Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (63762 Views)

Prostitute Fights With A Pastor In Abuja / Prostitute Fights 2 Men In Lagos After They Refused To Pay After Sex Rounds / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by lonelydora: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
stefanweeks:

Bad guy cool

You sabi wetin dey nah grin
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Klinee: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
If were the guy I will beat and kick the ashawo severely!
Ashawo is the most stupid people on earth, they will not give you good sex ,they will make your sexual life boring and they will still want to collect all you hard earned money.
Stupid ashawo !
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ipobarecriminals: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin cool shocked sad sad angry grin lipsrsealed wink grin grin angry grin smiley cheesy angry grin embarassed shocked sad grin cheesy
lowgeorge:
the girl is a flat head..she came to develop her life in lagos from pig farm grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
lowgeorge:
the girl is a flat head..she came to develop her life in lagos from pig farm grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by TourismMan(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shame no dey this world again.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Aunty is not about bin broke..You suppose hear the stud before you pass judgment..Hear from both sides..Maybe the gel give am half don service. undecided
Anyway rofo rofo fight no get who cause am
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by hgnbello(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
shame shame shame..
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Toscarel: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dis one Don sell shame buy disgrace
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by magicminister: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
THE FIRST MISTAKE SHE MADE WAS FAILING TO TAKE HER MONEY UPFRONT. THIS MADE ME SAD. THESE WOMEN ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. THE FACT THAT THEY CHOSE THE OLDEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD AS A SOURCE OF INCOME DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS DESERVING OF HUMANE TREATMENT. SHE SPENT A WHOLE NIGHT WITH YOU FOR JUST 5K AND YET THAT IS SO HARD FOR YOU TO PART WITH? WHY WASN'T THE MAN ALSO CAPTURED IN THE VIDEO??

ANYBODY KNOWS THE LADY? I WANT TO SEND HER 20K... 5K GOES TO WHOEVER MAKES THE CONNECT... ALL I NEED TO VERIFY IS A FACETIME CALL OR SOME VIDEO CALL (WATSAPP).

SEND ME AN EMAIL ON ICEVILLEBEATZ@GMAIL.COM

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Klinee: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
linearity:

That is not my understanding though...

She said, they wanted it raw and she disagree and one of them said said one of their friends not there is coming with condoms, but he didn’t show and that was how they wasted her time overnight.

She appear to be mad because her time was wasted and as such, she wanted to collect full pay as per opportunity lost for not securing alternate date.

The guys on the other hand felt that, since they didn’t visit paradise, they can’t pay full money....she strong sha and also a stroke of luck that she was not raped...I think he met really good guys, who reigned their sexual urges in, throughout the night with a damsel beside them, despite been readiness to shot it raw from the get go.
If there is a fight between a person and prostitute just bear it mind that the cause must be the prostitute!
They will like to collect all your hard earned money without even sleep with you.
Is it not the prostitute that supposed to provide condom why blaming the guys for not doing so.
Most of these prostitutes display all dubious characters because they know most men are not ready to face the public shame of fighting a prostitute due to sex altercation.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by delishpot: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tufiakwa for most Nigerian men ehn..... Did she just say one beg her to how raw? After they sell their star to mammy water, they start looking for other people's parts to do money ritual. Tufiakwa. Girls, watch out for HIV cos I know one or more of you is that man's boo boo.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by oderemo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Tufiakwa
Imagine how this one is disgracing her generation
Shut up there.
A service was provided and she need to get paid. Simple.
Is prostitution illegal?no.
Might not conform to your religious believe.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by mywells: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Money for hand back for ground has she forgotten the slogan
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by oderemo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Klinee:
If there is a fight between a person and prostitute just bear it mind that the cause must be the prostitute!
They will like to collect all your hard earned money without even sleep with you.
Is it not the prostitute that supposed to provide condom why blaming the guys for not doing so.
Most of these prostitutes display all dubious characters because they know most men are not ready to face the public shame of fighting a prostitute due to sex altercation.
The prostitute to provide condom?
Where lies the offeree responsibility for his health??
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by linearity: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Klinee:

@Oga mi....I no suspect you sha oh! but I wan ask one small question....

make I ask?

okay....talk true, dis one wey you dey yarn na from personal experience? Make you no lie oh, because they say, experience is the best teacher.smiley
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by onilanre(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Oboy, see confidence.

See the way she is saying "dey want fvck me raw but I no gree" as per very good business.

Chai, I dey even shame for her sef.

