Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (36092 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
dumodust:

real bros correct themselves bluntly when they go astray. i wont like to have a bro like you... no offense but your loyalty is misdirected and will lead to doom in your family
blah blah blah join the list of self-proclaimed advisors whose opinions i flushed down the toilet.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by erico2k2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
GOD abeg help this one before it's too late
The guy made sense and he said On principle, he will. He don't have to agree with him but its his brother.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by erico2k2(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Apina:

You are an embarrassment to say the least undecided. So if your brother kills someone tomorrow, u will sing his praises because he's your brother? It's people like u who set their children up for life of waywardness and still go out to defend them with no remorse. You are really shameless and disgusting (spits) angry
you guys are misreading what he said or are being emotional. He said support, so if his brother kills a person, well he will bail him if need be, that doesn't mean he agrees with the brother. By default out of respect he has to take the brother's side.

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Shally2: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

Diva im with my brother in everything.if my brother strays then i support him with his new female.i go with my brother in every choice he makes, thats my duty.
the kids dont matter.my brother is all that matters.
if a woman feels disrespected by my brother then she must just divorce him.but she must not expect my sympathy coz that will divide me and my brother.and i will NEVER allow that.
you and that your stupid brother should please go to hell. As this woman is, you will be surprised she gets marriage proposal from someone who is single. Gerrarahere. Foolish you and your brother. Taaaa
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by mrssho: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

Diva im with my brother in everything.if my brother strays then i support him with his new female.i go with my brother in every choice he makes, thats my duty.
the kids dont matter.my brother is all that matters.
if a woman feels disrespected by my brother then she must just divorce him.but she must not expect my sympathy coz that will divide me and my brother.and i will NEVER allow that.

So if you see your brother doing something wrong you won’t call him aside and advice him? You would support his wrong doing? If he kills his wife you will support abi? Interesting
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by amarige(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ubunja, tell your brother to take care of the kids even if he doesn't want to marry the lady any longer. You just can't say because he is locked up in a hotel in owerri then he should lock up his pocket to his family and neglect the kids because he has seen another woman again.
Over 90% of married men have side chicks but the main thing Is taking care of the home. Balance the equation. He needs to work harder and take care of all involved in his life.
We wish him well with the side chicken......
As for Jane, keep praying my dear. I have seen married men who have been tangled with side chicken and prayer has been able to destroy the union. Just be patient and up your game. No need to nag or harass him, draw him closer with love.

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by dumodust(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

blah blah blah join the list of self-proclaimed advisors whose opinions i flushed down the toilet.
yeah yeah....the road to hell is paved with good intentions. your brother has sons, you cant disown them culturally because they are legitimate... show them no love now and they will forever be a torn in your family's flesh. everybody understands your beef with the wife... but if you extend it to your flesh and blood nephews, then you may just have to kill them of because they eill come for you in the future

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by pweedieolamide: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.
just listen to yourself!support him when he's gone astray? You nd help.

Anyway,as for d lady's case,sorry ehn.I feel your pain.it Hurts knowing that your in-laws support hubby's sidechicks.I was a victim of that sometimes last 2yrs. buh my own na my Mother in-law,she supported the sidechick.it was hell! But it ended with praise afterall.I prayed&cried to God&he did it.Hubby came back begging &promising nt too go back to his sinful ways.hmmm,those sidechicks are real hell sent.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
pweedieolamide:
just listen to yourself!support him when he's gone astray? You nd help.

Anyway,as for d lady's case,sorry ehn.I feel your pain.it Hurts knowing that your in-laws support hubby's sidechicks.I was a victim of that sometimes last 2yrs. buh my own na my Mother in-law,she supported the sidechick.it was hell! But it ended with praise afterall.I prayed&cried to God&he did it.Hubby came back begging &promising nt too go back to his sinful ways.hmmm,those sidechicks are real hell sent.

dumodust:

yeah yeah....the road to hell is paved with good intentions. your brother has sons, you cant disown them culturally because they are legitimate... show them no love now and they will forever be a torn in your family's flesh. everybody understands your beef with the wife... but if you extend it to your flesh and blood nephews, then you may just have to kill them of because they eill come for you in the future

amarige:
Ubunja, tell your brother to take care of the kids even if he doesn't want to marry the lady any longer. You just can't say because he is locked up in a hotel in owerri then he should lock up his pocket to his family and neglect the kids because he has seen another woman again.
Over 90% of married men have side chicks but the main thing Is taking care of the home. Balance the equation. He needs to work harder and take care of all involved in his life.
We wish him well with the side chicken......
As for Jane, keep praying my dear. I have seen married men who have been tangled with side chicken and prayer has been able to destroy the union. Just be patient and up your game. No need to nag or harass him, draw him closer with love.

mrssho:

So if you see your brother doing something wrong you won’t call him aside and advice him? You would support his wrong doing? If he kills his wife you will support abi? Interesting

Shally2:
you and that your stupid brother should please go to hell. As this woman is, you will be surprised she gets marriage proposal from someone who is single. Gerrarahere. Foolish you and your brother. Taaaa
consider all your opinions flushed down the public toilet.
get a life all of you
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by dumodust(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

consider all your opinions flushed down the public toilet.
get a life all of you
no body gives a shit about your business and the self destruct mode you are on. i wonder why you even reply psychopath... please tell the moderators to shut this thread then... its your family's private wahala
just remember that who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad... you are definitely at that first stage

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:
A fool won't wife a LovePeddler, but he'll mess up his family for one sad.

