Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Too Demanding....to Guys Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Demanding....to Guys Here (1097 Views)

My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Demanding....to Guys Here by shola07(f): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good P.m friends,I just wish to throw this question out in other to know what to do,A friend of mine just met this guy and she has already fall in love for him just because he is caring and the taste she likes from her wish man.But the problem is that when they met he asked her if she is dating any guy, while she said yes and explained to him that its a long distance relationship that they normally see for a while not a deep relationship and he said okay..but when my friend asked his own,he told her that he has but that girl is 'too demanding' that he wanted to close the relationship between her and focus on my friend since they have found love in each other... But last some day when this guy came to greets my friend is the time she noticed that this girl keep calling him time to time, that where he is and so on and so forth that its got to the extents for him to swicthed off his phone for a while and when he on it back she still keep calling her... Now my friend is feeling guilty that is she the one that caused their splits or her hurt since she has noticed that he didn't want her anymore or is it not just an unnecessary excused the guy said just to leave her in other to have her or can she stay with the guy for him not to find some excuse later to dump her she is really been confused and explained it to me but I didn't know what advice that I can give to her that is why I thought to share it with u people to advice her in other not to regret her actions in the future..

ladies opinion are also welcome, no bash pls thnks

cc: lalasticala , seun
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
shola07:
Good P.m friends,I just wish to throw this question out in other to know what to do,A friend of mine just met this guy and she has already fall in love for him just because he is caring and the taste she likes from her wish man.But the problem is that when they met he asked her if she is dating any guy, while she said yes and explained to him that its a long distance relationship that they normally see for a while not a deep relationship and he said okay..but when my friend asked his own,he told her that he has but that girl is 'too demanding' that he wanted to close the relationship between her and focus on my friend since they have found love in each other... But last some day when this guy came to greets my friend is the time she noticed that this girl keep calling him time to time, that where he is and so on and so forth that its got to the extents for him to swicthed off his phone for a while and when he on it back she still keep calling her... Now my friend is feeling guilty that is she the one that caused their splits or her hurt since she has noticed that he didn't want her anymore or is it not just an unnecessary excused the guy said just to leave her in other to have her or can she stay with the guy for him not to find some excuse later to dump her she is really been confused and explained it to me but I didn't know what advice that I can give to her that is why I thought to share it with u people to advice her in other not to regret her actions in the future..

hmmm

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by donstan18: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
What kind of incantation rehearsal is this writeup? undecided

I almost damaged my brain trying to understand what you scribbled, embarassed

Next time, add Readers descretion

I know you are the girl in question, so let me see how to help you.

-Respect his girlfriend's relationship,if you must date him, date him when he has broken up and single, and do well not to be the cause of his break up with his girlfriend.

-If you succeed in having him, he will definitely tell another woman that you are too demanding whenever he wants to cheat.

-He might be a stingy man for telling you that he wants to break his relationship because of much demandings from his girlfriend, maybe he told you that so that you won't be asking him for money, na guyman code.

-You are currently dating, control your feelings no matter how distanced and far you boyfriend is, be focused with your man.

- A man can tell you every possible sweet things just to get you, he can make you feel you are better than his current babe so as to have his way.

2 Likes

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Fernandowski(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Friend indeed.... Bullshit
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by MhizAJ(f): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
shola07:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Advice your friend to leave that guy and his cheating ass, he will be telling her that he don't know your friend and be telling your friend they have broken up. Dude is double dating. He is playing your friend and his girlfriend's emotion, I am sure he still love that Lady, tell your friend to do herself the favour and focus on her long distance relationship boyfriend.

You don't know men and their shenanigans.
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by LuxChris: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
the same way you want to spoil someones relationship because of love, so others will spoil your marriage because of money, better stop cheating on your long distant boyfriend shola07
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yoruba girls and their poor grammar again.
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Rexnegro(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
In nairaland no bash ? Well hope u don't get some from guys....to start with I feel it's u involved here and not Ur ghost friend u re framing here . Tell us the truth and it will set u free from bashing....well for me u should give him a careful chance, tell him no sex till marriage and see how his true behaviour will pop up after a while especially when he notice that u serious with the no sex till marriage talk .....thank me later

1 Like

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Your friend must understand that she cannot be held responsible for what she has no control over....

The man is purely responsible for the way he is treating his alleged ex gf

Although, your friend should be more concerned about her own future with this guy because if the guy is willing to treat a girl with so much passion for him(a girl calling him repeatedly) like trash, I believe it can also happen to her

1 Like

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ok your post gave me a headache while reading it.

