Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (36196 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
dumodust:

Yeah.., its a forum and free speech, but dont be prancing around the thread claiming you don't care but here you are replying comments for another man's marriage and diverting attention to your NARCISSISTIC self while you have no say because clearly you have declared that you are following orders and not using your own brain for issues.
replying and not caring are different. just like you are replying me but dont give a fvck about my opinion.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
dumodust:

Shebi you are calmer now and forming pacifist abi? grin
Yes... you are an attention seeker because you are not a party to the issue at hand... you are just a dude waiting for his 'general' bro to issue orders so I think you just swerve.., orders may change tomorrow you know grin... old wife may have the dhick tomorrow and you may be back to slouching in the shadows you were released from
keep pouring that attention on me.im bathing in its ambience. Attention-Givers. give more attention.
i need more!!!
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2018
people are getting so much butthurt from the internet grin

lmfaoo people. thats how i do.if u hate jump of a cliff !!
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by corpershun: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
ubunja:

my nephews are secondary.thats why they call me uncle NOT brother. my loyality is to that man who calls me brother.him i will forsake all else to stay true to.

Sorry to say in fact let me use pidgin no vex oh but your brother na mumu, woman get in remote control, the first one use remote control him to forsake family, now this second one. Who knows this one may even be worse and your brother may be under some sort of jazz. Like someone said the entire Egbuchere family need deliverance. Don't just justify evil, he can leave his wife but he should take care of his children. If he was in America, he will hear it from the govt.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
corpershun:

Sorry to say in fact let me use pidgin no vex oh but your brother na mumu, woman get in remote control, the first one use remote control him to forsake family, now this second one. Who knows this one may even be worse and your brother may be under some sort of jazz. Like someone said the entire Egbuchere family need deliverance. Don't just justify evil, he can leave his wife but he should take care of his children. If he was in America, he will hear it from the govt.
then since we are not in america lets not waste energy imagining about america.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Angel2424: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2018
baranzy:
She forced her way into the family with marriage wen 95% of the family never wanted her including the guys mom and siblings....immediately after marriage she turned her back on the that supported her..I was the best man in their wedding ever since the wedding in 2015 she my cousins wife didn't contact me or even have my number or Facebook acct...after all the effort and hatred I passed thru my cousins in supporting this guy in marrying her...she turned her husband against every member of his family including me his best cousin...Jane despite all his pleading with his father to travel to america to see his mum but you refused and went to the embassy to cancel his visa knowing its over 10years he hasn't seen his mom..all his wealth was channeled towards her own family......now nobody from the family will fight for her CU's of her ill and bad attitude...I don't support my brothers ill attitude but I won't involve cuz they all turned there back on me since 2015after all I did to make sure there marriage worked....karma is a bitch...this how all his family members she made him turn his back on feel all this years....you people shud stop disgracing my family..

If she didnt contact you then why didnt you contact her? You said she turned her husband against you, how did you know that? The wife is always to blame for everything..you probably asked your cousin for money and he refused to give you and you just concluded his wife is responsible..you havent said anything reasonable here to warrant you hating on the wife
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by tttmar(f): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.
I feel like slapping you
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2018
tttmar:
I feel like slapping you
i also feel like slapping the devil.
but we dont always get what we want do we?

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by tttmar(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

i also feel like slapping the devil.
but we dont always get what we want do we?
you are not serious
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
tttmar:
you are not serious
dead serious
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by tttmar(f): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:
any woman who tries to use children to blackmail and control us will hit a brick wall face first.
you gonna see stars.you will wish you never had those kids.coz we will ignore you and them like you are strangers.
zero fvcks given.
You are talking as if you are under 18 years, no maturity or life experience.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
tttmar:
You are talking as if you are under 18 years, no maturity or life experience.
maturity is overated.
ubunja will do what ubunja feels like doing.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by olu77(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.

Family is beautiful, family is a gift and I have the best of siblings but having been in the world this long ' blood is thicker than water' is the most useless quote that can lead you to grave faster. Trust no body blood or no blood be wise love everyone but trust no one

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage