Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (81368 Views)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (2) (3) (4)

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by ipobarecriminals: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
sad
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by 9japrof(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by pastorcyrus(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
VastfinderBlog:

Check out these lovely photos of a Chinese lady, her Husband and baby having a great time in his hometown.

The Chinese lady, who goes by the Instagram name Mama Adaobi, her husband Ogbuji Obinna and their adorable daughter, Adaobi spent the Christmas and New Year holidays in Osina village, Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State.

See more photos below;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/chinese-lady-known-mama-adaobi-great-time-husbands-village-photos/

Good one.

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by uscofield: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Made in China
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by proeast(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Donald3d:
more Japanese,she doesn't look chinese
how do you differentiate them!?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by DukeNija(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by DieBuhari: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
fadafada12:
nice 1. oyinbo in naija Biafra
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by BuariCopyPaste: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
DieBuhari:
If na Afonja land, dem for don mine her skull for ritual dollars tey tey

Correct cheesy cheesy

SKULLarship people cheesy cheesy

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
Pocohontas, cone see Naija men with high foreign exchange rate. The guy even convinced madam to follow him to village.

This one is love, because China no dey give citizenship to immigrants

You mean am? The guy try well well, she is young and beautiful too. I hope our other brothers emulate him
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by missbestie: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
VastfinderBlog:

Check out these lovely photos of a Chinese lady, her Husband and baby having a great time in his hometown.

The Chinese lady, who goes by the Instagram name Mama Adaobi, her husband Ogbuji Obinna and their adorable daughter, Adaobi spent the Christmas and New Year holidays in Osina village, Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State.

See more photos below;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/chinese-lady-known-mama-adaobi-great-time-husbands-village-photos/

very soon will be coming to naija with my American hubby
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Donald3d(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
proeast:
how do you differentiate them!?
Its easy if you are observant ,even though they look very similar ,Japanese ,Chinese ,Koreans look different.

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by translux(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Happy married life Bro, but bear in mind say chinco product no dey last
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by vertueptime: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
she should teach them Kung Fu in order to defend themselves against Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen

And nnamdi kanu and his ipob gangs
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by safarigirl(f): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

You mean am? The guy try well well, she is young and beautiful too. I hope our other brothers emulate him
I mean am o. If you're not Chinese, you cannot marry into China...yes, he has done well
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Beulabliss(f): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Good one.This one really loves the man oo,she will be a very good and a faithful wife unlike these whores that are everywhere in Nigeria.see as where is rocking Naija Ankara, Naija native foods and even posing with masquerade showing that she is enjoying every bit of her stay here in Nigeria.But the child is still made in China o so the adaobi of a daughter is a Chinese one o not the original adaobi and we all knew that Chinese product don't last much. God bless your hustle bro
It is really painful my dear with what our married women is doing these days,when I look at most of them in our office, I feel like crying.sleeping around and claiming to be married. I pity men these days

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by safarigirl(f): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Beulabliss:

It is really painful my dear with what our married women is doing these days,when I look at most of them in our office, I feel like crying.sleeping around and claiming to be married. I pity men these days
you pity men? So, men do not sleep around despite being married?

Do not pity the man who made a ho a wife. He carry him eye enter market when he was getting married, no need to pity him

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by nonhuman(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
that's my home time I saw them
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by nonhuman(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
that's my home town I saw them life
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by proeast(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Donald3d:

Its easy if you are observant ,even though they look very similar ,Japanese ,Chinese ,Koreans look different.
I can easily differentiate between Philipinos, Indians, Nepals etc but Indians & Pakistanis are similar, Koreans & Japanese are similar too ditto Chinese except some distinct ethnics like the Mongols. Can you decipher between Nigerians & Camerounians or Togolese? But you can decipher between Kenyans or Ethiopians easily! You get my drift?

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Malawian(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:
Pretty woman!.

Wanna learn Chinese ASAP?.
Repeat after me very rapidly..
'My shoe shall soon shine' tongue

If you did not pronounse the "soon" as "shoon", i fear you o.

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. cool. smiley
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Malawian:

If you did not pronounse the "soon" as "shoon", i fear you o.
Lmaoooo
It's a must..d speed of pronunciation GUARANTEES IT! cheesy

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Destinychild263(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
VastfinderBlog:

See more photos below;

omo na my surname be datoooo
ogbuji
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
you pity men? So, men do not sleep around despite being married?

Do not pity the man who made a ho a wife. He carry him eye enter market when he was getting married, no need to pity him

And strange, they will marry plain Mary Jane, running away from very pretty ladies.
Thinking Mary Jane will be faithful..

But all Na fallacy.

I don't pity the men too.

One of my ex said he can't marry me., cos am too pretty. He will opt for an ugly babe. I was shocked, I said really? He said yes. We broke up. 7years down the lane, He's still single till date.. He's yet to find a very ugly lady to marry. Smmhhh

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by chibuike65: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Mtcheeeeew, him mate dey marry better oyinbo from America and Europe, na Chinese p wey dey smell like him, him go marry
a Korea not China don't mind op the dude is my friend on Instagram before the wife gave birth
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Beulabliss:

Tell me more please!!!
Is it DAT bad?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexialin:

And strange, they will marry plain Mary Jane, running away from very pretty ladies.
Thinking Mary Jane will be faithful..

But all Na fallacy.

I don't pity the men too.

One of my ex said he can't marry me., cos am too pretty. He will opt for an ugly babe. I was shocked, I said really? He said yes. We broke up. 7years down the lane, He's still single till date.. He's yet to find a very ugly lady to marry. Smmhhh
Pele o!
Pretty mama grin

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by tunde37(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
DieBuhari:
If na Afonja land, dem for don mine her skull for ritual dollars tey tey
abeg shut up, all u sabi is to talk rubbish. idiot fellow.

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by wambosamuel1980: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
The guy get liver upon all this kidnappers business happening he did'nt care he is busy displacing pictures my guy shine your eyes before story will surface. A CHINESE WOMAN MARRIED TO IGBO MAN KIDNAPPED.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by JayB11(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:
Pretty woman!.

Wanna learn Chinese ASAP?.
Repeat after me very rapidly..
'My shoe shall soon shine' tongue
Lol...bastard. U got pple lafin at me for trying to mention 'my shoe shall soon shine'. God is watching you.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by buchilino(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE A FILIPINO DAN CHINESE

Tired Of My Marriage / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / I Suspect My Wife