Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? (1521 Views)

Starving To Death / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / Today Is My Birthday... Got Just #5K. Help Me Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Jogunomi1: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
How can I earn a living with this laptop of mine? I'm only good in Microsoft Office Suites and English scripts proofreading.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by HeWrites(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:
How can I earn a living with this laptop of mine? I'm only good in Microsoft Office Suites and English scripts proofreading.

Freelancing
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Jogunomi1: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
HeWrites:

Freelancing

How do you earn money as a freelancer? Besides, I've tried all those stuffs in the past. Fiverr? Not again!
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yahoo ,oh oh, yahoozzz grin.

1 Like

Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
I may show you something that will change your life. No fraud and you won't spend a dime. lipsrsealed
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Jogunomi1: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
iLegendd:
I may show you something that will change your life. No fraud and you won't spend a dime. lipsrsealed

Ok, what is it, bro?
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Ok, what is it, bro?
Just that one line you wrote says a lot about you. I'm impressed. I'll reveal it to you. Send me a private message. lipsrsealed
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Greatzeus(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Just that one line you wrote says a lot about you. I'm impressed. I'll reveal it to you. Send me a private message. lipsrsealed
Wow,this is very kind of you, helping someone without financial consideration. It will surely come back to you in multiple ways,amen. wink
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Jogunomi1: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2018
iLegendd:

PM sent.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by ElRapido: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
iLegendd:

Make I send too??
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by HeWrites(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
iLegendd:

Shey make I inbox too
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Shey make I inbox too
Shey you want my oga to beat me.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by HeWrites(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Shey you want my oga to beat me.
Abeg na
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Abeg na
You may not like it. You already know about the thing. Okay, send me a message via... Send it now.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by HeWrites(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
iLegendd:
You may not like it. You already know about the thing. Okay, send me a message via Send it now.

Sent
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Sent
Seen. Edit my mail.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jogunomi1:

PM sent.
Have you followed the instructions I sent you?

Modified. Are you the guy who messaged me a while ago asking for how to delete a thread on Nairaland? The guy who made us share the technique on this link http://www.wetclef.com/topic174.html?
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Jogunomi1: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Have you followed the instructions I sent you?

Modified. Are you the guy who messaged me a while ago asking for how to delete a thread on Nairaland? The guy who made us share the technique on this link http://www.wetclef.com/topic174.html?

I'm the one you introduced to that whatsapp group, but I'm not the one that asked about how to delete a thread.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by sKeetz(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Learn yahoo
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jogunomi1 and HeWrites. Are the two of you still in the group or have you been removed?
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Jogunomi1: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
iLegendd:
Jogunomi1 and HeWrites. Are the two of you still in the group or have you been removed?

I'm in the room.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I'm in the room.
Have you started, confused, or it's not your kind of trade?
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by Jogunomi1: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
iLegendd:
Have you started, confused, or it's not your kind of trade?

I have written two novels before I joined. Now I'm writing a Christian book. I like that lecture about keywords, but I'll prefer someone helps me generate the keywords when I'm done with this book.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by HeWrites(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
iLegendd:

Still there observing

Trying to get everything together

Thanks.
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by BuhariIstSon: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jogunomi1:
How can I earn a living with this laptop of mine? I'm only good at Microsoft Office Suites and English scripts proofreading.

You can search for transcription jobs online, they will pay you well.
You can go into freelancing (proofreading and writing articles for money)
You can go into blogging (it will take time, but Scholarship and sports niche will make you some quick money)
You can get a job as a computer operator (pays between N10,000 - N16,000, and it's easy to care, just search very hard like your life depends on it)

That's all bro
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by saabright(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2018
iLegendd:

I av got a laptop and a modem, how can I earn a living online?.....ur reply is really needed
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeWrites:

Still there observing

Trying to get everything together

Thanks.
Take advantage of this opportunity. Everything is free. That lecture shared by Samuel is MONEY! Sadly, a lot of people will be overwhelmed. It's too good to be true, but trust me, it's gold. You've already seen evidence.

He made $13,000 last month before he revealed it. I hope you regularly check the secret publishing section on WetClef.com/forum311. It will be reposted there. My concern is to help as many people as I can for free. I don't gain anything from all the effort apart from thank you. It's enough for me, so take action.

1 Like

Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
saabright:

I av got a laptop and a modem, how can I earn a living online?.....ur reply is really needed
Making genuine money online is easy. Only lazy people complain. I'm glad you're not one of them. I'll revisit your case soon. I have some other things to handle at the moment.

One bad thing about some Nigerians is: you'll use your Church mind to show him the way, but at the end he ends up trying to defraud you. They've done it to me countless times, so I'm very selective now. If I don't look into your case, it means I found somthing fishy about you. lipsrsealed
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I have written two novels before I joined. Now I'm writing a Christian book. I like that lecture about keywords, but I'll prefer someone helps me generate the keywords when I'm done with this book.
You're on the right track. You'll soon smile to the bank. Guaranteed!
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by joinnow: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Laptop lifestyle
Get the book
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by HeWrites(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Take advantage of this opportunity. Everything is free. That lecture shared by Samuel is MONEY! Sadly, a lot of people will be overwhelmed. It's too good to be true, but trust me, it's gold. You've already seen evidence.

He made $13,000 last month before he revealed it. I hope you regularly check the secret publishing section on WetClef.com/forum311. It will be reposted there. My concern is to help as many people as I can for free. I don't gain anything from all the effort apart from thank you. It's enough for me, so take action.

Thanks bro
Re: Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? by saabright(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Making genuine money online is easy. Only lazy people complain. I'm glad you're not one of them. I'll revisit your case soon. I have some other things to handle at the moment.

One bad thing about some Nigerians is: you'll use your Church mind to show him the way, but at the end he ends up trying to defraud you. They've done it to me countless times, so I'm very selective now. If I don't look into your case, it means I found somthing fishy about you. lipsrsealed

am nt that type of person.....I read ur comment on a particular post about having laptop and using it to earn a living....I picked interest cos I av a laptop and modem and will love to earn a living from it....as at right now, my laptop is not too useful cos it does not bring in any income

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her / Man Reveal How He Travelled From Lagos To Abuja Because Of Sex. / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.