
Are you are a Yahoo yahoo boy?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by godisgood200: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
by the time i graduated. from uni,u are probably in Nursery 1..Sorry! u are still a kud
Are you sure about that?
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

1) In the days of Abraham, what did he use to purchase Sarah's grave?

2) In the days of Joseph, what did his brothers use to purchase grains from Egypt?

3) In the days of Moses in the wilderness, what was used to create the golden calf?

4) In the days of Joshua, what were the things Achan saw as part of the spoils before the battle with village of Ai?

5) In the days of Solomon where gold and silver were so common, why didn't the subject matter of what was tithed change to gold and silver instead of crops and livestock? Many years after Solomon, Jesus still mentioned that the Pharisees tithed their mint,cummin and other things that grew in their gardens...
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by ipobarecriminals: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin grin sad cool
godisgood200:

grin
godisgood200:

Kid.Go read. all my post.No thieves,gamblers/ dishonest pipu will be comfortable where i'm .Com to marina @ Elephant HQ and see ur mate/"yahoo boy".Nuff banter with u
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
OkCornel:

Since when did challenging false doctrine translate into unnecessary arguments?

By the way, I did not see where the bible stated that tithes is 10% of salary and wages, kindly state the bible verse where God instructed this.

Thank you
It's my dear friend. The bible says so because you started the argument. It's not a false doctrine because a man filled with the holy ghost will know if it's false or not. From the beginning to the end you have argued but you haven't being able to convince some of us where is stated we shouldn't pay tithe instead you use question to ask question.
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It's my dear friend. The bible says so because you started the argument. It's not a false doctrine because a man filled with the holy ghost will know if it's false or not. From the beginning to the end you have argued but you haven't being able to convince some of us where is stated we shouldn't pay tithe instead you use question to ask question.

Hebrews 7

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

1 For this [a]Melchizedek was King of Salem, the Priest of the most high God, who met Abraham, as he returned from the slaughter of the Kings, and [b]blessed him:

2 To whom also Abraham gave the tithe of all things: who first is by interpretation King of righteousness: after that, he is also King of Salem, that is, King of peace,

3 Without father, without mother, without kindred, and hath neither beginning of his days, neither end of life: but is likened unto the Son of God, and continueth a Priest forever.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the Patriarch Abraham gave the tithe of the spoils.

5 For verily they which are the children of Levi, which receive the office of the Priesthood, have a commandment to take, according to the Law, tithes of the people (that is, of their brethren) though they came out of the loins of Abraham.

6 But he whose kindred is not counted among them, received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the greater.

8 And here men that die, receive tithes: but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed, that he liveth.

9 And to say as the thing is, Levi also which receiveth tithes, payeth tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father Abraham, when Melchizedek met him.

11 If therefore perfection had been by the Priesthood of the Levites (for under it the Law was established to the people) what needed it furthermore, that another Priest should rise after the order of Melchizedek, and not to be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For if the Priesthood be changed, then of necessity must there be a change of the Law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken, pertaineth unto another tribe, whereof no man served at the altar.

14 For it is evident, that our Lord sprung out of Judah, concerning the which tribe Moses spake nothing, touching the Priesthood.

15 And it is yet a more evident thing, because that after the similitude of Melchizedek, there is risen up another Priest,

16 Which is not made Priest after the Law of the carnal commandment, but after the power of the endless life.

17 For he testifieth thus, Thou art a Priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek.

18 For the commandment that went afore, is disannulled, because of the weakness thereof, and unprofitableness.

19 For the Law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope made perfect, whereby we draw near unto God.

20 And forasmuch as it is not without an oath (for these are made Priests without an oath:

21 But this is made with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a Priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek.)

22 By so much is Jesus made a surety of a better Testament.

23 And among them many were made Priests, because they were not suffered to endure, by the reason of death.

24 But this man, because he endureth ever, hath a Priesthood, which cannot pass from one to another.

25 Wherefore, he is able also perfectly to save them that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth, to make intercession for them.

26 For such an high Priest it became us to have, which is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens:

27 Which needeth not daily as those high Priests to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the peoples: for that did he once, when he offered up himself.

28 For the Law maketh men high Priests, which have infirmity: but the word of the oath that was since the Law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by OkCornel(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

For you arguing in favor of tithing being mandatory for Christians,

1) Kindly read Hebrews 7 v 12 and Hebrews 7 v 18, then follow the teachings of Jesus on what makes a goat a goat and what makes a sheep a sheep as per Matthew 25 v 31-46.

It's very hilarious that even when Hebrew 7 v 12 & 18 states that the old covenant has passed away, some people are cherry picking things in there to make it mandatory for those under the new covenant.

2) If you insist tithing is mandatory, also show me where God instructed tithes to be paid on 10% of salaries and wages as opposed to 10% of crops and livestock...

That's if tithing is mandatory for a Christian anyways...
Re: Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! by Goodness4525: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
felixomor:

Receive knowledge.
Testament written in that scripture i quoted is different from "testament" as written on back of KJV bible.

Receive knowledge
sorry,,,,,,,,,but u ar a disaster to ur generation for that ignorance,,,,,,,,, testament is testament

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? / Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? / Can A Born Again Christiian Work In A Beer Manufacturing Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.