Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (39876 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Patented: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Choi!!!! Some people are just inherently evil
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by LessNoise: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2018
You people believed this LIE....smh he had a fiancé yet he took his side chick home to see the family? Abegiiiii...this your story no dey add up
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by awa(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2018
The Lady that posted this is very funny like her friend...Must every relationship ends in marriage...why this desperation from ladies nowadays?
This is low esteem thing...if a guy chat with you it becomes he should marry you. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Inspire01: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Abeg make she shift joor
Na side chick she be
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by silvamiami(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Twitter users and fake tori ehhh
Oh Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by bumi10(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2018
LOL
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by walexix(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2018
A stupid question with a stupid answer. Ladies wise up don't ask if he /she as girlfriend or boyfriend rather ask if he as serious relationship so you can know your stand if you decide to date him/her to avoid men are heartless or ladies are heart breaker.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by nuelzz04(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Wickedness in high places grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by IamRandy: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Just 3 months. She never too lose na. At least belle matter no dey talkless of abortion. Na just some casual sex. And he didn't promise her marriage. She shd do thanksgiving. Many girls have had their future ruined in just 1 month relationship. Her God dey her side.

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2018
koolaid87:
Man, that's hot grin

Man's never hot angry
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Harrynight(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Jus 3 months and your complaining

Guys on a regular basis get dumped by dia babe of after yrs of dating and no Guy comes online to cry but when it happens to a lady it hit FP angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Damfostopper:
ok....twitter and instagram rants...

Have you observed that....... When married people are having sex, its like jazz music. They do it soft, and peacefully.
But for cheating couples it's fast like Destruction Boys or ZCC music. You will return home tired, and feeling like you were involved in a car accident.
This really got me laughing.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by eph12(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Just 3 months. She never too lose na. At least belle matter no dey talkless of abortion. Na just some casual sex. And he didn't promise her marriage. She shd do thanksgiving. Many girls have had their future ruined in just 1 month relationship. Her God dey her side.
Didn't see where they mentioned having sex there.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Michelle55: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2018
sad I'm sooo pained on her behalf ... sis, take heart. but ermm not all men are scum biko, just because one guy actually misbehaved doesn't imply that the rest are like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Its a karma something, let her tell us on her honour that she has not deceived any man before.
Abeg spare us the croc tears

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Moukandjo: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2018
olamide452:
The guy no lie now grin
My sister, over fine dey worry you, I swear! Will you marry me, pleeeeease! Trust me, I won't lie to you like this guy! Oti ye e! grin
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by gudvibz(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
It's so annoying how men come to defend themselves and their actions yet if it was the other way around, the name calling would be endless.

Cheating is Cheating no matter who is doing it it's the same effect

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Lmao! The guy in question is technically right though!
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by AreaFada2: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2018
Angy55:
Trust men at your own peril. angry angry

How many men or women date only one person in their lifetime and get married to same?

Most will date around 5 to 20 before they marry. Others do not end up in marriage for many reasons.

Girls multiple date more guys now than guys do. Especially in this harsh economy.

Reason why around 35% of first born kids and 25% of all kids belong to another man outside.

Men hacking into social media accounts of wives & girlfriends has revealed VERY MANY things. And DNA test too.

But women are always quick to pin the fault on men still: he's not good in bed, he's impotent, he's not caring so I went out to another man.

But they forget there is something called divorce/separation/breaking up if not happy with your man/hubby/bf.

So not all women are necessarily a beacon of trust. There is enough blame to go round.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2018
The lady sef no sense.
When a guy is wooing u for the first time and u like him.
First question : you are from which state?
Second question : what's your profession? Worker or student?
Third question : Are u married? He will smile and say hell no! Do I even look married? Giving his best dashing smile, he has bn practicing in front of his mirror for years. cheesy

Babes! Be focused! Don't let that smile fool you! So that u won't forget to ask?

Do you have a fiancee, a lady u are serious with? A lady your family wants you to marry? Cos I know how u men run things

He will feign ignorance and say well, not me! U may have met some bad guys but am not one of them. Am sincere, I will tell u, the truth as it is. If I have. Why should I hide it? At most the worst u will say is No, after today

Girl: says OK o smiley

Then do u have a girlfriend? Cos am not ready to be side chick! sad

Guy: scratches head, ehmm, am in kind of... Ehmm. Let's say,.. a complicated relationship undecided you know how u women are.

U see? He's now trying to be defensive and make u feel women wahala too much, so u feel sorry for him and overlook other vital questions, while hes showing am an easy going cool guy who knows how to take care of a woman.

My dear ladies, Don't get carried away. ask these questions before anything.

Don't sleep with him immediately. Know his character, if it blends with yurs.
Study his surroundings. Or any home he takes u to. Looks out for wall pictures, if he's truly the owner of the said home. Watch his demeanor as he moves around his own self acclaimed house ,be watchful. Some thing will give him away, if he's a fraud and or a Married man or already engaged man. U will know if your senses are alert.

If it doesn't, work, u can easily part ways without feeling hurt of allowing him access into that pussyy. Be smart, cos some guys always have new strategies in bedding women and moving on to the next girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Kassia(f): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Lol....babe chill at least you found out after 3months
It took me a whole 12months to find out��.
Life is a set up�
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Namt: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Eyaaah no bi ur lock
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by lollymi(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope those commenting as if it's ok will still say the same thiing if the table is turned around and it's your blood sister this is happening to.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by omocalabar(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2018
When a gel does this to a man, it's normal ..when it's the other way round they make it a big deal.... mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by macaranta(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Bad guys Inc.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by tydi(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

#fact... some women I can say has grinded every dick that comes their way not even thinking of the future wat it hold ,lastly, they hook up a man forcefully on themselves to marry them and they wish for a faithful home. God no be partial spirit

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by WhoBeThisMan: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Twoclans:
The guy answered truthfully and deceptively.

End time boyfriend angry
he lied to her by telling her the truth grin
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Rozaytee: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2018
lolzz...d guy is an asshole.. na wa ooo
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Mp3mack: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Mehn some men get mid ooo...if you no get peace or child for marriage now, you go dey beg God abi...shey this girl no b person pikin. Karma is best self HOT lately.
Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Angy55:
Trust men at your own peril. angry angry
We DAT bad huh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by Xmen149(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Lol,.everybody will be abusing men.

one month or 3 is enough for a guy to know if the relationship is worth stepping up and if the two can me moulded into what each wants.

believe me more than 90% of ladies that rant online when such happens are the course observe they never say the part they played in the whole story.only victim play.

majority of ladies with bad character now never change,listen or modify,they always come up with *love me the way I am* Odiegwu as if u no hear of that aboki I'm wife stab to death when niga dey sleep

make she continue her journey biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Twoclans:
The guy answered truthfully and deceptively.

End time boyfriend angry

Lol bt really its just 3months he just liked her alot and wanted her arrnd him b4 he got married. He meant no harm and im sure she knew that unless she was being naive bt he shud have disclosed it 2her b4 hand. Ladies do worse than dis u know dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.