Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (66674 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by rabzy: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:
Lol.... That's faith na..... It must not be physical

As for me I'm richer than Dangote.... You can as well walk out of social media......

So why is Jesus not enough for the pastors, why are they trying to live dangote.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by rabzy: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
dasparrow:

And you know what's funny? Most righteous men in the bible were rich.

David
Daniel
Joshua
Abraham
Joseph
Job
Even our Lord Jesus Christ was not poverty stricken.

To serve God does not mean one has to be or stay poor. God's Blessings maketh RICH and added no sorrow says the bible.

For those of you that want to stay poor, knock yourselves out. I will have plenty so I can help out the less fortunate. After all, givers never lack.

There is no evidence to back this up. Some servants of God were rich but most were not. Jesus parents were poor and he was not financially better.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by kingreign(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shagati:

Shallow spirituality may just be the way out of this quagmire we find ourselves in.
Less belief in abstract concepts in the sky and refocus on the rewards of using our physical hands and brains.
The most religious nation on earth we are and also the winner in all negative indices bar none.
words of wisdom uncle, deep words.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by FrenchyL(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:
possessed lady. she is one of a kind that can sell her soul for riches.

She is not possessed. She just does not understand who she is in Christ. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Sirme411(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil

did you tell us when you applied?.....will you pay me if I help you spread d newsdid dey beg you to come nd Apply....
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Organs(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
All this fake pastors. Why compare, How does he know what he is saying is true? I thought God is the master and owner of the day of Judgment, how does the pastor know anyone in his Church is better than Dangote? Religious intolerance all over the place.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by victorazyvictor(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
VastFinder:

A Twitter user kifo Mungu took to the platform to reveal the statement her mom’s Pastor made during church service that made her walk Out of the Church.

it seems that the lady failed to understand the context of the pastor’s statement as she wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAddlepate/status/949964807079432193

What kind of demonic delusion is that? There has to be a line.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-statement-moms-pastor-made-made-walk-church/

Lol your just a flesh, u can never understand.
Is obvious u don't read your Bible.
Quit social media and focus on ur Creator because no time.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by victorazyvictor(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Organs:
All this fake pastors. Why compare, How does he know what he is saying is true? I thought God is the master and owner of the day of Judgment, how does the pastor know anyone in his Church is better than Dangote? Religious intolerance all over the place.

Doubting the pastor shows your not qualified to be a Christians, no atom of it in you because u don't even know what God says in he Bible. I pity this generation.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
publicenemy:

E BE LIKE SAY SLAP DEY HUNGRY UNA

Birds of same feather
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by nelsoncool28: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Small girl like you... She no walk out anything.. Her Mumsy for don blind her eye. Everybody wants to trend �
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by kiddapunk: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
this one is obviously not a Christian. the pastor's point is simple. the least believer in Christ is greater than the highest unbeliever. so she should use her bible more often
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by adegeye38(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
D gal is extremely stupid

God is d most powerful and d most successful being in d universe

once you have him in your life, u are already d most successful person in d world

dangotes wealth wont buy him eternity

only his faith in Christ would

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by BALLOSKI: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Little Children with little knowledge of the awesomeness of God and how Great God is
the pastor said Jesus and, not God.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Organs(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Doubting the pastor shows your not qualified to be a Christians, no atom of it in you because u don't even know what God says in he Bible. I pity this generation.

I am not a Christian, I am muslim. As a muslim, God almighty is the master of the day of judgement. I cannot categorically tell you or Evans the kidnapper or anyone even that i am in any way better or that i am richer or going to heaven and they are not... That is me assuming or playing Gods role. Remember the parable of Jesus where two people asked for forgiveness? One of them just simply said, God i am a sinner forgive me my sins and the other one (like the pastor here) said, God, you know i pay my tithe, i do this and that and my sins are not as much as this other guys own so pls forgive me my sins.... Now the question is, Who will God forgive?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by talk2emma: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you no get faith hide your face make those that have faith run the race
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by idriskabir(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
hahahahahahaha
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by hero2000: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
spartan117:
She doesn't know who she is in Christ that's why

You sef; Does a person who can talk like that be someone who has ever seen the light of God? En!

You seem to think everyone who attends church belongs to God. No. Many Church goers will end up with Satan.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by goodnews777: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Even in church demons are disturbing this kid.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by DWJOBScom(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
BALLOSKI:
the pastor said Jesus and, not God.

Same thing
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by bsideboii(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil
This is totally wrong Bro. Only in Nigeria things like this go on unchecked.Hopefully the authorities will do something about this labour exploitation.

PS. How can I get into the training program.You can reach me on WhatsApp .Thanks
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by presidentalex: 5:16am On Jan 10, 2018
twosquare:
The pastor is right....Ephraim is joined to idols, let him alone. Let Cain build cities but may the generation of Abel have El-Elyon as their inheritance. Money is good, but Dangote with all his wealth will pass away, but he who does the will of the Father (God) abides forever (1 John 2:17).

How rich/wealthy you are is how much of God you have gotten....

Check my signature for illumination.

The Almighty God bless you. I will also refer her to. Ezekiel 3. Shalom!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by BALLOSKI: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Same thing
lol
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2018
TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT IS NOT EASY.

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

I am not a Christian, I am muslim. As a muslim, God almighty is the master of the day of judgement. I cannot categorically tell you or Evans the kidnapper or anyone even that i am in any way better or that i am richer or going to heaven and they are not... That is me assuming or playing Gods role. Remember the parable of Jesus where two people asked for forgiveness? One of them just simply said, God i am a sinner forgive me my sins and the other one (like the pastor here) said, God, you know i pay my tithe, i do this and that and my sins are not as much as this other guys own so pls forgive me my sins.... Now the question is, Who will God forgive?

Out of context. Your not a christian no need responding to you, besides what are u doing here.?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by JesusPeople: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Her understanding is embarrassing
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abeg epp me tell dem.
publicenemy:

E BE LIKE SAY SLAP DEY HUNGRY UNA
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by kpajie1: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2022
U do well my dear if aliko dangote eventually come to ure mum church, omo which is not possible ,make i tell u the truth both d pastor,ure mum,inshort entire congregration go use their cloth do red carpet for my guy Alhaji dangote to pass and bless them.i hope u no give offering.go use am bet or ijebu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.