Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (66689 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Troublemaker007(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
eagleonearth:
if he preached about tithe, you call him yahoo. If he also preaches about faith, you also call him yahoo. You're just as confused as your master and father, Satan.

How did you know Satan is my father?

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by vertueptime: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil

Channel ur grievances to the NASS, labour unions they are the best chances u have
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by kennykane1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
You'll insulting that intelligent and smart lady are senseless!! Could you'll please remind your Jet lover pastors and GO's who strip you'll of your last penny on daily bases in order to further their lavish live styles on earth!! Hypocrites!!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Jelal0007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:
Lol.... That's faith na..... It must not be physical

As for me I'm richer than Dangote.... You can as well walk out of social media......
Delusional....that's what you are. Is it Dangote that doesn't have jesus?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by bayulll011(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil

tell us ur salary
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin
publicenemy:
when you finally die and realise there is no heaven....
you're just displaying your stupidity... after he die ?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:

As for me I'm richer than Dangote.... You can as well walk out of social media......
lolz, she does not have faith at all.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:

How did you know Satan is my father?
CU's you behave like one
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
The pastor is right in spiritual terms.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
publicenemy:

E BE LIKE SAY SLAP DEY HUNGRY UNA
they told the whole truth. Stop trying to be very stvpid
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Leonbonapart(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
edimolu:
The way these pastors preach, you begin to wonder if God loves poverty!
you know nothing about God. And what you just typed is blasphemy
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Troublemaker007(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
ChineseBuggati3:
CU's you behave like one

Have you seen Satan in your life? Do you know how Satan behaves?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by erico2k2(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:

Guy calm down.I live in the country that brought Christianity to Nigeria . Non of them people reason the way you do.if you say same thing here they will laugh at you and walk out. .The way we take the matter serious makes us 2 abadon the physical things that will make our lives better . That's why we are backward and the so called devils in the west are making my life and yoyr life better via science . Which by the way swims with religions .

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by jaytee01(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
Just resign.... Na by force?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by DanielGb(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
ShakurM:
They need to speak like that in order to keep the poor masses from enlightenment, making them believe 'Blessed is he who suffers on earth while kingdom awaits him'. Do you know the implications if there are no poor people? My socio-economic mind is running 100mph right now.

don't even imagine it. Humans will destroy themselves with drugs, Alcohol and every other evils. The rate will increase more than what it is now.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
twosquare:
The pastor is right....Ephraim is joined to idols, let him alone. Let Cain build cities but may the generation of Abel have El-Elyon as their inheritance. Money is good, but Dangote with all his wealth will pass away, but he who does the will of the Father (God) abides forever (1 John 2:17).

How rich/wealthy you are is how much of God you have gotten....

Check my signature for illumination.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Aiddn: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:

My bros, have patience and hang unto that work. This administration is cursed no work out side. 80% of the readers here will be annoyed with this your post. They will be like> see this one with work and is complaining what of us still in the house for 3 yrs and counting. You will be remembered just don't do anything stupid WORK NO DEY OOO!!!!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by fof1: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
VastFinder:

A Twitter user kifo Mungu took to the platform to reveal the statement her mom’s Pastor made during church service that made her walk Out of the Church.

it seems that the lady failed to understand the context of the pastor’s statement as she wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAddlepate/status/949964807079432193

What kind of demonic delusion is that? There has to be a line.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-statement-moms-pastor-made-made-walk-church/

POVERTY OF D MIND,SOUL AND SPIRIT ON DISPLAY. KNOWLEDGE IS NOT FETCHED FROM D STREAM. CARNAL MINDS REMAINS CARNAL UNTIL D HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD ILLUMINATES UR INSIDE. PLS GO BACK TO D CHURCH AND BE TAUGHT. U ACTED FOOLISHLY AND RASH IN ATTITUDE. UR PASTOR IS VERY CORRECT IN CONTEXT. "ALL EARTHLY POSSESIONS WITHOUT CHRIST AND HIS SVATION IS VANITY AND HELL FIRE." LEARN B4 ITS TOO LATE FOR U.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
mechanics:
lolz, she does not have faith at all.