Having 4 beautiful kids, a lovely wife and i wonder what he's still looking for outside.... Just pray for her..may God fight for you.
how did he mess up his family. Shebi she wan marry from obodo oyinbo. Baby making machine tinz
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
dumodust:

no body gives a shit about your business and the self destruct mode you are on. i wonder why you even reply psychopath... please tell the moderators to shut this thread then... its your family's private wahala
just remember that who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad... you are definitely at that first stage
do you feel better now?? is your heart at rest??
good. now take a hike.

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mama triplets, you better go and look for a job and also look for necessary agencies to help your children get necessary school fees and feeding allowances from their father.
No side chick can make a decent man forget his children, but rather an irresponsible man.

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
erico2k2:

The guy made sense and he said On principle, he will. He don't have to agree with him but its his brother.

erico2k2:

you guys are misreading what he said or are being emotional. He said support, so if his brother kills a person, well he will bail him if need be, that doesn't mean he agrees with the brother. By default out of respect he has to take the brother's side.

erico allow them their online temper tantrums.
let them raise their BP and stress levels.they are sheep who just follow their emotions blindly.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
any woman who tries to use children to blackmail and control us will hit a brick wall face first.
you gonna see stars.you will wish you never had those kids.coz we will ignore you and them like you are strangers.
zero fvcks given.

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by tylesh(f): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
GOD abeg help this one before it's too late
Amen
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by foxvilles: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
And someone will tell me Igbo's are the best husbands......keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by dumodust(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

do you feel better now?? is your heart at rest??
good. now take a hike.
Attention seeker and brother famzer with no personal identity or esteem, i thought we were through... we can go on like this you know grin... at least till your bro decides to free you from hunting my anus grin, which you gay ass masquerading as 'brotherly love' will certainly obey without question. Go self-service off some steam abeg... brother-phile

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by eliash: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.
what about your his children
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
eliash:
what about your his children
im too lazy to answer.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by dumodust(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
See him running around the thread mouthing off like if he has a say and venting things that should be discussed in their umunna meeting. Dude ubunja or ogbo ncha grin... stop looking for attention for your depraved mental issues. Leave us all alone abeg, we have had enough, do anything una want.., kukuma kill the woman and her kids self
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
dumodust:

Attention seeker and brother famzer with no personal identity or esteem, i thought we were through... we can go on like this you know grin... at least till your bro decides to free you from hunting my anus grin, which you gay ass masquerading as 'brotherly love' will certainly obey without question. Go self-service off some steam abeg... brother-phile
lmfaoo Now its a gay thing. ha ha ha.
if im an attention seeker then you NL'ers definately poured your attention on me. my cup is overflowing.
and even you just contributed your attention.god bless.

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
dumodust:
See him running around the thread mouthing off like if he has a say and venting things that should be discussed in their umunna meeting. Dude ubunja or ogbo ncha grin... stop looking for attention for your depraved mental issues. Leave us all alone abeg, we have had enough, do anything una want.., kukuma kill the woman and her kids self
welcome to the world of free speech. use it too. its recommended. you might actually enjoy it.
just see him write "leave us alone" when he is the one who tagged me first. its too funny.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by jayhansome: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
We have to be very careful, we don't know the full story, therefore we should be careful with our comments. Don't come in the evening and comment on an issue that started in the morning.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by dumodust(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

lmfaoo Now its a gay thing. ha ha ha.
if im an attention seeker then you NL'ers definately poured your attention on me. my cup is overflowing.
and even you just contributed your attention.god bless.
Shebi you are calmer now and forming pacifist abi? grin
Yes... you are an attention seeker because you are not a party to the issue at hand... you are just a dude waiting for his 'general' bro to issue orders so I think you just swerve.., orders may change tomorrow you know grin... old wife may have the dhick tomorrow and you may be back to slouching in the shadows you were released from

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by dumodust(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

welcome to the world of free speech. use it too. its recommended. you might actually enjoy it.
just see him write "leave us alone" when he is the one who tagged me first. its too funny.
Yeah.., its a forum and free speech, but dont be prancing around the thread claiming you don't care but here you are replying comments for another man's marriage and diverting attention to your NARCISSISTIC self while you have no say because clearly you have declared that you are following orders and not using your own brain for issues.

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by erico2k2(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

erico allow them their online temper tantrums.
let them raise their BP and stress levels.they are sheep who just follow their emotions blindly.
yeah I think thats the way 4ward, I still dnt understand how people cant take a breather and think out of the box for once. angry angry
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
What a brother in-law! shocked

My sister, God will restore peace in your home.
Ladies, know the family you want to enter before you say I do.
if you fuckup you expect your sister to back your husband
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Omg how can a man with this beautiful family be so stupid?.

I guess the gal jazzed him.
you think beauty is all it takes
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Divay22:

This is a wrong conception.
But it's your opinion, and me talking from now till the end of the world don't think will change that..
who are you to decide right and wrong what if the woman cheated and is abusive
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2018
ubunja:
That's not principle especially when you know he's wrong that's just you following because you don't have your own conviction. You are not required to even to be involved in such in that instance anyway. If something is wrong I can't support that person family or not. It's black and white for me.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2018
pcguru1:

That's not principle especially when you know he's wrong that's just you following because you don't have your own conviction. You are not required to even to be involved in such in that instance anyway. If something is wrong I can't support that person family or not. It's black and white for me.
who said its about you

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59