Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Starving To Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Starving To Death (407 Views)

This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture] / I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. / Got Just A Laptop; Can I Prevent Starving To Death Without Selling It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starving To Death by Meedon: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Help a nigga please

I don't want to beg but i have tried all my possible best to meet up but i don't know if i am cursed

I ran into multiple debt because of my negligence sometimes

But things just happen like everything just going down

Now to feed is a problem.

I'm currently thinking of suicide because no help is forth coming

Please if you can help me with any amount the God of my father Papa Adeboye will mightily bless you.

I will drop my account here if you can help me.

Thanks save a nigga
Re: Starving To Death by Drince: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Goan meet your father adeboye joor.
Nobody has/will have to pay the price of your negligence...
You are sitting and sayin help isn't forthcoming...
You just made me remember when i was working there was this hunchback guy that worked with us, he comes all the way from ikeja to yaba on empty stomach, even with his disability he always wanted to work, but he was lazy, lazy to a fault. He would secretly beg from all of us, we always pitied him, so we gave him money.. This guy ate what most of us on a normal day would never eat, he bought food from delta kitchen!!!
Who does that?
The only food we eat is either from food village, iya moriah or nafdac..
Just work for your daily bread, lazy beggar

1 Like

Re: Starving To Death by Meedon: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Drince:
Goan meet your father adeboye joor.
Nobody has/will have to pay the price of your negligence...
You are sitting and sayin help isn't forthcoming...
You just made me remember when i was working there was this hunchback guy that worked with us, he comes all the way from ikeja to yaba on empty stomach, even with his disability he always wanted to work, but he was lazy, lazy to a fault. He would secretly beg from all of us, we always pitied him, so we gave him money.. This guy ate what most of us on a normal day would never eat, he bought food from delta kitchen!!!
Who does that?
The only food we eat is either from food village, iya moriah or nafdac..
Just work for your daily bread, lazy beggar

There is God if you can't help me just pass by
Re: Starving To Death by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
go and meet your father Papa Adeboye or you can meet your fellow children of Adeboye .I heard he owns private jet.
Re: Starving To Death by Meedon: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lostz:
go and meet your father Papa Adeboye or you can meet your fellow children of Adeboye .I heard he owns private jet.

Chaii

(1) (Reply)

Plead How True Is This Notion? / How Can I Overcome Inferiority Complex As A Black Man / Religious Fanatics, When Will Your Pastors Start Coronavirus Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.