Chai....chai....chai...that's why Nigeria can never move forward.. Who told you having all the wealth in the world will take you to he'll in the hearafter. who told u guys dangote doesn't go to church and who told you by going and staying in church will take you to heaven...Do u know how many people gangote has blessed, how many people are employed because of him, how many people pray for his business to florish, hiw many people live because he is still alive? Let me tell u people if u need money you work hard by doing things successful people do, you go out there and work...if u need high spiritual life you pray to God and get more closer to Him
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by dasparrow: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
edimolu:
The way these pastors preach, you begin to wonder if God loves poverty!

And you know what's funny? Most righteous men in the bible were rich.

David
Daniel
Joshua
Abraham
Joseph
Job
Even our Lord Jesus Christ was not poverty stricken.

To serve God does not mean one has to be or stay poor. God's Blessings maketh RICH and added no sorrow says the bible.

For those of you that want to stay poor, knock yourselves out. I will have plenty so I can help out the less fortunate. After all, givers never lack.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by perfectgen(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:

It is really pathetic how international oil companies are now using Nigerian employees as cheap labour while not able to practice such in their home country and the developed countries where they have operations; our labour organizations, employment laws, governmental policies including the Nigerian leadership in those companies are partially to blame. Please, instead of just complaining passively, create a thread, tag as many people possible and let us see if it can get to front-page where stakeholders can be involved.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by loganx: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's a mind game, just about what they tell you that makes gullible Nigerian's part with hard earn money.
tithing off 10%.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ShakurM(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
DanielGb:

don't even imagine it. Humans will destroy themselves with drugs, Alcohol and every other evils. The rate will increase more than what it is now.
I see you!! That's word
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ERICOPLC(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
What else do you expect, from blind and dead fellow like her. Her understanding of the word FAITH is below zero.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by cooljoe(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
nonsense talk. abi is it dangote that doesn't have Jesus. Peeps can just lie to themselves. even d Bible says above all things, I wish that u prosper nd be in good health even. as ur soul prospoerth. not above some tins. o, above all tins
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by edimolu(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
dasparrow:

And you know what's funny? Most righteous men in the bible were rich.

David
Daniel
Joshua
Abraham
Joseph
Job
Even our Lord Jesus Christ was not poverty stricken.

To serve God does not mean one has to be or stay poor. God's Blessings maketh RICH and added no sorrow says the bible.

For those of you that want to stay poor, knock yourselves out. I will have plenty so I can help out the less fortunate. After all, givers never lack.
Exactly my brother!

I would rather listen to a rich man of God than a poor one!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by edimolu(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you know nothing about God. And what you just typed is blasphemy
Comprehension seems to be the problem of the vast majority of nairalanders..you included!

Leave me alone, i beg of you!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by slyrone(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:
possessed lady. she is one of a kind that can sell her soul for riches.
oga you are in no place to judge her. she believes in what she sees not some make believe its no basis for you to say she could sell her soul for riches.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by kingsmaila(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dangote can never be poorer than any gullible pauper because he /she has Jesus as Dangote worships the one and only God that sent Jesus and Jesus worshiped.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by slyrone(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
oga so you work for chevron and you still dey complain? na wa oo, people dey pray make Dem reach your level you dey here dey blow whistle, I know it isn't right how dey treat you guys thus far, but still your situation better pass bro wale wey never see work for four and a half years and counting
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by festus2905(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
this girl too fine to get this kind of smal sense...
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Shagati(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
kingreign:

Its a shame our youths are shallow spiritually. I pity the coming generations sad embarassed

Shallow spirituality may just be the way out of this quagmire we find ourselves in.
Less belief in abstract concepts in the sky and refocus on the rewards of using our physical hands and brains.
The most religious nation on earth we are and also the winner in all negative indices bar none.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.