Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (43839 Views)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? / Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Martin0(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2018
oyinda1599:
demons resides even inside the vagina...

Na wa ooo pesin nor con safe again ooogrin
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Analee(f): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Kenzico:
grin

Well, I pray before I have sex so I get any transferable demons backfired[/b]pls stop decievn ursef God doesnt answer such prayers,its has already transfered nto u,d only solutn is to locate a good church wer u can get delivered.

tongue [b]Who gives a flying fucckk
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2018
tintingz:
LOL, Are you saying spiritual people dont die or they dont face unfortunate experience in their life time? grin grin

Who is carnally minded, the fairy book or you?

The death I am talking about is the one that lands you in hell. Only carnally minded people die that death. tongue

Heaven is the ultimate for spiritually minded people. They think about it before doing anything.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by tintingz(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Billyonaire:

I love the Devil, even as I love the Angels. I love the Gods even as I love Sat An. I love Lucifer even as I love Arch Angel Michael.

Fire can not burn a spirit, neither can it burn a Soul. When you drop this physical body, you are Soul embodying a Spiritual Core, an umbleshed photon of light at the highest spectrum ever designed by The Creator of ALL Angels, Demons, Gods, Lucifer and Angels including Humans, Animals Plants and the Planets.

Next time you want to think you know, understand that you are on a journey, and many of us were where you are now, so many years ago.

There is nothing wrong with having sex but be sure you and your partners are Souls, there are millions of Cosmic programs running as Soul in humans, and then you do not know they are just bad spirits masquerading as real humans. Their aim is psychic attacks for energy transactions. They have no mention hence do not take into consideration if their action is good or bad. Just like you do not consider the feeling of the chicken and goats you kill and chop.

I could write a thesis on these Energy Transactions and make cool cash, but I have another mission now.

Call me Devil, call me God, Call me what ever. I am just stating my perspective at this vintage point to help clear things up for those who are in my line of reasoning.

By the way, have a great year ahead of you and get your libido up.
Your pseudo-scientific is alarming and getting boring.

3 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Analee(f): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
True!!

Most people really don't know that sex is spiritual....And that's how most people invite demons into their lives in the process

Guys that go about fuƧking every hole should take note and be very careful.

The best is even to zip up till wedding night
exactly,abeg tell dem
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Analee(f): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
niggi4life:
YES, I strongly agree with the OP.

Most of these girls you see all over are not ordinary human, even some of them(the girls) dont know they are possessed, You as a guy will climb them and have a "nice time" with them, not knowing that your destiny had been traded for woes and failures.

I pray guys should shine their eyes this new year, more focus on success and lesser focus on women, except when you are married and you know at least you are focusing on a Family
chai!u get sense
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by willibounce1(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2018
cstr1001:
Men of Destiny don't sleep around.

After you have invested so much into your future, just an encounter with the wrong partner and everything come crashing.

I have seen high flying first class students drop to 2-2 after a sexual encounter and never recovered that height again.

It nearly happened to me too.

From 4.74 to 4.44 CGPA in a single semester after i banged one girl in my 400 levels. I was very lucky to recover in my finals after serious prayers.

bro your CGPA dropped becuase you didn't do well in your exams..please you guys need to stop talking trash. Read what you typed again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by vroy(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2018
What if the only one u are sleeping with is possessed
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Ebios(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Kenzico post=63989211] grin

Well, I pray before I have sex so I get any transferable demons backfired

Lol
Praying before having sex with different women?
In fact,praying to who? I know it won't be the Almighty God bc ur prayer won't even pass the ceiling.
Pls don't derive pleasure in sinning and praying,thinking that God hears such...ln fact,take this...
"...God is angry with sinners every day"(Ps 7:11)
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Analee(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
Facebook famous slay king Emmanuel kings has dropped a 2018 bombshell advice to his followers to avoid multiple sexual partners do you agree with him.

Most downfalls of men are caused by multiple girlfriends. Sex is a spiritual encounter, not every girl has a good spirit!! Likewise ladies too
exactly ds d real reason,y pple hav spiritual hubby/wifey d worst part is dat dey dnt even know.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
tintingz:
Your pseudo-scientific is alarming and getting boring.

