Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (36194 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Daeylar(f): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

I no kukuma talk say no be so. grin grin the children began as enemies and they shall end like enemies too ba? Chai, I can't shout!
They did not come into this world as your family, you guys just met them as strangers and took them home.
Even adopted kids have value. I can't shout!

LMAO grin grin grin
@purple Didn't you know? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
If the wife is bad, ignore her all you want...I gat no problem with that. But any man that abandons his own kids for the sins of their mother, is a very stupid man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by jayeoba92: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

This is a wrong conception.
But it's your opinion, and me talking from now till the end of the world don't think will change that..
I LIKE YOUR KINDA BEINGS.
YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
WONDERS001:

Family is not a cult.
You should support what's right and frown at any wrong move.
our family is not a family of perfect individuals.if we threw every offending member under the bus very soon our family would cease to exist.
family is a limited resource.we forge ahead with our baggage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

Yh.

But she's the only new member of the family that can tap out whenever she's fed up by way of divorce and cart away whatever the Judge feels is good enough for her.

True, sister- and daughter-in-laws should be made to feel welcome. They should be supported. They should be well taken care of. But don't bring that newcomer/family BS. True family members can't drop the mic. She can.

And that's where his opinion stems from.

-Lord

Dey there dey decieve ypurself, no be for your eyes man kill his own children for money ritual? No be for your eyes brother dey poison brother over family property? No be for your eyes mothers dey sell or dump their children? YINMU
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by omoiyalayi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
If this woman is a celebrity now hmmmmmm

We no go hear word again
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

I no kukuma talk say no be so. grin grin the children began as enemies and they shall end like enemies too ba? They did not come into this world as your family, you guys just met them as strangers and took them home. Even adopted kids have value. I can't shout!
well thats your belief and im not judging it.kindly extend me the same courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

well thats your belief and im not judging it.kindly extend me the same courtesy.

What courtesy? That your brother's kids are not worth shit? Tomorrow una to come dey rant upandan Dan how una uncle's no gree help una pay school fees even when they were burning money like fire wood? You have no family values, there is no courtesy in that only SHAME. you guys make babies and then tag them strangers. Na una kind dey kick or kill their brothers children as soon as they finish leading the Opke to destruction. Sidon there dey decieve ya self. I no dey call Cow AUNTY because I want drink milk bikonui!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by obstead200(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.
Chisosssss!!!
How can u say this? Me, I can only support my brother, my father or even my own mother when I believe their action is right.
If I feel they are wrong, the best I can do, because of blood relationship, is to keep quiet, chose a neutral ground, and stay away from the matter. This past Xmas, I faced such a situation BTW my wife and my extended family members, my distant relative. But because I know my wife is wrong, I refused to take sides, I just made her go inside then I calmed my relatives without exactly apologizing

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

What courtesy? That your brother's kids are not worth shit? Tomorrow una to come dey rant upandan Dan how una uncle's no gree help una pay school fees even when they were burning money like fire wood? You have no family values, there is no courtesy in that only SHAME. you guys make babies and then tag them strangers. Na una kind dey kick or kill their brothers children as soon as they finish leading the Opke to destruction. Sidon there dey decieve ya self. I no dey call Cow AUNTY because I want drink milk bikini!!!
the courtesy of not judging how we choose to do. coz at the end of it your opinion is just that. your opinion. not our opinion.
no matter how much you think you are right or how much you think we are wrong ; there is zero you can change.except your blood pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by obstead200(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

our family is not a family of perfect individuals.if we threw every offending member under the bus very soon our family would cease to exist.
family is a limited resource.we forge ahead with our baggage.
pls don't ever support evil because ur blood brother is involved. It is an expressway to destruction of the entire family. It will even help to tarnish the entire family name. The best u can do for him out of love is to take a neutral ground and don't support any party.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by BabbanBura(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.

Your choice but i had say i will always support the truth and fairness over so called blood.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by LordAdam16: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

Dey there dey decieve ypurself, no be for your eyes man kill his own children for money ritual? No be for your eyes brother dey poison brother over family property? No be for your eyes mothers dey sell or dump their children? YINMU

What is your f*cking point?

One psycho killed his own children for money ritual. And so? Did your father kill you for money ritual?

You no go try get sense. Na new year b dis.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
obstead200:
pls don't ever support evil because ur blood brother is involved. It is an expressway to destruction of the entire family. It will even help to tarnish the entire family name. The best u can do for him out of love is to take a neutral ground and don't support any party.
unfortunately thats not our way of doing things.if 2 can love each other 2 can break up. our duty thru it all is to remain loyal to our own. even if our own was the culprit, you dont get our love. coz our love is now reserved for the next woman who will take your place.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

the courtesy of not judging how we choose to do. coz at the end of it your opinion is just that. your opinion. not our opinion.
no matter how much you think you are right or how much you think we are wrong ; there is zero you can change.except your blood pressure.

Yinmu, see how strangers are having blood pressure in a bid to see kids not related to them prosper and have a well grounded home. while the family where their DNA came out from is calling them strangers. Go learn the lesson in that.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

What is your f*cking point?

One psycho killed his own children for money ritual. And so? Did your father kill you for money ritual?

You no go try get sense. Na new year b dis.

