Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (63768 Views)

Prostitute Fights With A Pastor In Abuja / Prostitute Fights 2 Men In Lagos After They Refused To Pay After Sex Rounds / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ediko5(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

From the conversation, it was a tirisome.
They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.

When a professional olosho gives ideas and advice. You will know.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ediko5(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad spit on those miserable bois that eat without paying. for service.She should drag dem to Ogombo/Ajiwe police station

When a fool is talking, you will know. Don't you know that prostitution is a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by 9ja083: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2018
I thought i will be able to see the face (s ) of the shameless guys that don't know what to do with money.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by nicemom: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2018
coolcharm:
Chai.... 'Afraid' dey catch me whalai.

You mean.... The two boys kolobi this girl all through the night?

Na person future wife so o. If at all she hasn't started praying for a rich and God fearing man already.

Person go just marry ashewo him no go know.

God forbid!
the two boys are they not peoples future husband?

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by TrumpDonald2: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2018
linearity:

That is not my understanding though...

She said, they wanted it raw and she disagree and one of them said said one of their friends not there is coming with condoms, but he didn’t show and that was how they wasted her time overnight.

She appear to be mad because her time was wasted and as such, she wanted to collect full pay as per opportunity lost for not securing alternate date.

The guys on the other hand felt that, since they didn’t visit paradise, they can’t pay full money....she strong sha and also a stroke of luck that she was not raped...I think he met really good guys, who reigned their sexual urges in, throughout the night with a damsel beside them, despite been readiness to shot it raw from the get go.

Bro, watch the video again. Them do her...she confirmed it. Wetin no dey clear was if they did it without condoms.
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Gshun: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
oshey, service provider
pocohantas:

LOL. Anything worth doing, is what doing well na. She'll continue to fight customers on the road if she doesn't upgrade.

Jokes apart, it's a lesson for everyone that provides services grin
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ipobarecriminals: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
ediko5:

When a fool is talking, you will know. Don't you know that prostitution is a crime in Nigeria?
undecided
ediko5:

when a bastard untrained kid is talking, u'll know. Prostitution is a crime and hotel spring up everywhere. And the people that contact them are wat? saint abi? It is a crime and politicians /police sleep with them.It is a crime and Dat is why u don't want to pay for the service they rendered u.?pig

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Uniquexty(f): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2018
socialmerchant:
And whoever was filming wasn't bold enough to show the guys' faces too
As in ehhh...

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ashjay001(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
dontbothermuch:
sad

Most of all this prostitute have great love for their mother's & siblings in the village.

They always send some cash back home.

There are several decent jobs out there, prostitution isn't one of them.

Who should i blame?

Most of this other jobs dont pay as much with such flexible hours. Earning money on ur own time, nothing beats it!

bleeped country we have, when u cant even get sh*t jobs to survive
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Mrwealth933: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
see how u channel ur time into calculating olosho pay and giving her career enhancement tips, oluwa poca cheesy
You got me cracking my ribs there man
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by missbestie: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2018
lonelydora:

True talk. Casablanca and Ocabique girls in Port Harcourt have upgraded. They are on Prepaid system. grin
really?

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by lonelydora: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
missbestie:
really?

Yeah. Do you stay in Ph?
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Koolking(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

From the conversation, it was a tirisome.
They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.

From the confession, it's without doubt she didn't render the service. The boys insisted on raw se$ while she insisted on se$ with condom. Argument ensued, she probably found her corner and spent the night alone disappointed. In the morning, the boys decided to compensate her with 3000 instead of the agreed 5,000, feeling she offered them no value over the night. I guess that was fair call. All parties are fraud.

However, that was stunt on the guys' part. He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ediko5(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedwhen a bastard untrained kid is talking, u'll know. Prostitution is a crime and hotel spring up everywhere. And the people that contact them are wat? saint abi? It is a crime and politicians /police sleep with them.It is a crime and Dat is why u don't want to pay for the service they rendered u.?pig
Look at the uncircumcised fool that calls his father a bastard!
While i am trying to condemn prostitution, this product of child rape is busy promoting prostitution.
Don't worry. Go and buy cocaine in the presence of Police because you've seen them smoking.
MUMU
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ipobarecriminals: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ediko5:

Look at the uncircumcised fool that calls his father a bastard!
While i am trying to condemn prostitution, this product of child rape is busy promoting prostitution.
Don't worry. Go and buy cocaine in the presence of Police because you've seen them smoking.
MUMU
u and ur housemate bastards .cretin
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by critic9ja: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
What those guys did is terrible, and the fools who were commenting on the video. Deal is deal. Anyway KARMA IS BITCH
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by jiggah100(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Why do some men do and not want to pay?
men like this easily resort to raping girls if they dont succed in deceiving a prostitute to Bleep before pay.. Too bad..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.