Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (36573 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

This is a wrong conception.
But it's your opinion, and me talking from now till the end of the world don't think will change that..
thats wrong according to you.
i see it as right.
cheers

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Oyenike01(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
I think she has issues too, with the way she replied the lady that pointed out that something is wrong somewhere, she was harsh.... kinda showed her character.... no be you carry your matter come Facebook?

9 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by baranzy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
She forced her way into the family with marriage wen 95% of the family never wanted her including the guys mom and siblings....immediately after marriage she turned her back on the that supported her..I was the best man in their wedding ever since the wedding in 2015 she my cousins wife didn't contact me or even have my number or Facebook acct...after all the effort and hatred I passed thru my cousins in supporting this guy in marrying her...she turned her husband against every member of his family including me his best cousin...Jane despite all his pleading with his father to travel to america to see his mum but you refused and went to the embassy to cancel his visa knowing its over 10years he hasn't seen his mom..all his wealth was channeled towards her own family......now nobody from the family will fight for her CU's of her ill and bad attitude...I don't support my brothers ill attitude but I won't involve cuz they all turned there back on me since 2015after all I did to make sure there marriage worked....karma is a bitch...this how all his family members she made him turn his back on feel all this years....you people shud stop disgracing my family..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:

This is a wrong conception.
But it's your opinion, and me talking from now till the end of the world don't think will change that..
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by MrHistorian: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
baranzy:
She forced her way into the family with marriage wen 95% of the family never wanted her including the guys mom and siblings....immediately after marriage she turned her back on the that supported her..I was the best man in their wedding ever since the wedding in 2015 she my cousins wife didn't contact me or even have my number or Facebook acct...after all the effort and hatred I passed thru my cousins in supporting this guy in marrying her...she turned her husband against every member of his family including me his best cousin...Jane despite all his pleading with his father to travel to america to see his mum but you refused and went to the embassy to cancel his visa knowing its over 10years he hasn't seen his mom..all his wealth was channeled towards her own family......now nobody from the family will fight for her CU's of her ill and bad attitude...I don't support my brothers ill attitude but I won't involve cuz they all turned there back on me since 2015after all I did to make sure there marriage worked....karma is a bitch...this how all his family members she made him turn his back on feel all this years....you people shud stop disgracing my family..
Are you part of this drama?

Even at that,She doesn't deserve to be treated in such manner.She bear him his kids.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Men are heartless undecided
you just had to generalize abi? So what do we say about women? Obviously it was a woman who turned the man's heart from his family. Do we also say women re heartless devils because that is what the side chic is?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by pawesome(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Seems like the lady get issues because from seeing the way she replied someone asking a question,it isnt normal

9 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by pawesome(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you just had to generalize abi? So what do we say about women? Obviously it was a woman who turned the man's heart from his family. Do we also say women re heartless devils because that is what the side chic is?
you never jam woman with attitude abi?...to even come your own houz,fear go de catch you...

Guy,bone that kids sometin..some women can actually make you heartless

6 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by slightlyMad(f): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.

You are still a baby, you will one day grow up to know what it means to have your OWN kids. The kids are your blood and their blood is thicker than that of a brother who is likely envious that you are the only one up there.
In a country like America, this man will by default be responsible because the amount of money that will be deducted from your paycheck before it gets to you will leave you no choice but to behave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.
are you the brither-inlaw?Imagine a man doing this to your sister so this what you will do to address it?nawaioooooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Oxster(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Men are heartless undecided

You never see anything
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Oxster(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Grow up learn to be respectful ask your uncles.......Women are the real deal so you can't do without them

You can't do without them??

Your brain needs updating

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ekensi01: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
embarassed shocked cool

You better start packing your goods your days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Oxster(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

Diva im with my brother in everything.if my brother strays then i support him with his new female.i go with my brother in every choice he makes, thats my duty.
the kids dont matter.my brother is all that matters.
if a woman feels disrespected by my brother then she must just divorce him.but she must not expect my sympathy coz that will divide me and my brother.and i will NEVER allow that.

I respect your saying bro

I grew with Mah brother,we fought together,he fought 4 me,he got wounded 4 me,he took care of me

I can't choose Mah wife over him cos without him who knows?