As in
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
smiley wink cheesy grin cool shocked sad sad angry grin lipsrsealed wink grin grin angry grin smiley cheesy angry grin embarassed shocked sad grin cheesy grin
shoooo...re u suprised...we get plenty flat heads for south west here...na so dem dey develop there life upandan with black yoruba dicks..i still dey wonder sha how dis girl mumu...if she wan learn make she go abk apongbon and ask of mama amaka..she has been on duty for the past 17 years....nd still activeeee..
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by onilanre(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

From the conversation, it was a tirisome.
They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.

You mean she should go cashless abi? Na wa ooo
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Duru009(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ashawo no get shame !
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by engrjacuzzi: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
having watched the video, the lady is a calabar girl.. so pathetic as and disgraceful. a woman who has lost her pride and dignity in the public all for #5000. her bride price would cost at least 20 times what she is crying for in total shame.
as for the guy who video this ought to have made us see the two guys in question their faces rather him concentrating on the poor cheap girl. what a shame on those two guys who are highly irresponsible and unseemly. if it was out there in developed countries, he will end in jail. in conclusion, all three prostitutes are shameless and deserve the same disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
oderemo:

Shut up there.
A service was provided and she need to get paid. Simple.
Is prostitution illegal?no.
Might not conform to your religious believe.
And why did you tell me to shut up? Are you mad? Do I look like your mate? Or did I mention you? Just respect your silly self
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by kandyj(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
having watched the video, the lady is a calabar girl.. so pathetic as and disgraceful. a woman who has lost her pride and dignity in the public all for #5000. her bride price would cost at least 20 times what she is crying for in total shame.
as for the guy who video this ought to have made us see the two guys in question their faces rather him concentrating on the poor cheap girl. what a shame on those two guys who are highly irresponsible and unseemly. if it was out there in developed countries, he will end in jail. in conclusion, all three prostitutes are shameless and deserve the same disgrace

I concur
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by oderemo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

And why did you tell me to shut up? Are you mad? Do I look like your mate? Or did I mention you? Just respect your silly self
how old are you? just shat up there. ok. are you silly or what.
ok. keep like that.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
oderemo:

how old are you? just shat up there. ok. are you silly or what.
ok. keep like that.
I can see you are looking for trouble but am a Christian I don't fight. But don't ever mention me again
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by oderemo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

I can see you are looking for trouble but am a Christian I don't fight. But don't ever mention me again
Hang on a minute, what has Christianity gotta do with it.
My response was to your remark to her generation , which was out of order.
So lets keep it real?
Stop this holier than thou attitude.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by willibounce1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
If we say iPod girls love prostitution more than oxygen, some people will start crying. Just see the way she is shouting shamelessly. Lol developer olosho. Go to brothels all around nigeria and see them prostituting their lives away shamelessly

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Engrghidazuka: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.

Is like you have a superior experience.

grin
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by tunde37(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2018
the girl useless, the man useless the person wey even video am useless, foolish people. Just because of 5k.....olosho no get shame oh.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by mozele(m): 1:29am On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
5k shocked shocked shocked shocked ordinary 5k, poor man, poor olosho, wetin u want carry 5k tdb olosho do? wen ur mates dey pay 50k angry angry angry

dirty girl, the guy need beatings, spit

maybe you fit bless me with that 50k make i use half for my school fees and the other to start a
side biz in school.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by mozele(m): 1:39am On Jan 11, 2018
magicminister:
THE FIRST MISTAKE SHE MADE WAS FAILING TO TAKE HER MONEY UPFRONT. THIS MADE ME SAD. THESE WOMEN ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. THE FACT THAT THEY CHOSE THE OLDEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD AS A SOURCE OF INCOME DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS DESERVING OF HUMANE TREATMENT. SHE SPENT A WHOLE NIGHT WITH YOU FOR JUST 5K AND YET THAT IS SO HARD FOR YOU TO PART WITH? WHY WASN'T THE MAN ALSO CAPTURED IN THE VIDEO??

ANYBODY KNOWS THE LADY? I WANT TO SEND HER 20K... 5K GOES TO WHOEVER MAKES THE CONNECT... ALL I NEED TO VERIFY IS A FACETIME CALL OR SOME VIDEO CALL (WATSAPP).

SEND ME AN EMAIL ON ICEVILLEBEATZ@GMAIL.COM

very nice of you. but methinks you dont have to give her the money like that but rather, empower her and her likes around you.
who knows, you'll be a saving grace for many out there with this noble act.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by olanshi: 3:28am On Jan 11, 2018

I said it before! No shame in this generation anymore.. Modesty is totally lost...

So Sad!! What a professional she choose for herself

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Rinsola32(f): 5:33am On Jan 11, 2018
This is serious undecided undecided undecided

Is she not ashamed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She is even discussing the matter with people on the road.

I keep wondering how this 2018 will be like with things I'm seeing this January already. cry cry cry
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Are you sure it’s not a format for some unlucky suckers who gave her a lift?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.