From a guy: that guy will dump your ass once he is through with you. Same way he is about doing to his ex right now. That's the truth sis cool

1 Like

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Olalan(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Your friend should also expect such treatment from the guy once he's tired of her. Your friend also isn't straight or has she closed her long distant not too deep relationship.
BTW no wonder they say girls can't be trusted.
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by roarik(f): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
i cannot comprehend with your write up,no punctuation marks
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by roarik(f): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
i cannot comprehend with your write up,no punctuation marks.
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Originalsly: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
shola07:
A friend of mine just met this guy and she has already fall in love for him just because he is caring and the taste she likes from her wish man.

This is all you need to hear from ehmmm.... your friend. Your friend mind is set.....in stone.... no shaking ..... what she wants to hear are reasons why she should be with him. Advices like [i]follow your heart....you should give him a chance.... maybe you two are meant for each other.... [/i]any such advice will enter her left ear and go lodge in her brain and heart....any other advice...like the guy is just trying to use you... will enter her left ear...and immediately exit thru the right. The most you should say...is it too early for her to commit herself...then ...keep it moving...her choice..her life.
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
shola07:
A friend of mine just met this guy and she has already fall in love for him just because he is caring and the taste she likes from her wish man.

This is all you need to hear from ehmmm.... your friend. Your friend mind is set.....in stone.... no shaking ..... what she wants to hear are reasons why she should be with him. Advices like [i]follow your heart....you should give him a chance.... maybe you two are meant for each other.... [/i]any such advice will enter her left ear and go lodge in her brain and heart....any other advice...like the guy is just trying to use you... will enter her left ear...and immediately exit thru the right. The most you should say... it is [i][/i]too early for her to commit herself...then ...keep it moving...her choice..her life.
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by ollydee: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
i don't think the guy is at fault in anyway, he never said he quitted with the girl.... he said he wanted to ,which simply means they are still together but he has an intention to which he can at anytime maybe sooner or later......
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by ifex370(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
donstan18:

Next time, add Readers descreation

-Respect his girlfriend's relationship,if you must date him, date him when he has broken up and single, and do well not to be the cause of his break up with his girlfriend.

-If you succeed in having him, he will definitely tell another woman that you are too demanding whenever he wants to cheat.

-He might be a stingy man for telling you that he wants to break his relationship because of much demandings from his girlfriend, maybe he told you that so that you won't be asking him for money, na guyman code.

-You are currently dating, control your feelings no matter how distanced and far you boyfriend is, be focused with your man.

- A man can tell you every possible sweet things just to get you, he can make you feel you are better than his current babe so as to have his way.

God forbid.. Nigerians are wicked

At the end of everything, its funny how you still managed to fail the spelling of discretion ... Showing that indeed, no one actually knows it all

1 Like

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by ifex370(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
roarik:
i cannot comprehend with your write up,no punctuation marks.

Oh puleeeeeeze undecided
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by donstan18: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
ifex370:

At the end of everything, its funny how you still managed to fail the spelling of discretion ... Showing that indeed, no one actually knows it all

Thunder fire u grin grin

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by McBrooklyn(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
I was here...
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by shola07(f): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
ifex370:

not Nigerians, na men

grin
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by shola07(f): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
donstan18:

Next time, add Readers descretion

oh thanks for ur advice...sorry for the trouble reading,I really learn frm this self
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
shola07:
grin
I have a funny feeling that you are trolling....... tongue
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Lonestar124: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
I hate a situation where africans bash their fellow african of his/her deficiency in english writing
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by shola07(f): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
greiboy:
I have a funny feeling that you are trolling....... tongue

you thought so,but why would I be cunning it's not as if I am popular here or u know my details

Nairaland is a faceless forum bro

1 Like

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
shola07:

you thought so,but why would I be cunning it's not as if I am popular here or u know my details

Nairaland is a faceless forum bro
carry on maam

I am sorry for doubting you cool

1 Like

Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by Misscaring(f): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
shola07:

Very,very difficult to comprehend
Re: Too Demanding....to Guys Here by shola07(f): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Misscaring:

Very,very difficult to comprehend

that one na ur problem, any other thing to say

(1) (Reply)

I Ask Her Phone Number But She Refuse / Bbnaija: Bambam, Nina, Kloe, Anto Bathe Outside, This Morning / Is Traditional Marriage Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.