But I think I will consider the kids cos the Bear OUR NAME AND BLOOD
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by baranzy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don't support him one bit...am not even in communication with him since June 2015...she's ranting here seeking for help from all media houses...she looked down on every member of her husband family feeling they will jazz him or what...all his money she channeled towards her own family...she insults the father in-law and mother at will...she made him stop helping his people...you feel u supported him when he was driving an old version Honda he was he rich already before you met him....what of the people that was there when he was growing up?you used pregnancy to tie him down with the evil prayers ur prophetess mother whoz a 3rd wife and a divorce used on him...now everything is back firing.....how comfortable did you feel being a wife,enjoying his wealth and didn't want to make peace between ur husband and his people....now they have united and your feeling left out...no one in the family supports you....you really stepped on toes with bad attitude...enuf of this family disgrace.....your pride has made you not to even have any person in the family to talk to or stand for you...the one I did for you in the past you turned ur back and made him do the same....its a pity ur alone in Dis....I don't support broken home but his a man and shud do what's best for him....you just worsened the whole thing bringing this issue to the public after disgracing his family here and u expect him to take u back in the same family....that one concern una...once again stop disgracing my family the both of you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
uzobaby:
are you the brither-inlaw?Imagine a man doing this to your sister so this what you will do to address it?nawaioooooo
i will leave her brother to fight for her.i only fight for my own. the world has not been placed on my shoulders.im just one man. if a man deals with my sister this way i will go get my sister. but i dont expect her husband's brother to do anything for her.he is not obligated.and neither is my sister his wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Daeylar(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

bros over hoes

The husband is a hoe, the sidechick is a hoe, both are damn hoes grin
If your brother does something like this, he will be a hoe too
So which one is bros over hoes?
They are all hoes,

The right thing to say is hoes over hoes grin

LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Oxster post=64002111][/quote]
if my brother accepts his kids i will also accept them. i only follow him and do as he does.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oyenike01:
I think she has issues too, with the way she replied the lady that pointed out that something is wrong somewhere, she was harsh.... kinda showed her character.... no be you carry your matter come Facebook?

She wasn't harsh. It's obvious she's presently unhappy and not stable, also the message the lady wrote wasn't complete. But when she completed it, she adjusted. We don't know the true story.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Oxster(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

if my brother accepts his kids i will also accept them. i only follow him and do as he does.

Mehnn,,,

Well that's true shaa

Blood thicker than honey
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by LordAdam16: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
baranzy:

Reason why I hate commenting on issues like this. The back story is often eff*d up.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by WONDERS001(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:

Family is not a cult.
You should support what's right and frown at any wrong move.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by auwalyau: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
You people are always saying one man, one woman but stories of 'side-chick' are now order of the day. Just passing by!
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by gabinogem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
So many mentalities in this forum needs updating. undecided
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by bolseas(f): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oyenike01:

Thank you for the observation.

She is the one with issues abeg.

She really need to check herself...na she get wahala.

The other lady sef nice... I for insult her well well and block her proud a.s.s

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Fabulousgal(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=63994601] GOD abeg help this one before it's too late [He really needs prayers]
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
chigoizie7:
From what I understood from all those their wahala.

It seems the so called wife has been troubling and causing wahala for the husband and the family knew about it. But she tot because she has kids for him that she can get away with anything. But she was wrong. The husband found peace and happiness somewhere else and it downed on her that she really fuuucked up and want him back.

She could have met the family of the guy to discuss their sons behavipur, but no, she went social media to get the sympathy of people who do not know the whole story.

I might be wrong.

But I have seen a man dying slowly because of what the slay mama wife is doing to him , even with all his money. Simply because the husband doesn't want to be a bad father to the kids if he sends her packing, even the wife's sister and mother knew their daughter and sister is fucking up. At some point the guy couldn't take it anymore, he sent her packing with a stipend.( the wife's sister came busing and did something wrong, the husband corrected and the wife took over , asking who gave the husband the right to scold his sister, na so this woman scatter everything inside a 3 bedroom flat , a house that is well furnished. The guy was bleeding because she fought him) neighbors came and took him out to calm him. That was why he sent her packing that he is no longer marrying again.

It is those that knew what the man went through that will support him. But others who just heard that the man sent his wife packing will call him evil and a wicked man.

So, my dear girl, what did u do to ur husband to the extent that his family are against u, even with the kids.
the mere fact that she is married to their brother and eating from money that only them should be eating is enough offense for some families

All these his brothers and co may just want to estrange him from his wife and kids go ensure they inherit his properties

Some Igbo families can be shameless and families up.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by Oyenike01(f): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

She wasn't harsh. It's obvious she's presently unhappy and not stable, also the message the lady wrote wasn't complete. But when she completed it, she adjusted. We don't know the true story.
torh.... I hear u.
Re: Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick by DukeNija(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Is he fvcking himself

The lady is heartful abi

You need to call a spade for what it is. The side chick owes no one an allegiance or vow. She’s single and shouldn’t be held responsible for a married mans foolishness. He made a vow before God and man and he is to blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.