Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (63743 Views)

Prostitute Fights With A Pastor In Abuja / Prostitute Fights 2 Men In Lagos After They Refused To Pay After Sex Rounds / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Kingsley10000: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
FUNNY VIDEO
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Kingsley10000: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
NA TO DEY BLEEP WITHOUT PROTECTION DEY REIGN NOW
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Sugar97(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
So very depressing...
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
the change we voted for that has forced so many of our girls to go into prostitution.

This has nothing to do with "Change"

In 2004 when I first visited Abuja what struck me was the huge number of prostitutes - on the streets, in hotels at drinking joints. Everywhere. Same in every major city. Customers and sellers have always been available in Nigeria. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
the girl is a flat head..she came to develop her life in lagos from pig farm grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
centboy123456:

show us ur yansh Na as if u get yansh pass her

Olosho no be work oh
e clear say u never see her pix b4
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by jonero4(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
person 9months

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why didn't you censor her face She's someone's daughter, friend and family member who is out there going about her normal business. I don't like someone being belittled just because her story is different from what we term normal.

Please mods, respect people's dignity next time.

14 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by buchai: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
and som1 was filming the scenerio!

imaging that kind thing, the filming guy just assassinated the girl indirectly.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by seunmohmoh(f): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
nawao
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by chiefojiji(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Economically, all our girls don turn olosho!!!
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

From the conversation, it was a tirisome.
They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.
Damn grin
You are a case you know. grin
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by freshkpomo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
i sori sori oh,i sori for NIGERIA:.... Fela was a prophet!!!
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by chiefojiji(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Why didn't you censor her face She's someone's daughter, friend and family member who is out there going about her normal business. I don't like someone being belittled just because her story is different from what we term normal.

Please mods, respect people's dignity next time.

She no know Dat one b4 she go show film? She even carry the film come from location"room" straight to cinema!
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by crisisexpert321(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
coolcharm:
Chai.... 'Afraid' dey catch me whalai.

You mean.... The two boys kolobi this girl all through the night?

Na person future wife so o. If at all she hasn't started praying for a rich and God fearing man already.

Person go just marry ashewo him no go know.

God forbid!

Most men don't know what the girl has done in the past. Hard earned money to pay bride price grin
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Islie: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
dubemnaija:
Afonja people.
Always disgracing themselves

where you hide when brain was been shared?

3 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by linearity: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.

That is not my understanding though...

She said, they wanted it raw and she disagree and one of them said said one of their friends not there is coming with condoms, but he didn’t show and that was how they wasted her time overnight.

She appear to be mad because her time was wasted and as such, she wanted to collect full pay as per opportunity lost for not securing alternate date.

The guys on the other hand felt that, since they didn’t visit paradise, they can’t pay full money....she strong sha and also a stroke of luck that she was not raped...I think he met really good guys, who reigned their sexual urges in, throughout the night with a damsel beside them, despite been readiness to shot it raw from the get go.

4 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by stefanweeks: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
lonelydora:

True talk. Casablanca and Ocabique girls in Port Harcourt have upgraded. They are on Prepaid system. grin

Bad guy cool

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Organs(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
linearity:

That is not my understanding though...

She said, they wanted it raw and she disagree and one of them said said of of their friends not there is coming with condoms, but he didn’t show and that was how they wasted her time overnight.

She appear to be mad because her time was wasted and she such, she want to collect full pay as per opportunity lost for not securing alternate date. The guys on the other hand felt that, since they didn’t visit paradise, they can pay full money....she strong sha and also a stroke of luck that she was not raped.

Correct understanding Bro. Pocohantas obviously did not listen to the end.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by SHAKABOOM: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamJ:
5k shocked shocked shocked shocked ordinary 5k, poor man, poor olosho, wetin u want carry 5k tdb olosho do? wen ur mates dey pay 50k angry angry angry

dirty girl, the guy need beatings, spit
Omo na you need the beating ooo..Why yu go pay Olosho 50k?
Abi she go kii cow for you if yu DO the DO finish

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
bitch niggas too broke to work but want stank p###SY
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by J500(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
dre11:
This was Recorded a few hours ago and it happened in Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah as prostitute was fighting for her money.

where man dey work na em him dey chop.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Keep enriching a Yoruba man with your stupidity.

You are wasting your MB on Nairaland....Maybe using GTB....Maybe using Glo. I can't prove the latter 2, but the first is fact.

Ode, oloriburuku, omo ale jatijati

dubemnaija:
Afonja people.

Always disgracing themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by SHAKABOOM: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:
bitch niggas too broke to work but want stank p###SY
Aunty is not about bin broke..You suppose hear the stud before you pass judgment..Hear from both sides..Maybe the gel give am half don service. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by TheAngry1: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Just pay her the money jare
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by talk2emma: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
U can't try such with amina buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by godofuck231: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
dre11:
This was Recorded a few hours ago and it happened in Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah as prostitute was fighting for her money to be paid in full

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/01/asawo-in-public-altercation-because-her.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4ywshVoZ8

ashi on the beat
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Alertpro: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
and one guy go dey beg this babe for serious relationship she go dey use am catch cruise o. 5k to knack 2 guys. its a serious something.

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol what happens during reversal transactions.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by baddosky1: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
See as she resemble Bobrisky sister. She's lucky that is Lagos...If it was Abuja, she would be arrested ASAP!
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Machinegun91(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Machinegun91
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ipobarecriminals: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
dubemnaija:
Afonja people.. angry
Always disgracing their selves grin
made in potopoto English.I greet u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.