Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (81336 Views)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Charlesdock(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lolx we are cool bro... No hard feelings oh.. im cool with my yoruba frend offline too... I and gbenga were even hanging out yesterday. Lol.
No qualm sir

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by notoriousbabe: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2018
uzoexcel:

and what are ur own mates doing?
they are making your coffin grin grin tongue
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Aldebaran(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Ignyte(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Reminds me of my guy who said currently studying in Phillipines and has a Nepalese girlfriend. The girl has learnt pidgin English and our Mother tongue. E remain make she come naija
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Yorobastard(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Whatever happened to "buy naija to grow naija"

Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by CaptainGOOD: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Opiletool:

The fact that you celebrate an African man getting married to a non-african reeks of inferiority complex from your part.

Go and sleep wake up again and read my comment..

BTW IF U THINK ITS NO BIG DEAL...
THEN GO ABROAD MARRY A WHITE GAL AND BRING HER TO YA VILLAGE. THEN MENTION ME cool
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
chukxie:

Why do you guys speak of things you don't know? Ever been to Japan before? No! Because if you've ever been to Japan you'd have seen Nigerians/Africans who are married to Japanese women.
how do you know i haven't been to japan?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by victorioushands: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
wilsonreuben:
I wonder how she understands them and how they understand her.

Chinchin-chunwa cheesy
Some of them speak more correct English than you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
victorioushands:
Some of them speak more correct English than you.

You are in fact ABSOLUTELY correct.
Thank you for reminding me of that.
Cheers!
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by chukxie(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
how do you know i haven't been to japan?

You wouldn't have written what you wrote if you've ever been to Japan.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by adadike281(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
agabaI23:
Amu kalaka na-adi gi mma n'obi ooo Checkima..
Ife imacha kwa. lol
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by agabaI23(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
adadike281:
Ife imacha kwa. lol
ezigbo ada igbo ka ukwu kajalakaja ka ibu oo

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by adadike281(f): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
whirlwind7:

You know what?
I just remembered that you promised to change your profile picture on new year's day, so that all your salivating suitors will behold your full glory cheesy
Did you change your mind?
I will surely do that as soon as am fully ok. I had a fracture injury
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by adadike281(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
DonGtoG1:

Ijele Nwanyi, your observations and the last line are funny
yes dear. uwa bu egwuruegwu nwanem
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by whirlwind7(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
adadike281:
I will surely do that as soon as am fully ok. I had a fracture injury

Sorry about that. Get well soon.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by adadike281(f): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
whirlwind7:

Sorry about that. Get well soon.
Thks my love
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by dimato: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ibe like say na korea and china woman de on board nw:-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tired Of My Marriage / I Suspect My Wife / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.