Alarming and borning to the feeble minds, but those it resonates with beg to receive more. I think the best thing you can do is quit nairaland or stop reading from me, so you can remain at peace with your level of understanding. I can not help you with that.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Mhizkel(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

you resemble........cheesy.
undecided
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Mhizkel(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Nizguy:

so wot type of spirit u have?
A. downfall spirit?
B. raisin spirit?
grin

so wot type of spirit u have?
A. downfall spirit?
B. raisin spirit?
None
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by segebase(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

Powerful words,slayking tell them please. Is as if sleeping around is the calling of some people.

I CAN SEE UR PUNNA HAVE BEEN WITH MULTIPLE STROKES ..PELE
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by chineduemmao: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall(in wisdom and in riches)...." just me thinking out loud"
na wa oo i d fb since oo i never laugh reach like this ooo

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by madridsta007(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

you said he lost his kingdom..but bible never said that..

yes,he followed the women in worshipping idols but later returned to God...so where was it recorded that he lost his kingdom

11. Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept My covenant and My statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely take the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.12. Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.13. Howbeit I will not take away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David My servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen.' -- 1 KINGS xi11-13.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by unapapadeycraze: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Mhizkel:

undecided

she didn't get it. Whorekay.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by JI1(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
The Hard Truth.

There is no reward for sleeping around with multiple ladies. Fine, your guys can hail you and call you slayer, cassanova and the likes but the truth is the ones that are true to themselves are just fooling you and do not envy you in any way.

You need to have and keep to one sexual partner at a time.

Cheers.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by okerekeikpo: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
This idiot na Jew man
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
coming from a guy with roses on his head..
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ivolt: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Proclaiming themselves to be wise, they became fools
-Romans 1:22

Pathetic. You are quoting a book written by delusional fools.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by brunxy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
they should continue sleeping around...

God save my husby from the hands of karashika
Damn..!! u re beautiful.. shocked shocked wink
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by kenodrill: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
damiloski33:
ur papa... Idiotic scamer!
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by engrchykae(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall(in wisdom and in riches)...." just me thinking out loud"
my dear King Solomon FELL.
Those women cut him off from his SOURCE,which happened to be the GOD OF ISRAEL.
It was out of respect for King David that God allowed Solomon to get away but the kingdom was snatched from his son Rehoboam.
A wise king that gave birth to a foolish son.
Women are the earth,water and moon.
Men are the sky,fire and sun.
There are certain plants that grow in certain lands.so plant well in order not to waste your seed.
Nature is so deep.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Daviddson(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrPresident1:

Premaritax sex Nothing like that my bro. Shex is marriage.
Really? So if a man has three girlfriends he sleeps with, he's married to them and according to you, he's not sinning?
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Preshy561(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
brunxy:
Damn..!! u re beautiful.. shocked shocked wink
lool..thanks dear
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Snow02: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Deo1986:
What about guys who sleep with guys? are they safe from the so-called downfall?
LMAO
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by playGrnd(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
crisisexpert321:
The raw truth is spoken. Most people don't understand the spiritual realm

Only one wrong lady can make things bad. Too many sex partners create obstacles in your physical life.

Get my audio tapes - The negative. Dr Ano

Same tin happened to Solomon bah? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
JI1:
The Hard Truth.

There is no reward for sleeping around with multiple ladies. Fine, your guys can hail you and call you slayer, cassanova and the likes but the truth is the ones that are true to themselves are just fooling you and do not envy you in any way.

You need to have and keep to one sexual partner at a time.

Cheers.
. What if that one partner is the one giving you the badluck,what will you do? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Preshy561(f): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
madridsta007:

11. Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept My covenant and My statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely take the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.12. Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.13. Howbeit I will not take away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David My servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen.' -- 1 KINGS xi11-13.
thanks

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

The death I am talking about is the one that lands you in hell. Only carnally minded people die that death. tongue

Heaven is the ultimate for spiritually minded people. They think about it before doing anything.
Any evidence for this claims or you just read from a fairy ancient book?
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by dynicks(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
engrchykae:
my dear King Solomon FELL.
Those women cut him off from his SOURCE,which happened to be the GOD OF ISRAEL.
It was out of respect for King David that God allowed Solomon to get away but the kingdom was snatched from his son Rehoboam.
A wise king that gave birth to a foolish son.
Women are the earth,water and moon.
Men are the sky,fire and sun.
There are certain plants that grow in certain lands.so plant well in order not to waste your seed.
Nature is so deep.
true talk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / I Suspect My FianceƩ Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.