|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,406,575 members, 5,387,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 January 2020 at 07:51 AM
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Postulates: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2018|
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Jazmiynne: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2018|
Please did you get my below mails?
I am still waiting for the number and I also sent a reminder yesternight.
As soon as you send it, your price is still untouched.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Postulates: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2018|
Nothing at all...
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Jazmiynne: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2018|
I got your PM but still it doesn't contain your phone number.
Kindly send you number to: email@example.com
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Shukusheka(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018|
Ojoro award, I no even win anything.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by doyinpharell: 2:17am On Feb 08, 2018|
Are you passionate about building a successful career in the hospitality industry? Our client in the hospitality industry is in need of a sales executive.
Job title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
Salary: 50,000 p.m
A Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the restaurant.
As a Sales Executive, you will analyze local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the restaurant. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Analyse local market trends and competitor activities to identify new business leads
• Develop customer accounts and mobilize within the local area to drive business into the restaurant and to increase market/customer share.
• Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
• This role will require both indoor and outdoor sales
• Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
• Cooperate with other departments in the restaurant to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
• Attend Sales events, as required
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner]
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, candidate must:
• Have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Be committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
• Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale is important
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Knowledge of local market
• Knowledge of hospitality
• Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
Method of application: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 50,000 per month.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by clarkfiston: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2018|
You can also read this-----------Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 Is On | Apply Now
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Ferdyboss: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2018|
I got the Award prize too. 30billion in my Akant
Thanks to the organizers.
Sorry for the late feedback. Blame it on hustle o
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by maximusfx: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2018|
About the company
MaximusFX – is the world's leading online forex broker, specializing in CFD’s, Forex, precious metals, commodities, stocks, indices, futures, crypto currencies and binary options. Company is looking for self-motivated, goal driven sales, business developer’s managers and networkers.
Perform business development and networking
Searching for potential clients and converting them into active clients
Build, develop, and maintain an accurate clients pipeline
Educate clients to understand the concept of onlinefx trading
Guiding prospective clients through the account opening process
Provision of support, services and communication of promotions at the highest level to potential clients
Develop relationships with Introducing Brokers, Affiliates and customers
Fluent in English with a business proficiency.
Quick and easy to get started.
No previous Forex knowledge or experience required.
Assistance for business growth and expansion and develop and lead a team.
Brief understanding of the financial markets and how FX and CFD trading works.
Excellent communication skills, positive, confident sales skills and networking ability.
Ability to work independently and result driven.
Unlimited earning potential as rebates are paid for as long as clients continue to trade.
Remuneration and Benefits:
An attractive commissions package, excellent growth opportunity will be offered to the successful candidate.
Flexible work schedule.
3rd of April 2018
How to apply:
Send your personal resume to:JOB@MaximusFX.NET
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Dzes: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2018|
Pls my people, can anyone give a direction how i can locate this address, Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos. while coming from ikeja or Oshodi.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ by Atere1967(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2018|
BSI LTD Agency is having a massive Nationwide Recruitment for the post Customer Care Representatives/Agent.
Required Qualification: are listed below
BSC/MSC(is a added advantage)
Head Office Location : Lagos.
Qualified candidates should send your CV to:email@example.com
(P.S Ensure your Phone Number is Attached)
For More Enquiries
Kindly Contact The HR
08039411675 /H. R Alexis
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61