-Lord

To show you that family can drop the mic on you too. Okoko, shebi You said it never happens? Evil uncle.everywhere. Lord kò Lawd ni. So sense to you is when a man dumps his kids even if he decides to cut ties with their mom? Shame on you and your monkey sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

Yinmu, see how strangers are having blood pressure in a bid to see kids not related to them prosper and have a well grounded home. while the family where their DNA came out from is calling them strangers. Go learn the lesson in that.
i just hope the strangers learn to mind their own business. but do you think they will learn that lesson?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Rubyventures: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

There is right and there is wrong. if you support wrong doings it will come back later to bite you in the backside and you loose your credibility. If my brother is neglecting his wife and kids I would call him to the side and talk with him. Don't forget that those kids are your nephews and nieces and you also owe them your loyalty. Kids don't stay young forever and they do not also forget those family members that were cruel to their mum so be careful.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

i just hope the strangers learn to mind their own business. but do you think they will learn that lesson?

Until evil stops to justify itself.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by BabbanBura(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:
A fool won't wife a LovePeddler, but he'll mess up his family for one sad.

Having 4 beautiful kids, a lovely wife and i wonder what he's still looking for outside.... Just pray for her..may God fight for you.

Why are u gals moved by emotional 'blackmail'? There are two sides to a story - I doubt anyone will easly forget his beautiful family - Wife, Son and a triplet just like that and his entire family supports him.
Do you know whether they found out that the wife was unfaithful and all the children aren't his?
Do you know any other damning revelations / information the husband and the family has? - remember the guy isn't based in Naija with the family.

You gals out of sentiments often fall into the danger of judgement based on a single story - Always get the other side of the story even when that one side you have is enough to draw a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rubyventures:

There is right and there is wrong. if you support wrong doings it will come back later to bite you in the backside and you loose your credibility. If my brother is neglecting his wife and kids I would call him to the side and talk with him. Don't forget that those kids are your nephews and nieces and you also owe them your loyalty. Kids don't stay young forever and they do not also forget those family members that were cruel to their mum so be careful.

He no want rock the boat. HE depend on brothers dollars from the abroad. grin grin look well now, people like them use those jazzed bros to sponsor their own kids through school. Na so life be.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by LordAdam16: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

To show you that family can drop the mic on you too. Okoko, shebi You said it never happens? Evil uncle.everywhere. Lord kò Lawd ni. So sense to you is when a man dumps his kids even if he decides to cut ties with their mom? Shame on you and your monkey sense.

Where did I say it "never" happens?

You jor dey rant dey vomit nonsense.

-Lord
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
obstead200:
my brother gets my love and support to the very end. no woman can change that. even if she gives my brother 100 children. she will always be a stranger welcome as long as my brother loves her.blood is forever.marriages can end.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

Until evil stops to justify itself.
if thats how you feel hey be my guest!!
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rubyventures:

and neither will my brother forget those family members who betrayed him. we cant please everyone. we just choose who we cant afford to let down.and i can never let my brother down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

if thats how you feel hey be my guest!!

Thank you, I sure made myself feel at home since.My guest Don commot from guest. I don become landlord join am.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by delishpot: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

Where did I say it "never" happens?

You jor dey rant dey vomit nonsense.

-Lord

YINMU. Shoot bird, mama fly. Evil uncle.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Divay22(f): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
BabbanBura:

Why are u gals moved by emotional 'blackmail'? There are two sides to a story - I doubt anyone will easly forget his beautiful family - Wife, Son and a triplet just like that and his entire family supports him.
Do you know whether they found out that the wife was unfaithful and all the children aren't his?
Do you know any other damning revelations / information the husband and the family has? - remember the guy isn't based in Naija with the family.

You gals out of sentiments often fall into the danger of judgement based on a single story - Always get the other side of the story even when that one side you have is enough to draw a conclusion.
You can do us the honor of getting the man's side of the story....

Since the man is not ready to come out and clear the air, we'll make do with what we have now..which is the side of the woman....
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by gare(f): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Heartbroken Mother of 4 has called out her husband's sidechick, Who has held her husband captive with Romance, and has made him to forget about his family, According to the woman with the Facebook name Jane Iyke, The Husband has been with the sidechick (Cynthia Chizzy Diochi) in Owerri since he returned from Abroad, That he has forgotten if he has a wife talk more of kids..

The woman who has been married for 8years said He her stopped paying school fees of the triplets, ever since he walked his way through Cynthia's kitten, He even took her to their matrimonial home..

Now here's the shocking part of the story, As people began Consoling her on Facebook, The husband brother who is also her Brother Inlaw (Prince King Hollywood) commented on the post that she (the wife)will soon be packed out..

Read the Explosive Drama below!

news From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/oh-no-woman-calls-out-her-husbands.html

YOU HAVE JUST TOLD US YOUR HUSBAND STORY, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOURS BEFORE WE PASS OUR JUDGEMENT, FOR YOUR BROTHER IN-LAW TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT IT MEANS THERE IS MORE THAT MEET THE EYES, TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by BabbanBura(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

You can do us the honor of getting the man's side of the story....

Since the man is not ready to come out and clear the air, we'll make do with what we have now..which is the side of the woman....

Good luck Aunty Judge, playing God in this case!
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by LordAdam16: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
delishpot:

YINMU. Shoot bird, mama fly. Evil uncle.

Now you can't point it out.

See, if you think that sentimentality sh*t works on me, you're thinking wrong.

I'm not going to lose sleep over the label some a**-faced anonymous fellow places on me because he lacks the ability to comprehend.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.