Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her (1524 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Oshapraprarpraprarparpraprpa
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by krak101(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2018
WHAT HAPPENED TO NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Break up with her...

Whenever it gets to her that the reason why you broke up with her was the poor sex life, she will do all in her power to treat her condition. You are only doing her a huge favor..

But if you manage with her, she won't see any need to change the condition

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Tunbolity:
I have been dating this lady for about 2 years but my problem with her is her poor sexual life. We have had sex just six times which we only manage to go 2nd round sometimes before she complains of tiredness, and I would say the six times were nightmare because each time we had sex, she is either lying on the bed like a corpse or crying like a baby because she is unromantic and she does not feel the urge for sex. I asked her what is the matter, she said she does not enjoy sex and she feels pains most times. I complained about her poor sexual life and my fear after marriage, she kept assuring me she would change after marriage which I do not see that happening. This has been my worry even though she is not bad for marriage but I don't think I can cope with this issue as I consider it very important. I am thinking of breaking up with her but I do not know how to break the news because I am aware she has no one other man than me, she does not double date but this is not enough. I don't think I can cope with an unromantic wife that I would go through hell before making love to her. I have put up attitudes like refusing to call her or invite her home which yet she failed to see the writing on the wall.

Please how do I go about the break up in a diplomatic way cos a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage as they say.

Mature comments please

Bro at the bolded. She would'nt change after marriage. Some women just do not enjoy sex (frigidity) and sadly there is nothing you can do about it. You can decide to still go ahead with the marriage and be firing outside but you will end up being frustrated.

I tell it as it is. Check the link below:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/05/5-biggest-reasons-women-dont-enjoy-sex/

I refer you to numbers 1 and 3

1. Low libido, or what doctors refer to as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD).

3. Difficulty being aroused. Sexual Arousal Disorder can originate in the genital area (comparable to erectile dysfunction in men) or an issue at the brain level (which is more common in women).

I suspect she is one of the two or a combo (God help you).

If you are a guy with a High Libido, there is no way in hell you can survive with a lady with a Low Libido. Sorry bro cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2018
There's a soul of goodness in all evil bro. At least you're sure she'll not sleep around.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Shortyy(f): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Maybe you're not doing it the right way.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by AnodaIT(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Why not start the romance from outside

Take her to a park, do some stuff (decent stuff) on her, make her laugh and whisper to her what you will do to her when you get home

At home, romance her, finger and start slowly

My brother, don't lose a good girl because of sex life, it may happen you get another one with acrobatic sex life but you might not be the only one to satisfy her

If worse comes to worst, marry her for the sake of good upbringing for your children, then meet me to pimpp up some delicious treat for you every weekend

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2018
efesodje:

Bro at the bolded. She would'nt change after marriage. Some women just do not enjoy sex (frigidity) and sadly there is nothing you can do about it. You can decide to still go ahead with the marriage and be firing outside but you will end up being frustrated.

I tell it as it is. Check the link below:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/05/5-biggest-reasons-women-dont-enjoy-sex/

I refer you to numbers 1 and 3

1. Low libido, or what doctors refer to as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD).

3. Difficulty being aroused. Sexual Arousal Disorder can originate in the genital area (comparable to erectile dysfunction in men) or an issue at the brain level (which is more common in women).

I suspect she is one of the two or a combo (God help you).

If you are a guy with a High Libido, there is no way in hell you can survive with a lady with a Low Libido. Sorry bro cry

I appreciate your advice, thanks
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
There's a soul of goodness in all evil bro. At least you're sure she'll not sleep around.
But that is not enough if she doEs not want her partner to sleep around too, she should change
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by philcz(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Shortyy:
Is there a manual to fvck?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Shortyy:
Whenever she complains of going too fast, I make it slowly but yet no movement from her, she would just lie like a corpse and stair at me
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Shortyy(f): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Tunbolity:
Whenever she complains of going too fast, I make it slowly but yet no movement from her, she would just lie like a corpse and stair at me
Not just inserting your third leg inside her honeypot. Do you arouse her before doing the do. Do you turn her on? As in make her be in the mood. pre-intimacy matters a lot.
You have to understand that.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by dingbang(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Shortyy:

Not just inserting your third leg inside her honeypot. Do you arouse her before doing the do. Do you turn her on? As in make her be in the mood. pre-intimacy matters a lot.
You have to understand that.
you are right but this don't apply in her case
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by JULIE1925(f): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2018
grin

She feels pain? Uuummm maybe u have a monstrous meat, i stretched her NUNU to the core wink cheesy

Hahahahah...joke aside, there are so many reasons why a girl doesn't enjoy having sex with her partner sha...
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2018
Wouldn't have to come here to seek suggestions if my relocation plan had worked out, would have just moved outta town and once she does not get to meet me again, that would be over. But as it is now, we still see and I have decided to avoid sex with her so as not to spoil my mood, and she said that is ok by her too. That statement got me really surprised, and gave an inkling of what our marriage would be so since then, I have been looking for ways out
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2018
angry

∆ Was she once a rape victim? ∆
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Was she once a rape victim? ∆
No, I am her second date after her ex who deflowered her, and she said back then, once she started crying, her ex would stop having sex with her
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Newboss(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Use your heads man! angry When it comes to sex, the worse becomes the worst after marriage! angry Don't be fooled! angry Zoom off! angry Just keep making monstrous sex advances until she either gets pissed off and zoom off or she changes
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by BlackDBagba: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Its not going to work....run for your life! Change after marriage?? grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Lewaluv(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2018
She needs to see a doctor. Sex should not be that painful. Maybe problem with her nunu.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lewaluv:
She needs to see a doctor. Sex should not be that painful. Maybe problem with her nunu.
Thanks, I even suggested that she go online to find out remedies which I dont think she did.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newboss:
Use your heads man! angry When it comes to sex, the worse becomes the worst after marriage! angry Don't be fooled! angry Zoom off! angry Just keep making monstrous sex advances until she either gets pissed off and zoom off or she changes
Zooming off has been difficult cos despite all attitude I put up to discourage her, she still stays
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan oooo, well in cases like this, ask her has she done abortion b4 or probably a painful part inside her is giving her trouble, try arouse her so serious n try knw if she's wet if nt my bro u better pick race if u knw u dnt wanna cheat after marriage.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her by Tunbolity(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dannyyoung26:
Eleyi gidi gan oooo, well in cases like this, ask her has she done abortion b4 or probably a painful part inside her is giving her trouble, try arouse her so serious n try knw if she's wet if nt my bro u better pick race if u knw u dnt wanna cheat after marriage.
She is wet and sh often squirts when i arouse her through pre-intimacy but to have sex with her, she will just lie on the bed like "shigidi" or she will start crying

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Do One Stops Growing? / Do Nose Piercings Ruin First Appearances? / Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.