Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (31987 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Preshy561(f): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
witch kor,,who your witchcraft don epp..

the haunt for the slutshaming has begun,,guys take note.
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Odianose13(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Demmtek:
Who as seen conan the barbarian the schwarzzengers own (commando) where he bleep the hell out of the witch sorcerer, making her a human, exactly what am gonna do to girl like this.

Conan the Barbarian, even Dwayne Johnson(The Rock) drilled the sorceress in Scorpion King amd made her feel like a real woman. Lol

Those were men! Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Snow02: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
ah need to find where this girl deh church girls are boring na the witches ah deh look for imagine se kharashika been deh give me erection and I was just a kid back then
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by chronique(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
witch kor,,who your witchcraft don epp..

the haunt for the slutshaming has begun,,guys take note.

You're fine and I think you would make a good sexy witch;the type I like. grin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by keypha1: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Even bible and quran recognise witch and your their claming wise. Pray let witch no remenber you. quote author=NaoSlay post=63996723]
Witch?

Sometimes I laugh at people gullibility.

The time we Africans get pass all these shits such as witchcraft, religion, we will be really developed.

I wonder who gave us that tag as the cradle of civilization.

[/quote]
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Snow02: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:
aside calling a woman a prostitute, abeg which other curse man fit use yab woman?

same way y'all call us broke and or stingy which yab una wan yab men again??
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Oxster(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Paradigme777:

grin grin grin

M telling you

All my tries was in vain,,no one responded well asif de no say nah deliberate actiongringrin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Ebije1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol..the guy de fear say dem go turn hin blood to orijin fr som niggress to high. grin I lyk wetin d gal do. Shows dat if u no smart bro, nuttin fr u. cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Preshy561(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
chronique:

You're fine and I think you would make a good sexy witch;the type I like. grin
loool,,thanks ain't any witch talkless of sexy witch grin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by robosky02(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
pawesome:
I love witches..they turn me on

so you no fear the fear

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by tonytony208(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
NaoSlay:

Witch?

The time we Africans get pass all these shits such as witchcraft, religion, we will be really developed.

Some idiotic American wannabes think only Africans believe in witches. They are so limited in reasoning and myopic in viewpoints not to know that even westerners believe in witches, wizards and ghosts. Bunch of empty idiots fooling themselves that they are advanced. They are restricted to the corners of their rooms and be claiming exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by chronique(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

loool,,thanks ain't any witch talkless of sexy witch grin

I don't believe you. We need to confirm it.
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Kenzico(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Who's scared of sexy witch

I'll fvck u till u turn to human

Me that hv not fvcked for 6 months now, Witches self turn me on

ThankGod my diick is illiterate, he doesn't have conscience and doesn't look face

You deserve an award on savage comments
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Preshy561(f): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
chronique:

I don't believe you. We need to confirm it.
loool..
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by MrCross: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
If she is a prostitute, na him sabi. I'll only suggest another person does the telling. The guy is the wrong person to handle such task, considering how stupid he is to fall for that stunt.

He's most likely broke, they are kings of slutshaming. I mean those guys that are broke financially, physically and/or mentally. They don't have have the looks, personality or charisma to get a girl, they don't have the money to buy a girl, worse still...they don't have the mental ability to handle rejection from a girl. It is a sad situation.

Been Coming Across Your Comments For a While Now...

N i must say "You have a Sense"

Its Quite Rare and Attractive, A Female With Sense.

Keep it Up Pocohantas

PS:I Want To Be Your JOHN SMITH cool

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:
aside calling a woman a prostitute, abeg which other curse man fit use yab woman?

Ashawo or olosho or runs girl, and d lists goes on
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by princetom1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:
If she is a prostitute, na him sabi. I'll only suggest another person does the telling. The guy is the wrong person to handle such task, considering how stupid he is to fall for that stunt.

He's most likely broke, they are kings of slutshaming. I mean those guys that are broke financially, physically and/or mentally. They don't have have the looks, personality or charisma to get a girl, they don't have the money to buy a girl, worse still...they don't have the mental ability to handle rejection from a girl. It is a sad situation.

And hopeless situation too
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by iammaKING(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
NaoSlay:

Witch?

angry

0ga, is the word "WITCH" gotten from Africa.?! Or better still, was the word spelt in your Language?!

You talk as if you don't know things HAPPEN.. Well i don't blame you..Na una type them born for upstairs. You know nothing that happens Downstairs.

For your information,shit happens, not just in Africa,but all over the world. Travel and see for yourself..!
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by emekaRaj(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:

Same question I asked my friends last week, why is it dat we men dnt have any other insult to insult women except to call her ASHAWO, even wen u knw she is a decent girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Ejyksneh(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mumu, who is talking about Yoruba here?[quote author=LessNoise post=63996829 cry
You refuse to receive sense on a Monday what has the Yoruba gotta do with this[/quote]
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by imitateMe(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:

Fish brain, fake
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by chiefojiji(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:

Olosho grin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by pawesome(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
robosky02:

so you no fear the fear
grin E go reach level wey if e pass power,na to wizz away now grin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by omartins1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U ARE SO FUNNY DUDE

taylor88:
Who's scared of sexy witch

I'll fvck u till u turn to human

Me that hv not fvcked for 6 months now, Witches self turn me on

ThankGod my diick is an illiterate, it doesn't have conscience and doesn't look face
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Emaprince: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:

I can start with your profilé pic... And before I finish, I swear you will delete it.... grin grin
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by spiritedtete: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Talk2Bella:

Lol... Smellos(dirty)... Low-lifer... Etc

I have never abused one physically... But i do it in my head... I am sorry lol
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Skyfornia:
Typical of afonja..they make noise but when fight starts..they chicken out
Afonjas don't make noise.. reveal ur location and let afonja to come and beat ur flat skull
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by joenor(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
for a small mind now oooooo
Re: Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging by stchinedu: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Skyfornia:
Typical of afonja..they make noise but when fight starts..they chicken out
Sorry cry

Who did this to you? Sorry cry ndo cry pèlé cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.