Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (81346 Views)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by chibuike65: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:
SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE A FILIPINO DAN CHINESE
its Korean

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by juseto: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
mama oyoyo

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by agabaI23(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
adadike281:
While the first wife watches on with her 3 kids. Chinese wife, Igbo husband! Amu kalaaka!
Amu kalaka na-adi gi mma n'obi ooo Checkima..
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:

Pele o!
Pretty mama grin

Heheheheheheheheh grin

No Pele MI o

I simply reminisced the past as I was reading what peeps were saying here. smiley
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
chibuike65:
its Korean

She's pretty.

Love her attire.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by ozo13(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
wilsonreuben:
I wonder how she understands them and how they understand her.

Chinchin-chunwa cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Awoleesu(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
this is real love..
He wont scam her..he wont mine her skull.

Its a known fact that igbomen are hotcake and Ladies choice.. even tho some envious tribe wana pull us down.. e still no work.

Even afonja Ladies(Ladies the educated ones) know that IGBO MEN ARE THE REAL DEAL"

Only an igbo man can make u feel like A WIFE and give u peace of mind. And make sure u enjoy the bliss of marriage
IGBO AMAKA

Yeah! Like Evans did give his wife 'peace of mind'...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Memories12411: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
I pray the child's gene is not Chinese dominant so that they will not wake up one day to see the child not functioning due to Chinese low standards.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by coputa(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
Pocohontas, cone see Naija men with high foreign exchange rate. The guy even convinced madam to follow him to village.

This one is love, because China no dey give citizenship to immigrants
Igbo can break any code,igbo kwenu,kwezenu o o !!!
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by abbeyty(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
bughead:
better than those bastards called naija women undecided

Those ones you called bastard are included your sister, auntie, niece and your mama, only if you are not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
They look good
smiley
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Poddy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thr go speak chinese.?.... Abi am not understanding again ooo
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Icon79(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
KPOM!

O pari

CaptainGOOD:
this is real love..

Its a known fact that igbomen are hotcake and Ladies choice.. even tho some envious tribe wana pull us down.. e still no work.

Even afonja Ladies(Ladies the educated ones) know that IGBO MEN ARE THE REAL DEAL"

Only an igbo man can make u feel like A WIFE and give u peace of mind. And make sure u enjoy the bliss of marriage
IGBO AMAKA

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
this is real love..

IGBO AMAKA

It does not matter who marries the wife...what matters is who she like to fok...Yoruba Demon
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by vito30(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
taiyesoul:
Please give her chopsticks to eat Akpu and Oha soup! grin
u no get conscience
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by kipesco(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
this is real love..

IGBO AMAKA

Wetin happen to their girls undecided undecided
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by bughead: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
abbeyty:

Those ones you called bastard are included your sister, auntie, niece and your mama, only if you are not a Nigerian.
OK!
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
JayB11:

Lol...bastard. U got pple lafin at me for trying to mention 'my shoe shall soon shine'. God is watching you.
Lol..... tongue
No bastard me abeg o grin
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by jomarick(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
wilsonreuben:
I wonder how she understands them and how they understand her.

Chinchin-chunwa cheesy
bone! Come Alaba Intl make u see how Chinese men dey scatter pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
The Chinese women are better ladies and I can not begin to explain how they have no sense of entitlements in relationships and just love to love.

Only those who have been in love with Asian ladies will relate to this.

By the way, Obinna has married 'Oyibo' and deserves a Chieftaincy Title from Umunna Land and ofcourse a Statue from Owelle Rochas.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by ollydee: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy
luminouz:
Pretty woman!.

Wanna learn Chinese ASAP?.
Repeat after me very rapidly..
'My shoe shall soon shine' tongue
grin
luminouz:
Pretty woman!.

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by AmAlbert(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
luminouz:
Pretty woman!.

Savage grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
this is real love..

IGBO AMAKA

them never use them do money ritual abi
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by safarigirl(f): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:
SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE A FILIPINO DAN CHINESE
nah, Korean more of. She's too pale for a Filipino

2 Likes

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
this is real love..

IGBO AMAKA

#Proudly IGBO MAN

##Title name::..HRH Amu kpulu otor-1-oye gba oso mma yaa of OGudu kingdom

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by buchilino(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
chibuike65:
its Korean

NO WONDER, COS I NO CHINESE WOMEN R NOT DAT PRETTY.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollydee:
cheesy grin
Sup girl? grin
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by buchilino(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
nah, Korean more of. She's too pale for a Filipino

NO WONDER, COS I NO DAT CHINESE WOMEN R NOT DAT PRETTY.

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Blazonmediainc: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is real love o! IBO KWENU!!!
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by CaptainGOOD: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Awoleesu:
Yeah! Like Evans did give his wife 'peace of mind'...

Ofcoz.. atleast he didnt mine her skull. cool
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by AreaFada2: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
koolgee:
Masquerade don see Chinese grin grin grin

The cute baby be like "Nna Masqurade how far na? This your attire nor be here biko". grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by adebaks(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
this is real love..

IGBO AMAKA

Na u oo.. baba mi

foolish person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tired Of My Marriage / I Suspect My Wife / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.